Trump fends off an attempted Coupe

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Trump refers to Mueller probe as attempted 'coup,' says 'I didn't need a gun' to fend it off

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Friday accused Democrats and the U.S. intelligence community of attempting a "coup" in the form of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and said he didn't "need a gun" to fend it off.

"They tried for a coup, it didn't work out so well. And I didn't need a gun for that one, did I?" Trump told the crowd of gun-rights advocates at the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in Indianapolis on Friday. "All was taking place at the highest levels in Washington, D.C. You've been watching, you've been seeing.”

"Spying, surveillance. Trying for an overthrow," Trump continued. "And we caught them, we caught them. Who would have thought in our country?"

"We believe in the rule of law, and we will always protect and defend the Constitution of the United States," Trump said. "There are some people who are running right now and I don’t think they have that No. 1 on their list."

Trump accuses Democrats of attempted 'coup,' says 'I didn't need a gun' to fend it off
Look at the link, it's a main Stream media link. OMG they are finally posting real news. I'm going to faint.

Barr will have them all in irons soon.

Trump refers to Mueller probe as attempted 'coup,' says 'I didn't need a gun' to fend it off

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Friday accused Democrats and the U.S. intelligence community of attempting a "coup" in the form of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and said he didn't "need a gun" to fend it off.

"They tried for a coup, it didn't work out so well. And I didn't need a gun for that one, did I?" Trump told the crowd of gun-rights advocates at the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in Indianapolis on Friday. "All was taking place at the highest levels in Washington, D.C. You've been watching, you've been seeing.”

"Spying, surveillance. Trying for an overthrow," Trump continued. "And we caught them, we caught them. Who would have thought in our country?"

"We believe in the rule of law, and we will always protect and defend the Constitution of the United States," Trump said. "There are some people who are running right now and I don’t think they have that No. 1 on their list."
Trump accuses Democrats of attempted 'coup,' says 'I didn't need a gun' to fend it off
Look at the link, it's a main Stream media link. OMG they are finally posting real news. I'm going to faint.

Are you sure it wasn't a sedan? :dunno:

You mean putting irons? I don't think they use irons anymore it's steel..

Last edited:

He was lucky it was a convertible..

An attempted coupe

3c58b072-80c6-4fe4-bd77-a3b8023a733a_3.d88f70ff6884621607fa48df1cda78b0.jpeg

May God Bless the United States of America, May God be the Force Behind our Constitution, May God Smite those who attempt to usurp the Authority of the United States.

May the Lord Bless our Courageous President Donald Trump, May the Lord bring about the Constitutional Restoration and Rule of Law without a single shot fired!

God Bless America.

Make America Great Again.

Let all those who despise her, who hate her, who denigrate her, who undermine her, who weaken her, who attempt to dissolve her face the Wrath of the Lord, May he enact righteous vengeance against them.

May the wicked be exposed, may the criminals be put to justice. Those who seek to conquer in the name of Satan be put in shackles, and may those who seek to defend God, Constitution and Country be blessed and victorious.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

May the Constitution live forever in our hearts, in our posterity and forever in memory of our forebearers.

God Bless America.

Let’s Call the Russian Collusion ‘Hoax’ What it Really Is.

On the contrary, it’s often been used in concert with or as a synonym for “hoax.” But I think it is a better word in this context because it expresses the malign intention behind the multifarious activities directed against candidate Trump and then President Trump. The word I have in mind is “coup.”

Again, I know that that is a dramatic, maybe a melodramatic, word. But I think it accurately expresses the deliberate effort by actors in the Obama Administration, including by President Obama himself, to assure Hillary Clinton’s victory by destroying the reputation of Donald Trump. “Most Presidents leave office,” the commentator L. J. Keith recently wrote, “and essentially step back from public life. Not Barack Obama. Shellshocked by Hillary Clinton’s loss, Obama, Brennan, Crapper, Comey, and Clinton set in motion a series of events that will forever tar his presidency, and decimate the concept of a peaceful transition of power.”

Ok...so he didn't need a gun. I'm trying to figure out whether or not that was a compliment or an insult to the crowd he was speaking to.

C44EC7EA-2A1F-4BBB-B5BB-A9FFCB8BE69F.gif

Typo. He meant toupee.

