Get Trump on Teleprompter
Fire someone
Hire someone
Back to let Trump be Trump....
Now he likes blacks and Hispanics....
Keep Trump on message......
Let Trump be Trump...

On and on....
He's still trying to figure out what he believes in....

When has he not liked blacks and hispanics?

Too simple minded to know the difference, in wanting to stop illegal immigration, and hating a whole culture?

You just bite, on any made up bullshit, about him being racist?
we know racist when we hear one ... the problem you have is you don't

ever notice when a right wing nut job can't respond to your post in a normal way to disprove your post their best is always "I'm a :LIBERAL and I want my hand outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thats their best response ... we realize that idiot has no Idea what he's talking about he's just quoting what his handlers tell him to say ... one might say another mindless drone

images (17).jpg

case in point ever notice when a right wing nut job can't respond to your post in a normal way to disprove your post their best is always "I'm a :LIBERAL and I want my hand outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thats their best response ... we realize that idiot has no Idea what he's talking about he's just quoting what his handlers tell him to say ... one might say another mindless drone heres one

Donald Trump isn't going to round up the Mexicans and ship them home or so he says. Either it was a lie in the beginning or it is a lie now, but now, seems to indicate the campaign finally realizes it cannot win with the white vote alone, so pandering to blacks and browns has become important with only 79 days to go before the election.

"In a Saturday meeting with his newly announced Hispanic advisory council, Donald Trump suggested he is interested in figuring out a “humane and efficient” manner to deal with immigrants in the country illegally, according to three sources. Trump, however, stressed that any new announcements will still be in line with the border security-focused approach that has invited intense opposition from Latinos and immigrants since he launched his campaign.

“He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner,” said Jacob Monty, a Houston-based immigration lawyer who sat in Trump Tower with other Latino supporters and Trump.

“The idea is we’re not getting someone in front of the line, we’re doing it in a legal way, but he wants to hear ideas of how we deal with 11 million people that are here with no documents,” said Jose Fuentes, who was chair of Mitt Romney’s Hispanic advisory committee in 2012, and attended the meeting. In Reversal, Trump Indicates To Hispanic Leaders Openness To Legalization For Immigrants

is there anything he says that he actually sticks with?

case in point ever notice when a right wing nut job can't respond to your post in a normal way to disprove your post their best is always "I'm a :LIBERAL and I want my hand outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thats their best response ... we realize that idiot has no Idea what he's talking about he's just quoting what his handlers tell him to say ... one might say another mindless drone heres one

You need some new stuff, you're droning... :wink_2:

You need some new stuff, you're droning... :wink_2:

and yet you're still a moron ... what can I say...

I imagine he'll suggest trains with locked boxcars will be the most 'efficient' way.

The idea is we’re not getting someone in front of the line, we’re doing it in a legal way, but he wants to hear ideas of how we deal with 11 million people that are here with no documents,” said Jose Fuentes, who was chair of Mitt Romney’s Hispanic advisory committee in 2012, and attended the meeting. In Reversal, Trump Indicates To Hispanic Leaders Openness To Legalization For Immigrants

Well, if Trump stick to this NEW policiy, he could be placing even TEXAS into play for Clinton.......Sweet.....

Stick around folks .....
No telling what Trump will come up with in order to try to salvage
the mess he created....

He doesn't even give a shit about this race anymore. He never really did. He never wanted or expected it to get this far. He was just hoping to springboard his primary run into another reality show. But, like me, he clearly underestimated the level of stupidity on the right.

Kellyanne Conway is telling the orange one what to do, think and say at this point. He is just going along for the ride.

Forum List

Back