Trump gave me the biggest laugh today!

Who says Trump has been "audited personally and professionally for years"? Trump? Is to laugh. Ha!
The IRS is automated enough to audit everyone.
Most of my friends and I have been electronically audited and we’re microscopic potatoes compared to Trump.

Bullshit.
You’ve never received a detailed letter from the IRS contesting Stock Transactions?
Perhaps you don’t have investments.

Enforcement Examinations | Internal Revenue Service

Perhaps you're talking out your ass.
Perhaps you have no investments.

You already tried to make it about me. It's not. You don't have a clue whether I have investments or not. I have a pretty good idea that you and "most of your friends" being in the 1/2% of people who are audited is statistically unlikely - to the point of calling bullshit.

The IRS is automated enough to audit everyone.
Most of my friends and I have been electronically audited and we’re microscopic potatoes compared to Trump.

Bullshit.
You’ve never received a detailed letter from the IRS contesting Stock Transactions?

You already tried to make it about me. It's not. You don't have a clue whether I have investments or not. I have a pretty good idea that you and "most of your friends" being in the 1/2% of people who are audited is statistically unlikely - to the point of calling bullshit.
We’re all in the top 1%.

Ad Hominem. So you don’t want to debate. Fine. You’re a fat loser and the world is better off without you. Next... and your statement is utterly false.

I don't debate lies, dope.

The investigation began in July of 16. The warrant was approved in Oct of 16.

Barr: Would Be "Very Unusual" If FBI Used Steele Dossier To Conduct Counterintelligence Probe

Investigation into hacking not that Trump was conspiring. And you’re a fat loser with no life and a parasite.

Barr is feeding you a dopey narrative, retard.
You suck it up without question. He's counting on you to be incompetent of the basic facts. You don't disappoint.

The FBI's counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling and whether or not members of the Trump campaign were involved began in July of 2016.

Comey has testified to this on a number of occasions.

The Mueller probe began as a result of Trump firing of Comey.
There was no FISA warrant or dossier involved in that decision. It was Trump's own actions that precipitated the appointment of Mueller by Trump's own appointee, Rosenstein.

Nope. Dossier to FISA warrant to investigation. Problem was they were so focused on Trump they got to HRC too late. Strzok and Page. So then they discovered ooops HRC did all these things so we have to investigate. Comey comes out several weeks before the election and states that they are reopening the investigation on HRC. LOL. They were already spying on the Trump campaign. They thought HRC would win so who cares? She lost. Now the details are coming out. No conspiracy. But how they got the warrant to spy is being questioned.

Obama knew Comey was going to 'blackmail' Trump, Joe diGenova says

You are a fat loser and a parasite.

You have yet to post a start date for the FBI investigation in your timeline.

The FISA warrant wasn't approved until October, dope.

CNN.com - Transcripts

COMEY: It's hard to say because I don't how much longer it will take. But we've been doing this -- this investigation began in late July, so for counterintelligence investigation that's a fairly short period of time.

HIMES: So, you used the word coordination which to me suggests that you are in fact investigating whether there was coordination between U.S. persons and the Russians.

[11:15:05]

Is it fair for me to assume that we shouldn't simply dismiss the possibility that there was coordination or collusion between the Russian efforts and U.S. persons as an investigatory body?

COMEY: Well all I can tell you is what we're investigating which includes whether there was any coordination between people associated with the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Ex-FBI lawyer: Carter Page FISA application approved in 'unusual' way by McCabe, Yates, and Baker

Matt Gaetz: ‘Compelling evidence’ FBI hid information from FISA court will be released soon

Attorney General William P. Barr tapped U.S. Attorney John Durham to review the origins of the Trump-Russia conspiracy. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is working on a separate but related probe into whether the FBI abused their authority to obtain the FISA probe.

Bullshit.

We’re all in the top 1%.

Of course! Nothing says 'microscopic potatoes' like a gaggle 1%-ers.

We’re all in the top 1%.

Of course! Nothing says 'microscopic potatoes' like a gaggle 1%-ers.
Compared to a billionaire we’re nothing.

I don't debate lies, dope.

The investigation began in July of 16. The warrant was approved in Oct of 16.

Barr: Would Be "Very Unusual" If FBI Used Steele Dossier To Conduct Counterintelligence Probe

Investigation into hacking not that Trump was conspiring. And you’re a fat loser with no life and a parasite.

You suck it up without question. He's counting on you to be incompetent of the basic facts. You don't disappoint.

The FBI's counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling and whether or not members of the Trump campaign were involved began in July of 2016.