Ok...so he didn't need a gun. I'm trying to figure out whether or not that was a compliment or an insult to the crowd he was speaking to.
It was neither, it was simply a fact.

Impeachment Is For Democrats What Heroin Is For Addicts

Symptoms of impeachment addiction include a strong desire to impeach somebody, increased tolerance of convoluted impeachment theories, difficulty reducing one’s obsession with impeachment news, and withdrawal symptoms when impeachment-related news take a rare breather.

1. Even if—like Pelosi—you believe that no amount of evidence, no shift in public opinion, could possibly move sufficient votes in the Senate to remove the president, the process of impeachment still delivers five discrete constitutional benefits: Impeach Donald TrumpGlenn Thrush on Twitter

— Yoni Appelbaum (@YAppelbaum) May 23, 2019

Serious talk of impeaching Trump began seven months before his election—no, that’s not a typo. According to a Politico about Trump in April 2016: “‘Impeachment’ is already on the lips of pundits, newspaper editorials, constitutional scholars, and even a few members of Congress."

Professional Predicters = Emotional Drug Dealers

On the morning of November 9, 2016, when Trump wasn’t even awake yet after his 2 a.m. victory speech, and Hillary had yet to make large-scale Chardonnay purchases, Democrats were already angrily demanding impeachment. The Associated Pressreported: “postelection scenes of protests …. Demonstrators from New England to the heartland and the West Coast vented against the election winner on Wednesday, … carrying signs that said ‘Impeach Trump.’”

That Trump literally hadn’t done anything at that point mattered not at all. Addiction is not about reason. The Washington Post, where democracy died in darkness, was even more emphatic. On November 11, 2016, it quoted a “prediction professor” who (surprise!) predicted Trump’s impending impeachment. Allan Lichtman claimed that “if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone whom establishment Republicans know and trust.”

If Lichtman ever made a public mea culpa about being spectacularly wrong, I have not found it. Instead, Lichtman is now peddling books about impeaching Trump.

It was neither, it was simply a fact.

Impeachment Is For Democrats What Heroin Is For Addicts

Symptoms of impeachment addiction include a strong desire to impeach somebody, increased tolerance of convoluted impeachment theories, difficulty reducing one’s obsession with impeachment news, and withdrawal symptoms when impeachment-related news take a rare breather.

1. Even if—like Pelosi—you believe that no amount of evidence, no shift in public opinion, could possibly move sufficient votes in the Senate to remove the president, the process of impeachment still delivers five discrete constitutional benefits: Impeach Donald TrumpGlenn Thrush on Twitter

— Yoni Appelbaum (@YAppelbaum) May 23, 2019

Serious talk of impeaching Trump began seven months before his election—no, that’s not a typo. According to a Politico about Trump in April 2016: “‘Impeachment’ is already on the lips of pundits, newspaper editorials, constitutional scholars, and even a few members of Congress."

Professional Predicters = Emotional Drug Dealers

On the morning of November 9, 2016, when Trump wasn’t even awake yet after his 2 a.m. victory speech, and Hillary had yet to make large-scale Chardonnay purchases, Democrats were already angrily demanding impeachment. The Associated Pressreported: “postelection scenes of protests …. Demonstrators from New England to the heartland and the West Coast vented against the election winner on Wednesday, … carrying signs that said ‘Impeach Trump.’”

That Trump literally hadn’t done anything at that point mattered not at all. Addiction is not about reason. The Washington Post, where democracy died in darkness, was even more emphatic. On November 11, 2016, it quoted a “prediction professor” who (surprise!) predicted Trump’s impending impeachment. Allan Lichtman claimed that “if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone whom establishment Republicans know and trust.”

If Lichtman ever made a public mea culpa about being spectacularly wrong, I have not found it. Instead, Lichtman is now peddling books about impeaching Trump.

Excellent.

Jo

So Trump used the DoJ as his personal legal team. You don't see the problem?

So Trump used the DoJ as his personal legal team. You don't see the problem?

Just like with everything else that the Democrats did first whether it be rule changes or ridiculously long filibusters they really hate it when people pick up their playbook and use it against them.

Jo

Forum List

Back