Trump Fascism

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

All of which are in the public domain.

Why not to defend him when your attacks are based on lies.

Unfit to be a president, says who?

Nothing I posted is a lie, it is and always has been an informed opinion based on trump's polemics, i.e. attacks on the character of anyone who won't kiss his ass, ubiquitous lies and the chaos he has brought to our nation and the world.

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice?

Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.

I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've outlined these maladies in the DMS-IV many times, and if you are not willfully ignorant you can look up personality disorders on line, and consider trump's behavior without your obvious biases.

I don't lie and scream, I make a case and have dozens of time why I believe Trump is the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.
well you would have to prove that out! can you?

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

why not ask him what qualifications did obammy have or Bush have or Clinton have? how about any of the demofk candidates? what makes them presidential exactly? I'm highly interested in that response from him.

1. Clinton was a Rhode Scholar, and a State Governor.
2. Obama was a St. Senator, US Senator and a legal scholar.
3. GWB has a family name and ... that's about all.
4. Trump has a family name, + daddy's money.

For the record, Clinton, Obama and Bush weren't perfect, Trump is 100% imperfect.
obammy was a community organizer that did absolutely nothing. Trump ran a corporation. had employees, ran a tv show, made tons of money for charities from that show. Money, given to charities!! what money did any of those presidents give out? what employees did they have ahead of their presidencies. did any of them actually interact with foreign governments? Trump did!!!! there wouldn't have been the russia russia if he didn't so my evidence is russia russia, you all thought he did it., admit you're full of shit and we'll call this off.

what is the purpose of a labor union exactly?

I see you've never taken a course in history, that's sad but it proves why you are what you are.

History.....

Really? You have to go back to the 1800s, to justify something today?

Look, I get that in the 1800s and even early 1900s, we had things like Mining Towns.

The company paid to have a rail road built, paid to have people moved there, paid for the housing, to food, everything.... and in return people were paid in company dollars, only usable at the company store.

This made it almost impossible for people to do anything, but stay working in the mine. They were trapped. They couldn't buy a wagon, because the company store didn't stock wagons, and why would they? You don't need it. The mine is right there. People didn't have money, or a way to leave. They were trapped in the mining town.

In that situation, I understand why unions were needed. I get it. Makes sense.

Please tell me who, anywhere is trapped? I had a job that paid me $8/hour, when you consider how many hows I worked, and how much it cost me to do that job.

What did I do? Form a union? Try and force management to pay more?

No I quit. I found another job that pays better. In fact I just did that this month. My last day at my current job is next week.

There is no value to a union today.
the only value is with the union getting paid from the employees. otherwise they go bye bye. bye bye

I was working for a company that delivered packages to the airports. One Delta employee and I got talking about his Union, just because I was curious about how it worked for them. He let out a string of curses about the Union, and how he absolutely hated the unions.

Apparently after working there for several years, he had a conflict with management about a pre-approved vacation. He already had his vacation planned out, when someone quit the job, and another employee had vacation too. So they simply canceled his vacation time.

He contacted his union rep, who told him effectively 'work it out yourself' and hung up on him.

He's paid into this union for years, and they take his money, and tell him to figure out his own problems?

And then when people want 'right to work' laws, so they can't be coerced into a union, the mindless bastard children of the left, claim we're against the working man?

Unions today, are garbage. Few if any.... if ANY... have a value.

One data point with one angry person about one union rep. who probably violated the MOU.

I had to intervene in a similar situation when a Supervisor denied a vacation when the worker had already paid for a cruise. The supervisor told me that he didn't cancel the vacation, he never received a request for the weeks off.

We have "Write it don't Say it" forms where the original is signed off by the supervisor who keeps one copy, and the other copy is returned to the worker.

Neither of them had the evidence that the form was ever submitted.

Still, in an effort to keep calm I approved the workers vacation, and used a light duty officer to cover the paper work which satisfied all. However, I had a written correction notice placed in the officers personal folder, admonishing his failure to follow the vacation policy.

I suspect management was not part of the decision made by the union rep. or the organization. Good managers seek win-win solutions in such matters. After one year the correction memo was removed, as no further policy violations occurred.

You keep saying 'one data point', when the fact I choose to give you one, does not imply that that is the only 'one' I have. I have hundreds of data points. Dozens. Like I said, I have yet to meet a union member, and I have met dozens, that was happy to be in a union. By meet, I mean in person. I'm sure somewhere on a forum like this, there is a union guy who is happy to be in a union. Although, a significant number of those even, have said they were part of union management. Which in my opinion disqualifies their experience. If you are the one sitting on your a$$ benefiting from the union dues of people who are actually working... then spare me that you are part of a union and like it. Most people would like to live off the hard work of others. Take AOC for example.

