Trump forced off stage by SS

Dems have no idea who Trump is because the Media has presented them a lie. They deserve everything she will do to America. ~Shakes head and walks away~
so when he said to the people on TV that just because he was famous he could grab their pussy ... I guess when he said that mexicans are rapist and murders that was not true ... I guess when he said women with flat chest haven't any real value was made up too ... not to mention they were fat pigs .... what you have is what I call Leftitis if it leans a tiny bit to the left then its a lie ...
Actually what he said about Mexicans was even crazier, he seemed to imply it was a deliberate plan by the Mexican government to send rapists and drug dealers to the United States.

... The media is AWOL buddy. As is biased and dishonest as fuck, it's so blatant that even folks who hate Trump are getting pissed. It's driving a rage into this country. you want to talk about who started the "dire" trend of "end of the world" shit- it's the media because the Right no longer feels represented and the LEFT controlled media ignores everything bad that the Dems are doing. The Right no longer has a public voice. period.
that's your opinion not mind ... here trump makes statements .... then when he has them thrown back into his face, its now a biased press... by you right wing moon bats ... thats what you moron just can't seem to get ... trump is his own worst enemy .... do you see the press being biased over hillary ??? or is it only when they repeat what trump said makes them biased

No, it really is despicable, they are supposed to report things objectively and without bias. That's not what they are doing. To twist this incident into Trump's son lying as a headline, that's just criminally biased.
what's despicable,is your inability to distinguish biased press ... you don't want anything negative about trump even though he said it, you don't want that printed it ... you don't like it when they print what he said and now your trying to say its criminally biased ??? you do fit the mold...

Bullshit. I know objectivity when I see it. The Clinton News Network has abandoned all standards.

No surprise that debate questions end up on her hands, coming from these guys. You on the other hand, are full of shit.

:dance::dance::dance:keep on dancing :lmao:

Dems have no idea who Trump is because the Media has presented them a lie. They deserve everything she will do to America. ~Shakes head and walks away~
so when he said to the people on TV that just because he was famous he could grab their pussy ... I guess when he said that mexicans are rapist and murders that was not true ... I guess when he said women with flat chest haven't any real value was made up too ... not to mention they were fat pigs .... what you have is what I call Leftitis if it leans a tiny bit to the left then its a lie ...
Actually what he said about Mexicans was even crazier, he seemed to imply it was a deliberate plan by the Mexican government to send rapists and drug dealers to the United States.
what cam we say ... he makes statements and his heard of sheep help the rest of the flock believe he never said it

I predicted that the violence from the fascist left would be escalating. The rallies I have attended all had metal detectors. But I am thinking that if a person really wanted to they could easily get a gun in.
actually if you go and read the article you will find it wasn't a lefty as you say here ... the secret service looked in to him and released him... what they said was he was a republican who held up a sign that said "republicans against" trump where the deplorables attacked him then shouted gun ... like always you're wrong once again

He canvassed for Hillary, he donated to Hillary, he went to a Trump rally to disrupt it. Yeah, he pretty much is a lefty by any measure.
and yet the guy who they tackled at the RALLY ( is that better for ya Iceweenee) was in the news telling the country he was a republican who was against trump ... you know they more you try the more you fail :lmao:

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

He is voting for Clinton. He can register however the fuck he wants. He is 100% democrap. Cuckold,Hillary supporter,never trumper...yep. Not even close to a republican.
denial is your state of mind .... we get it .... it runs rampant in the republican community

Although some Trump supporters have speculated that Crites could be a Democratic plant, Crites has been registered to vote as a Republican in Nevada since 2011.
Trump was not running for President at that time ....

Austyn Daniel Crites

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada

Party: Republican Party

Registration Date: November 19, 2011 (4 years ago)

Congressional District: 2nd
but in their minds because he had a sign against trump he's a lefty ...

images

PANIC MODE: TRUMP RAGES AT ‘RIGGED’ FBI

Anyone can register republican. If the campaign is willing to pay disabled to incite violence, do you think this is beneath them? Of course not! The way he talks is vert anti-republican and very Clinton campaign like...
the republicans identified him as a registered republican ... there are many republicans who have said republicans against trump ... I'm sorry evey time you see and actual fact you have to dodge the Ifea that there are republicans against trump ... look at all the republicans who have said they will vote for hillary ... I guess in your mind you believe what ever you want to ... just as long as you can say a lefty did it ... ya need to save face ...
There are many Democrats against Hillary and are voting for Trump, Independents as well. Your brain cell can't process that apparently.
first of all the discussion is about trump being attack at a ralley ... the accusation was that it was a lefty that did it .... it was establish by the secret service he's was a republican that had a sign that said republicans against trump ... there is no discussion here whether hillary has people who are voting for trump thats not the issue ... I realize you have this urge to say well. hillary did it too ... again the accusation was the person was a lefty ... I just pointed out it was a republican with a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the deplorable attacked him, then shouted gun ... keep up if you can
It's spelled "rally". I learned that by the third grade. "He's was"?

