Trump Flip Flops, Now For Legalization of Hispanic Immigrants

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Donald Trump isn't going to round up the Mexicans and ship them home or so he says. Either it was a lie in the beginning or it is a lie now, but now, seems to indicate the campaign finally realizes it cannot win with the white vote alone, so pandering to blacks and browns has become important with only 79 days to go before the election.

"In a Saturday meeting with his newly announced Hispanic advisory council, Donald Trump suggested he is interested in figuring out a “humane and efficient” manner to deal with immigrants in the country illegally, according to three sources. Trump, however, stressed that any new announcements will still be in line with the border security-focused approach that has invited intense opposition from Latinos and immigrants since he launched his campaign.

“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump.

“The idea is we’re not getting someone in front of the line, we’re doing it in a legal way, but he wants to hear ideas of how we deal with 11 million people that are here with no documents,” said Jose Fuentes, who was chair of Mitt Romney’s Hispanic advisory committee in 2012, and attended the meeting. In Reversal, Trump Indicates To Hispanic Leaders Openness To Legalization For Immigrants

Well that's Trump....

Just look at the campaign....

Let Trump be Trump....
Keep Trump focused
Fire someone
Hire someone
Get Trump on Teleprompter
Fire someone
Hire someone
Back to let Trump be Trump....
Now he likes blacks and Hispanics....
Keep Trump on message......
Let Trump be Trump...

On and on....
He's still trying to figure out what he believes in....

Well that's Trump....

Just look at the campaign....

Let Trump be Trump....
Keep Trump focused
Fire someone
Hire someone
Get Trump on Teleprompter
Fire someone
Hire someone
Back to let Trump be Trump....
Now he likes blacks and Hispanics....
Keep Trump on message......
Let Trump be Trump...

On and on....
He's still trying to figure out what he believes in....

Or he is just being "sarcastic"

Oh yeah, and when Hillary changes her positions, you liberals call it enlightenment.

Sorry, I'm still laughing over this, it will be awhile before I can answer without cracking up.
Or you're too cowardly to offer a cogent answer. You laugh at what you don't want to answer
For the record, I have never called Hillary Clinton's flip flops an "enlightenment." Donald Trump on the other hand is not to be trusted because literally everything that comes out of his mouth changes and gets revised. This latest flip flop is devastating to throngs of people who depended upon him to solve immigration and now he is reduced to pandering for votes.

Donald trump is a scam artist!

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. And I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard. And again, she’s given an agenda that’s not all of her. But again, I think she really works hard. I think she does a good job. And I like her."

- Donald Trump

Donald trump is a scam artist!

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. And I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard. And again, she’s given an agenda that’s not all of her. But again, I think she really works hard. I think she does a good job. And I like her."

- Donald Trump

Sounds like he was tactfully supporting his bought off candidates as a businessman to me. Ask the Wall Street boys, they own her and tactfully support her as well with good reason, she'll sell out the middleclass and poor any day of the week for a buck.

The first sentence of the article is that the Trump campaign disputes that he ever said he was for legalization.

Democrats made it up so they can say he's flip flopped. They made up another lie.

Whenever a democrat is speaking, I automatically accept that they are lying.

The first sentence of the article is that the Trump campaign disputes that he ever said he was for legalization.

Democrats made it up so they can say he's flip flopped. They made up another lie.

bec54d0dbfe9934e471fd1a9dde629ef.jpg

I cannot tell if the stupid fucking pathetic hypocritical double talking liars like the fucking loser OP is against or for ILLEGAL immigration.

He always wanted to streamline the legal process, while guarding our borders from the flow of illegals.

You stupid lying pieces of shit.

“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump."

You have two choices here, either he is softening and backtracking on immigration or this is a desperation move for minority votes that he has to have to send him over the top. This is an excellent example of the neophyte that Donald Trump is and how his political naivete will keep him from enacting his policies in congress.

Univision has a piece up about Trump's meeting with Hispanic leaders:

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include legalizing millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people present at a meeting the candidate attended Saturday with Hispanic leaders at Trump Tower in New York.

Trump to introduce reforms to legalize some undocumented immigrants

One good slap to the face of his own base!

I cannot tell if the stupid fucking pathetic hypocritical double talking liars like the fucking loser OP is against or for ILLEGAL immigration.

He always wanted to streamline the legal process, while guarding our borders from the flow of illegals.

You stupid lying pieces of shit.

LOLOLOLOLOL X one million.

Forum List

Back