Regardless, don't sit there and say 'one data point'. I'll just point to the decline of union membership, and claim several millions of data points.

Back to what you said... I agree I have no idea what the back story is. It is possible that this specific person failed to document their vacation. The employee in question could be a basket case with dozens of problems.

However, the sentiment that the Union collected their money, without any benefit to the employees, was not confined to this individual. Not a single person in the entire place that I talked to, defended the union, or had a positive thing to say about it.

I see you've never taken a course in history, that's sad but it proves why you are what you are.

History.....

Really? You have to go back to the 1800s, to justify something today?

Look, I get that in the 1800s and even early 1900s, we had things like Mining Towns.

The company paid to have a rail road built, paid to have people moved there, paid for the housing, to food, everything.... and in return people were paid in company dollars, only usable at the company store.

This made it almost impossible for people to do anything, but stay working in the mine. They were trapped. They couldn't buy a wagon, because the company store didn't stock wagons, and why would they? You don't need it. The mine is right there. People didn't have money, or a way to leave. They were trapped in the mining town.

In that situation, I understand why unions were needed. I get it. Makes sense.

Please tell me who, anywhere is trapped? I had a job that paid me $8/hour, when you consider how many hows I worked, and how much it cost me to do that job.

What did I do? Form a union? Try and force management to pay more?

No I quit. I found another job that pays better. In fact I just did that this month. My last day at my current job is next week.

There is no value to a union today.
the only value is with the union getting paid from the employees. otherwise they go bye bye. bye bye

I was working for a company that delivered packages to the airports. One Delta employee and I got talking about his Union, just because I was curious about how it worked for them. He let out a string of curses about the Union, and how he absolutely hated the unions.

Apparently after working there for several years, he had a conflict with management about a pre-approved vacation. He already had his vacation planned out, when someone quit the job, and another employee had vacation too. So they simply canceled his vacation time.

He contacted his union rep, who told him effectively 'work it out yourself' and hung up on him.

He's paid into this union for years, and they take his money, and tell him to figure out his own problems?

And then when people want 'right to work' laws, so they can't be coerced into a union, the mindless bastard children of the left, claim we're against the working man?

Unions today, are garbage. Few if any.... if ANY... have a value.

One data point with one angry person about one union rep. who probably violated the MOU.

I had to intervene in a similar situation when a Supervisor denied a vacation when the worker had already paid for a cruise. The supervisor told me that he didn't cancel the vacation, he never received a request for the weeks off.

We have "Write it don't Say it" forms where the original is signed off by the supervisor who keeps one copy, and the other copy is returned to the worker.

Neither of them had the evidence that the form was ever submitted.

Still, in an effort to keep calm I approved the workers vacation, and used a light duty officer to cover the paper work which satisfied all. However, I had a written correction notice placed in the officers personal folder, admonishing his failure to follow the vacation policy.

I suspect management was not part of the decision made by the union rep. or the organization. Good managers seek win-win solutions in such matters. After one year the correction memo was removed, as no further policy violations occurred.

You keep saying 'one data point', when the fact I choose to give you one, does not imply that that is the only 'one' I have. I have hundreds of data points. Dozens. Like I said, I have yet to meet a union member, and I have met dozens, that was happy to be in a union. By meet, I mean in person. I'm sure somewhere on a forum like this, there is a union guy who is happy to be in a union. Although, a significant number of those even, have said they were part of union management. Which in my opinion disqualifies their experience. If you are the one sitting on your a$$ benefiting from the union dues of people who are actually working... then spare me that you are part of a union and like it. Most people would like to live off the hard work of others. Take AOC for example.

Regardless, don't sit there and say 'one data point'. I'll just point to the decline of union membership, and claim several millions of data points.

Back to what you said... I agree I have no idea what the back story is. It is possible that this specific person failed to document their vacation. The employee in question could be a basket case with dozens of problems.

However, the sentiment that the Union collected their money, without any benefit to the employees, was not confined to this individual. Not a single person in the entire place that I talked to, defended the union, or had a positive thing to say about it.
union management making money off the backs of the workers that fund their salaries.

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice? Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.
I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS...
And your "qualifications" to make that determination?

The fact is we all hope for better (or perfect) elected officials but unless the Dems do far better than the lamers and flamers currently aboard their 2020 clown car, I suspect we will have 4 more years of Trump.

History proves Truman integrated the Military; Ike sent troops to Little Rock to support Brown v. Ed., LBJ pushed for and signed the Civil Rights Act, and Strom Thurman and other Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party, and these former Democrats have continued their bigotry to fight against Affirmative Action and the laws which were promulgated to protect women, gays and lesbians, people of color and those not WASP's.

Lies by omission are lies meant to mislead the biddable - you can't fool all of the people ever.

