Trump farted today

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Not just any fart, it was sensed by everyone around him in audio and olfactics. Apparently he didn't even apologize, and may have gestured it was the dog.

Trump is an evil man and must be stopped before we're in full Gestapo.

Not just any fart, it was sensed by everyone around him in audio and olfactics. Apparently he didn't even apologize, and may have gestured it was the dog.

He is going to tweet about it tonight.

Why to you &%#$@^#@!* always lie about Trump? Prove he farted or shut up. is there video? Is there a marked stain where it happened? Where is the proof! :)

Sounds like they are saying he already "tweeted". Or maybe he was pootin?

CNN will blame it on the Russians and the CIA will verify there were "Russian fingerprints" all over the fart.

ivanka-trump-net-worth1.jpg

I don't care what anybody says, that is nice looking!

Last edited:

He is going to Tweet about Pootin.

By the way, beans are good for the heart!

Pootin hacked his ass.

Where the hell is the EPA?!? I hear they banned that shit in California... or was that cow farts. Shouldn't they check out Rosie's place then? /snark

The Kremlin was overheard laughing about the fart, yet hoping it couldn't be weaponized.

Where the hell is the EPA?!? I hear they banned that shit in California... or was that cow farts. Shouldn't they check out Rosie's place then? /snark

I don't think anyone wants to get close to any of Rosie's orifices.
Shit, I think I'm gonna yak just typing this.

As Lakookoo keeps repeating like a redundant tool....do you have credible proof?

His hair was out of place and needed combing too. You Liberal crybabies might want to impeach him for that offense.

Forum List

Back