Trump Fascism

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice?

Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.

I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've outlined these maladies in the DMS-IV many times, and if you are not willfully ignorant you can look up personality disorders on line, and consider trump's behavior without your obvious biases.

I don't lie and scream, I make a case and have dozens of time why I believe Trump is the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.
well you would have to prove that out! can you?

Technically it's called Rule out. The evidence is voluminous that trump suffers from PD's: narcissistic, paranoid, antisocial & histrionic.
To make such a determination about a person you've never met is absurd. For all you know it's an act. The fact that there are actual psychological professionals on national TV making such determinations is outrageous. They should have their credentials revoked. Making psychological determinations through your TV. Asinine.

You don't know what I learned at the U., nor what I learned during my 32-year career in Law Enforcement.

Looks like you were an underwater basket-weaving major, minoring in gender studies.

Do you ever get embarrassed when you publicly show just how stupid you are?
Fascists started off calling the free media as fake news. Then they shut down the media. In its place they created Fascist media.
I would rather shut down television media period.
Spoken like every fascist.
No idiot, that is nothing like a fascist.
Sure what ever you say fascist.
Trump’s War on the Press Follows the Mussolini and Hitler Playbook

View attachment 275971

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

You'd rather see ANTIFA, Commie, and foreign flags flown in America, huh, faggots?

Well I'm here to tell you it's not gonna happen. Real Americans will bitchsmack you 1 time and you'll turn tail and run away with your tail in between your legs. We're ready to fight for what our ancestors built, punks.

Rampant Sexism

The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

Self evident. Attacks on the #metoo women, few female appointments to his administration, ending by EO the service of transsexuals, and let's not forget his vulgar misogynistic lockery room talk on national TV.

Wat an NPC! :abgg2q.jpg:

1anpcvocab.jpg

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

All of which are in the public domain.

Why not to defend him when your attacks are based on lies.

Unfit to be a president, says who?
why not ask him what qualifications did obammy have or Bush have or Clinton have? how about any of the demofk candidates? what makes them presidential exactly? I'm highly interested in that response from him.

1. Clinton was a Rhode Scholar, and a State Governor.
2. Obama was a St. Senator, US Senator and a legal scholar.
3. GWB has a family name and ... that's about all.
4. Trump has a family name, + daddy's money.

For the record, Clinton, Obama and Bush weren't perfect, Trump is 100% imperfect.

It's Rhodes scholar, dumbass.

State Senator, dumbass.

Mary is confused. S/He is under the impression by using an avatar of a Macho Man will deceive the reader that he too has cattle, and not just a hat. He has a hat, and the bullshit, but that's the closest S/He gets to manhood.

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

why not ask him what qualifications did obammy have or Bush have or Clinton have? how about any of the demofk candidates? what makes them presidential exactly? I'm highly interested in that response from him.

For the record, Clinton, Obama and Bush weren't perfect, Trump is 100% imperfect.

State Senator, dumbass.

You don't need to sign off on these captious remarks; everyone knows you sell the fertilizer of those who own the cattle - it's easy to smell in all of your posts.

State Senator, dumbass.

You don't need to sign off on these captious remarks; everyone knows you sell the fertilizer of those who own the cattle - it's easy to smell in all of your posts.

Mad cuz you called out on your ignorance, bitchboy? 'Sup, you commie faggot? :laugh2:

Rhodes Scholarship - Wikipedia

State Senator, dumbass.

Mad cuz you called out on your ignorance, bitchboy? 'Sup, you commie faggot? :laugh2:

Look up the word captious; sorry, I forgot to dumb down my vocabulary to a dumb ass

Trump is a fascist. Everybody knows this.

Nobody even knows what fascism means.
Not the left, anyway

State Senator, dumbass.

Look up the word captious; sorry, I forgot to dumb down my vocabulary to a dumb ass

I know what it means, 98% of the people around don't, therefore you are communicating ineffectively. PS: I am smarter than you, and deal with it.

PS: You did not know it's "Rhodes Scholar", you punkass commie fuck.

That's because you're derp, and yes I will point that out, along with the commie fagtard characteristics you exhibit.

State Senator, dumbass.

What is wrong with you? Your ego writes checks your brain can't cash.

The real definition of fascism, for all the revisionist commie turds:

(98% like Communism) The government owns the means of production A La Karl Marx. You fucking fascists.
fascism.JPG

Call me The Obsolete Man, I ain't playin' that. No sir.

Hostility toward the press IS textbook fascism:

Godwin's Law Review: Fascism and the Press

There isn't any denying that.

Leftist media isn't press. They're propagandist arm of the leftists.

Second, criticizing media is not hostility towards the press.

Third, the only hostility toward the press was done by the left.

The mainstream media is not leftist. They are beholden to their corporate sponsors. That is a right-wing bias. Try again.

The mainstream media is not leftist. They are beholden to their corporate sponsors. That is a right-wing bias. Try again.
Sure, and I got a bridge to nowhere

Corporate doesn't mean "right wing". MSM are heavily leftist owned and operated, to the point that they think they can create and enforce policies.

Forum List

Back