You are what the rest of the world laughs at. A large percentage is bilingual or more and you don't even know one.

YOU brought up Republicans not voting for Trump and you don't get to dictate the answers. You are making a fool out of yourself.
well good for you ... you learn to spell in the third grade .... you mommy must be proud ... when I was in the third grade I was fighting for my life ... so I guess me not learning how to spell as well as you was the last thing I had On my mind
"you mommy"? You have nothing and are too fucking stupid to talk to.

Just happened in Nevada. Not sure what happened but SS was jumping into the crowd so obviously some tolerant leftist is doing Hillary's bidding or at least trying to! He is back on stage now.
case in point ... republicans assuming it was a lefty ... sorry buddy it was a actual a real republican not your fake one ... who held up a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the people in the audience attacked him ... one of the trump supporters yelled out gun ... once again republicans jumping at what they think happen ... then actually doing a little research

He is voting for Clinton. He can register however the fuck he wants. He is 100% democrap. Cuckold,Hillary supporter,never trumper...yep. Not even close to a republican.
denial is your state of mind .... we get it .... it runs rampant in the republican community
Only registered republican to vote for Trump. In fact first time in 3 presidential cycles I will vote for the republican or democrat! The facts stand cupcake take them or like them no one cares.

the republicans identified him as a registered republican ... there are many republicans who have said republicans against trump ... I'm sorry evey time you see and actual fact you have to dodge the Ifea that there are republicans against trump ... look at all the republicans who have said they will vote for hillary ... I guess in your mind you believe what ever you want to ... just as long as you can say a lefty did it ... ya need to save face ...
There are many Democrats against Hillary and are voting for Trump, Independents as well. Your brain cell can't process that apparently.
first of all the discussion is about trump being attack at a ralley ... the accusation was that it was a lefty that did it .... it was establish by the secret service he's was a republican that had a sign that said republicans against trump ... there is no discussion here whether hillary has people who are voting for trump thats not the issue ... I realize you have this urge to say well. hillary did it too ... again the accusation was the person was a lefty ... I just pointed out it was a republican with a sign saying republicans against trump ... where the deplorable attacked him, then shouted gun ... keep up if you can

You are what the rest of the world laughs at. A large percentage is bilingual or more and you don't even know one.

YOU brought up Republicans not voting for Trump and you don't get to dictate the answers. You are making a fool out of yourself.
well good for you ... you learn to spell in the third grade .... you mommy must be proud ... when I was in the third grade I was fighting for my life ... so I guess me not learning how to spell as well as you was the last thing I had On my mind
and you mommy must be proud of you ... anyone who says they like Trump like you, because he's a straight talker is stupid as shit

Only registered republican to vote for Trump. In fact first time in 3 presidential cycles I will vote for the republican or democrat! The facts stand cupcake take them or like them no one cares.
like I said denial is your state of mind .... we get it .... it runs rampant in the republican community here's the republican guy being interviewed that was attacked by these ass holes at the trump rally ....like I've said people like you who say they like trump because he's a straight talker is dumb as shit ...

'I just wanted to show a sign': protester relives Trump fans' attack at Nevada rally – video

a typical republican trump supporter silencinga fellow republican

Last edited:

and you mommy must be proud of you ... anyone who says they like Trump like you, because he's a straight talker is stupid as shit
You have nothing and are too fucking stupid to talk to.

like I said denial is your state of mind .... we get it .... it runs rampant in the republican community here's the republican guy being interviewed that was attacked by these ass holes at the trump rally ....like I've said people like you who say they like trump because he's a straight talker is dumb as shit ...

'I just wanted to show a sign': protester relives Trump fans' attack at Nevada rally – video

a typical republican trump supporter silencinga fellow republican
Leftist agitator,Clinton supporter,voting like he is his dead grandma SIX TIMES.

Forum List

Back