Trump finds another segment of society to denigrate.

Yep, he's a bully. Entitled little shit.

Give him detention.

Either that or the poor sot has Tourette syndrome. Maybe we should go easy on him?

If this doesn't hurt him, well, I'm sure he'll win it all now. :badgrin:
10872d1308237167-june-2011-poster-competition-voting-captain-oblivious.jpg

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

WOW! He is now going after people with disabilities! I am sure this guy has a mental problem!

arthrogryposis is a CONGENITAL deformity of the joints------kinda rare in florid formn------club foot is a form of arthrogryposis--------Trump does get crude

"Crude" The man is an imbecilic bully who thinks he is retitled to say or do whatever his terribly diseased brain tells him. The strategist at the RNC have a choice. Either stop Trump or suffer the most embarrassing loss ever in 2016.

They better start now. The idiot is not going down easy.

Your link also says he picked on more then one Republican. Of course being honest about that would blow YOUR personal agenda.

He is making fun of the disabled now. DON'T YOU GET ?

Meanwhile, you morons want to elect a criminal.
The candidates are only criminals when the establishment tells the public, and decides that they are criminals. While they are useful, they are above the law. Don't be obtuse.

was he raised by wolves...come on people....you saw your kid doing this or worse your mom saw you doing this....i dont care if you are a grown ass kid....how fucking ashamed would you be...think about it....you are mocking a disabled person and your mom sees ya..damn thats has to be a proud parenting moment

YAWN!...................So freaking what....................I remember the news with Muslims all over the world dancing in the streets.........Can't remember all the places here that were dancing...............I nearly got in a fight with the boss that day at work..............He said we asked for it................and I nearly decked his ass.........along with about the entire crew..................That boss retracted his statement and left the zone...............Twas better for his health.......

Forum List

Back