Trump farted today

Not just any fart, it was sensed by everyone around him in audio and olfactics. Apparently he didn't even apologize, and may have gestured it was the dog.

Trump is an evil man and must be stopped before we're in full Gestapo.
It was a bicycle tire with a leak..

borscht will do that.

i'm sure the lefties will see that as yet more evidence of Roooshins up Trump's ass.....

Last edited:
Not just any fart, it was sensed by everyone around him in audio and olfactics. Apparently he didn't even apologize, and may have gestured it was the dog.

The sulfur stench must have been deadly.

He is deplorable...
il_570xN.1090429037_9v9x.jpg

I had an old dog that would fart. Usually smelled much worse than human farts.

My buddy has an album called Eat at Joe's

My buddy has an album called Eat at Joe's
Joe's is famous.

Pfft, that's just funny as fuck hahahaha

I had a buddy named Swillbie (You know it's gonna be bad already right?) he was constantly drinking/drunk. One day he decided to light a fart ~falls out of her chair laughing at the memory~ so he rips a fireball, swear to God it rose 5 foot, then his pants started on fire and burnt the shit out of his ass and ... "treasures." We end up in the ER, and as if that wasn't bad enough, the doctors (as if to punish him - religious folks) pumped his stomach out into a honey pot buhahahaha

All he had to say after getting out of the hospital (and sober) was holy fuck I'm gonna shave from now on ~dies~

Everyone around him? Actually, the sound of a fart can travel many meters.

I discovered that in an airplane one day.

Ha yeah, the Trump-Hater loons sure are obsessed. They're hangin on his every word... and fart. :)

Forum List

Back