Trump is the new Truman. :04:

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^, Variety, idiotic author who thinks he's clever, or cute & cognitively crazed.

History proves Truman integrated the Military; Ike sent troops to Little Rock to support Brown v. Ed., LBJ pushed for and signed the Civil Rights Act, and Strom Thurman and other Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party, and these former Democrats have continued their bigotry to fight against Affirmative Action and the laws which were promulgated to protect women, gays and lesbians, people of color and those not WASP's.

Lies by omission are lies meant to mislead the biddable - you can't fool all of the people ever.

Trump is the new Truman. :04:

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^, Variety, idiotic author who thinks he's clever, or cute & cognitively crazed.

At least I'm not TDS fucked in the head like you. I gtg, things to do. Enjoy!

Nothing I posted is a lie, it is and always has been an informed opinion based on trump's polemics, i.e. attacks on the character of anyone who won't kiss his ass, ubiquitous lies and the chaos he has brought to our nation and the world.

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice?

Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.

I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've outlined these maladies in the DMS-IV many times, and if you are not willfully ignorant you can look up personality disorders on line, and consider trump's behavior without your obvious biases.

I don't lie and scream, I make a case and have dozens of time why I believe Trump is the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.

Technically it's called Rule out. The evidence is voluminous that trump suffers from PD's: narcissistic, paranoid, antisocial & histrionic.

Technically it's called Rule out. The evidence is voluminous that trump suffers from PD's: narcissistic, paranoid, antisocial & histrionic.
To make such a determination about a person you've never met is absurd. For all you know it's an act. The fact that there are actual psychological professionals on national TV making such determinations is outrageous. They should have their credentials revoked. Making psychological determinations through your TV. Asinine.

Hey, for everyone, there’s not been one thing reported on any mthr fking news station or paper that has been accurate on trump! Fake mthr fking news

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice? Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.
I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS...
And your "qualifications" to make that determination?

The fact is we all hope for better (or perfect) elected officials but unless the Dems do far better than the lamers and flamers currently aboard their 2020 clown car, I suspect we will have 4 more years of Trump.

Those democrats are better than Trump. Trump is driving the crazy train.

why not ask him what qualifications did obammy have or Bush have or Clinton have? how about any of the demofk candidates? what makes them presidential exactly? I'm highly interested in that response from him.

For the record, Clinton, Obama and Bush weren't perfect, Trump is 100% imperfect.
obammy was a community organizer that did absolutely nothing. Trump ran a corporation. had employees, ran a tv show, made tons of money for charities from that show. Money, given to charities!! what money did any of those presidents give out? what employees did they have ahead of their presidencies. did any of them actually interact with foreign governments? Trump did!!!! there wouldn't have been the russia russia if he didn't so my evidence is russia russia, you all thought he did it., admit you're full of shit and we'll call this off.

Do you know what a community organizer does or did you get your opinion from the fat college flunk out? Trump was given a business that was worth over 1 billion in todays dollars by his daddy. It was already running. He did not run a TV show and his charity was a scam. Trump is a con man. You are a mark.

You are even more Hitler than Hitler. You want people to know nothing. You want to shoot Democrats. You make Hitler look meek.

So you support the Democrat propaganda machine, is that what you're saying?
Democrats are decent. They believe in equality, love, brotherhood, helping those in need, and even more importantly Democrats believe in standing against prejudices, and antisemitism.

Unicorns... unicorns everywhere.

Well, you've proved on thing in this litany of single sentences / phrases, that you cannot post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Making you a master of the Idiot-Gram.

My sentence is equally true as yours "Democrats are decent".

History proves otherwise. Shell we post few reminders.

Slavery. KKK. Jim Crow. Lynching laws. Poll taxes. Segregation.

Republicans were complicit in these things.

For the record, you are a dumbass who is impressed by credentials that don't amount to a hill of beans. Professional politicians are the last thing this country needs. That's why Trump won.

Do you know what a community organizer does or did you get your opinion from the fat college flunk out? Trump was given a business that was worth over 1 billion in todays dollars by his daddy. It was already running. He did not run a TV show and his charity was a scam. Trump is a con man. You are a mark.
Set up barbecues?

Democrats are decent. They believe in equality, love, brotherhood, helping those in need, and even more importantly Democrats believe in standing against prejudices, and antisemitism.

Well, you've proved on thing in this litany of single sentences / phrases, that you cannot post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Making you a master of the Idiot-Gram.

ROFL! Democrats 100% responsible for them all, you sleazy lying pile of shit.

Do you ever post anything that's actually true? Trump was a billionaire before his father died. That is, before he received his inheritance.

As far as I can tell, "community organizers" take federal and state money and accomplish nothing. Nothing.

Forum List

Back