There was no FISA warrant or dossier involved in that decision. It was Trump's own actions that precipitated the appointment of Mueller by Trump's own appointee, Rosenstein.

Nope. Dossier to FISA warrant to investigation. Problem was they were so focused on Trump they got to HRC too late. Strzok and Page. So then they discovered ooops HRC did all these things so we have to investigate. Comey comes out several weeks before the election and states that they are reopening the investigation on HRC. LOL. They were already spying on the Trump campaign. They thought HRC would win so who cares? She lost. Now the details are coming out. No conspiracy. But how they got the warrant to spy is being questioned.

CNN.com - Transcripts

COMEY: It's hard to say because I don't how much longer it will take. But we've been doing this -- this investigation began in late July, so for counterintelligence investigation that's a fairly short period of time.

HIMES: So, you used the word coordination which to me suggests that you are in fact investigating whether there was coordination between U.S. persons and the Russians.

Is it fair for me to assume that we shouldn't simply dismiss the possibility that there was coordination or collusion between the Russian efforts and U.S. persons as an investigatory body?

COMEY: Well all I can tell you is what we're investigating which includes whether there was any coordination between people associated with the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Ex-FBI lawyer: Carter Page FISA application approved in 'unusual' way by McCabe, Yates, and Baker

Matt Gaetz: ‘Compelling evidence’ FBI hid information from FISA court will be released soon

Attorney General William P. Barr tapped U.S. Attorney John Durham to review the origins of the Trump-Russia conspiracy. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is working on a separate but related probe into whether the FBI abused their authority to obtain the FISA probe.

LOL...
None of that refutes what I posted about the start of the ivestigation.
You're a derranged liar.

CNN.com - Transcripts

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

What were they investigating? Why did they go for the FISA warrant if it were uneccessary? Please explain this?

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

The email chain provides the most direct evidence that the bureau, and possibly the DOJ, had reasons to doubt the Steele dossier before the FISA warrant was secured.

Sources say the specifics of the email chain remain classified, but its general sentiments about the Steele dossier and the media contacts have been discussed in nonclassified settings.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges [were] misled”.

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

We can go on and on about his lies.
TRANSPARENT ?????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you only have only complete shit for brains, he is. As to his taxes it's none of your business nor is it any of mine and it accomplishes absolutely NOTHING!

CNN.com - Transcripts

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

What were they investigating? Why did they go for the FISA warrant if it were uneccessary? Please explain this?

WTF?
You have no understanding of any of this yet somehow "know" it was corrupt. What a dope.

I gave you Comey's testimony.
It was a counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference including whether or not members of the Trump campaign were coordinating with Russian efforts.

How does the existence of the investigation make a FISA warrant unnecessary?

CNN.com - Transcripts

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

WTF?
You have no understanding of any of this yet somehow "know" it was corrupt. What a dope.

It was a counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference including whether or not members of the Trump campaign were coordinating with Russian efforts.

Why was the warrant necessary? I am Still waiting...see you’re fat and dumb. They needed the warrant to fully spy. But there was no basis for that warrant sans the exaggerated dossier. Comey was fired in shame. There was no conspiracy. Just a waste of $35mil. Again, fat and stupid is no way to go through life.

The email chain provides the most direct evidence that the bureau, and possibly the DOJ, had reasons to doubt the Steele dossier before the FISA warrant was secured.

Sources say the specifics of the email chain remain classified, but its general sentiments about the Steele dossier and the media contacts have been discussed in nonclassified settings.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges [were] misled”.

What does election day have to do with either the investigation or the warrant?

The public was not aware of their existence.

CNN.com - Transcripts

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

WTF?

Why was the warrant necessary? I am Still waiting...see you’re fat and dumb. They needed the warrant to fully spy. But there was no basis for that warrant sans the exaggerated dossier. Comey was fired in shame. There was no conspiracy. Just a waste of $35mil. Again, fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Why was the warrant necessary?
LOL...geesh
Obviously it was as there were three renewals.

Everything. This is all political theater for the 2020 election. You're fat.

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

WTF?

LOL...geesh

And was it attained legally w/o any shall we say lies? Let's take this step by step.

Except no one knew about it, dope.

LOL...
You're a derranged liar.

WTF?

LOL...geesh

And was it attained legally w/o any shall we say lies? Let's take this step by step.

As far as you and I know. Yes.

Except no one knew about it, dope.

Everyone sees this as political theater. Put down the chips and think about it.

WTF?

LOL...geesh

As far as you and I know. Yes.

Right. But now questions are arising and no one is disputing that HRC paid for that Dossier. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Forum List

Back