Trump finds another segment of society to denigrate.

Meanwhile, you morons want to elect a criminal.
The candidates are only criminals when the establishment tells the public, and decides that they are criminals. While they are useful, they are above the law. Don't be obtuse.

True, that is the only reason Hillary isn't in jail. Your point though does not address why anyone would vote for someone so obviously corrupt. Even if you ignore her criminal activity, she has proven to be completely incompetent in everything she's done. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for her?

........and you got nothing.

GO DONALD!

Go play in the street, retard.

OMG, Americans, please save what the fuck is left of your shitty image and flush this piece of turd down the toilet before you become the HODOR of the world ...

Fucking fuck ...

That's not originally from Infowars, that's a essentially a reprint from Politico.

‘The Attacks Will Be Spectacular’
An exclusive look at how the Bush administration ignored this warning from the CIA months before 9/11, along with others that were far more detailed than previously revealed.

By Chris Whipple

November 12, 2015
How the Bush administration ignored a significant warning from the CIA months before 9/11

By May of 2001, says Cofer Black, then chief of the CIA’s counterterrorism center, “it was very evident that we were going to be struck, we were gonna be struck hard and lots of Americans were going to die.” “There were real plots being manifested,” Cofer’s former boss, George Tenet, told me in his first interview in eight years. “The world felt like it was on the edge of eruption. In this time period of June and July, the threat continues to rise. Terrorists were disappearing [as if in hiding, in preparation for an attack]. Camps were closing. Threat reportings on the rise.” The crisis came to a head on July 10. The critical meeting that took place that day was first reported by Bob Woodward in 2006. Tenet also wrote about it in general terms in his 2007 memoir At the Center of the Storm.

But neither he nor Black has spoken about it publicly in such detail until now—or been so emphatic about how specific and pressing their warnings really were. Over the past eight months, in more than a hundred hours of interviews, my partners Jules and Gedeon Naudet and I talked with Tenet and the 11 other living former CIA directors for
The Spymasters, a documentary set to air this month on Showtime.

Infowars had a ton of "Bush knew about / was behind 9/11" bullshit.

It's a whackjob site.
While I agree with you, conversely, I have the same critique of just about any CFR linked media as well.

That doesn't mean I discount any and all information from those sources, I'd be daft to ignore the NYT. It is what's known as a poisoning the well fallacy. You need to analyze the info itself, not the source. (Though, to be fair, a lot of times, it can be just a hassle.)

I'm pretty sure that Jones is a Stratfor or CIA double agent. His parents were CIA, and that's usually a family thing. He releases truth with misinformation and disinformation. This is the way the establishment discredits those who know how the world really works. Feed them bullshit and wack-job info, they repeat it, nobody believes a thing they say, etc. i.e. Jade Helm ring any bells?

You're a good example. You think that just because Infowars publishes news of questionable veracity, and kooky shit, all of their information is suspect. However, a lot of the time, they are just reprinting stuff from around the web and from the MSM that the establishment would rather have the population just ignore or refuse to believe.

This is precisely how all state run media is supposed to function. Whether it is RT, Al Jeezera, Presstv, Fox News, the Comedy Central Nightly schtick, or your CFR nightly news. They are there spin truth, and scrub brains with misleading accounts of reality. (Reality being what is factual, and what is not.)

As far as what Bush knew and what he didn't? Who is to say? You and I can not, in good conscious, w/o emotion, debate that factually.

He and Cheney testified, in secret, TOGETHER, not separately, and not under oath.

So it's academic, isn't it?

With those facts in mind, you can take whatever position you want on the matter. My position is that he's a lying SOB. Happy T-day my fine USMB compatriot.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

WOW! He is now going after people with disabilities! I am sure this guy has a mental problem!

you mean like libs did with Palin's kid?

ninja007

Right on cue, the lies start coming.

Post even one link that shows ANY Democrat presidential candidate made fun of $arah's kid.

Even if it were true, that's no excuse for what Drumpf did.

Stop lying and address what Drumpf did.

And don't forget to defend lush rimbaugh when he made fun of handicaps.

You people are slime.

Meanwhile, you morons want to elect a criminal.
The candidates are only criminals when the establishment tells the public, and decides that they are criminals. While they are useful, they are above the law. Don't be obtuse.

True, that is the only reason Hillary isn't in jail. Your point though does not address why anyone would vote for someone so obviously corrupt. Even if you ignore her criminal activity, she has proven to be completely incompetent in everything she's done. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for her?

........and you got nothing.

GO DONALD!

Go play in the street, retard.

PredFan

"retard"???????????????????

Look asshole. Making fun of $arah's kid has no place here. Handicapped people and their parents do not choose for them to go through life with that handicap. Making fun of retardation, as with $arah's kid or any other kind of handicap STINKS.

Grow up and face up to what your candidate did.

And, BTW, keep this in mind when you look at what garbage pile Drumpf said about our military, vets and POWs.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Last edited:
What's wrong with this is that he added a lie on top of it. If he had any balls at all, he would apologize and move on. but he ALWAYS doubles down with a lie and then demands an apology for being called on what he said and his lie.

ninja007 lied about Sarah Palin's kid being made fun of. If someone did, that's on them and as private citizens, I would defend their right to state their opinion. They're not running for president of the United States.

And I hassled PredFan above for making fun of retarded people but really, he has every right to be the asshole he is.

He's not running for president of the United States.

Drumpf can't control what comes out of his mouth and he NEVER has the balls to just stand up and own his own words.

Anyone wanna bet there's not one RWNJ on this board who has the courage to call out their own candidate for this?

My bet is they'll be doubling down on it - just as soon as fux/brietbart/jones/etc tells them what to say.

Bet on it.

What's wrong with this is that he added a lie on top of it. If he had any balls at all, he would apologize and move on. but he ALWAYS doubles down with a lie and then demands an apology for being called on what he said and his lie.

ninja007 lied about Sarah Palin's kid being made fun of. If someone did, that's on them and as private citizens, I would defend their right to state their opinion. They're not running for president of the United States.

And I hassled PredFan above for making fun of retarded people but really, he has every right to be the asshole he is.

He's not running for president of the United States.

Drumpf can't control what comes out of his mouth and he NEVER has the balls to just stand up and own his own words.

I told you to go play in the street, you only hassle me by being stupid.

Forum List

Back