Trump finds another segment of society to denigrate.

Awww someone got their willtle feewimgs hurt
Directed at who..........the OP.........aka the reporter?????????
For Christ's sake he was talking about one guy not an entire segment if society

Seems to me too many of you people are just looking for reasons to feel butt hurt
I don't have butt hurt...............I don't have a problem with Trump hitting back...............The Media deserves return fire these days.

He sure comes off as a classless dummy and makes o n e wonder how he ever succeeded in anything, at all, in life? Guess having a family with money, helped him pass "go".....

YAWN!...................So freaking what....................I remember the news with Muslims all over the world dancing in the streets.........Can't remember all the places here that were dancing...............I nearly got in a fight with the boss that day at work..............He said we asked for it................and I nearly decked his ass.........along with about the entire crew..................That boss retracted his statement and left the zone...............Twas better for his health.......
Do you mean like the "religious" Right, the silent majority?

He went after 1 reporter and they got their feelings hurt..........Cry me a river....................I don't support Trump but when they go after him and other Candidates they shouldn't get a Free Pass against return fire..............

If you don't want to get burned.............Stay out of the kitchen....................Grow a skin or pick a new profession................they deserve it.

He sure comes off as a classless dummy and makes o n e wonder how he ever succeeded in anything, at all, in life? Guess having a family with money, helped him pass "go".....
Trump is not a dummy he is very intelligent. He is playing on the far right/tea tard vote successfully. The fascist like "round up the muslims" message resonates with them.

Trump is not a dummy he is very intelligent. He is playing on the far right/tea tard vote successfully. The fascist like "round up the muslims" message resonates with them.
Ahhhhhh, so he's a good "community organizer"?

Trump could stomp a week old puppy to death on stage and his dopey brainwashed followers would make excuses to justify his warped behavior.

just assume it was directed at liberals....
Well on that day we hurt the bosses feelings...............and it would have been more than his feelings if he didn't shut up.............He was smart and left......

No one cares how tough you are. Really...
Just quoting the memory............How you deal with it is up to you..................I simply don't care..............I remember them dancing in the streets here and abroad after it.......................You just deny it....................so be it..................Oh LOOK A PIXIE.

For Christ's sake he was talking about one guy not an entire segment of society

Seems to me too many of you people are just looking for reasons to feel butt hurt

Are you brain dead? He is making fun of someone's disability. He has passed the point of no return. He is going somewhere that no one else has gone. I love it. It is the PERFECT GOP nominee.

I asked on the board a few days ago, what segment of the voting public would be insult next. No one knew it would be a disabled person. Donald really has a mental issue.

Are you brain dead? He is making fun of someone's disability. He has passed the point of no return. He is going somewhere that no one else has gone. I love it. It is the PERFECT GOP nominee.

I asked on the board a few days ago, what segment of the voting public would be insult next. No one knew it would be a disabled person. Donald really has a mental issue.
I'm not voting for him................and have no problem with him making fun of the media........................including this guy............

The PC part of it...............complaints in the 3rd por-o-let on the right.........Basement section.................feel free to file your complaints there.

I'm not voting for him................and have no problem with him making fun of the media........................including this guy............

The PC part of it...............complaints in the 3rd por-o-let on the right.........Basement section.................feel free to file your complaints there.

You got an obsession with periods, or are you just slow..................?

Meanwhile, you morons want to elect a criminal.
The candidates are only criminals when the establishment tells the public, and decides that they are criminals. While they are useful, they are above the law. Don't be obtuse.

True, that is the only reason Hillary isn't in jail. Your point though does not address why anyone would vote for someone so obviously corrupt. Even if you ignore her criminal activity, she has proven to be completely incompetent in everything she's done. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for her?

Meanwhile, you morons want to elect a criminal.
The candidates are only criminals when the establishment tells the public, and decides that they are criminals. While they are useful, they are above the law. Don't be obtuse.

True, that is the only reason Hillary isn't in jail. Your point though does not address why anyone would vote for someone so obviously corrupt. Even if you ignore her criminal activity, she has proven to be completely incompetent in everything she's done. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for her?

........and you got nothing.

GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back