Trump Falsely Claims Kim Reynolds is the Most Unpopular Governor in the Country

She's a governor who gave her support to DeSantis for President, so the three year old Trumpybear, had to insult her and throw one of his childish tantrums..... BORING! He needs a new act, his insults are tiring and old.....imo!
And yet one of you terminally afflicted TDS Dimwingers rush to the board to start a pissy pants thread every time he says something like this.

The last thing a government leader needs to be is funny or entertaining. I have a television and movies when I want to be entertained.

People in government need to keep the power on, the streets safe and clean, and provide safety and security for their citizen, and a stable platform for business to thrive.

Entertaining the electorate isn't part of the job description.

What you mean is they have to lie to you like you are used to being lied to.

Like Castro Trudeau.

You seem to miss the point of the thread – as usual; or this is just another failed attempt to deflect.

The point is that Trump is lying as usual, and that you and other Trump Cult members don’t care.
Only one cult browwnshirt.
Trump doesn't lie and you are taking your backwards pills again.
The Reich cannot dictate opinions Mrs. Jones.

You seem to miss the point of the thread – as usual; or this is just another failed attempt to deflect.

The point is that Trump is lying as usual, and that you and other Trump Cult members don’t care.
your premise is a lie,,

all politicians lie,, only trump is called on it,,

I think taz has a love hate relationship with trump,, he loves hating him and wants the world to know it,,

Kim Reynolds has a 54% approval rating and she won reelection by over 18% in a swing state. Trump is salty because she endorsed DeSantis over him.

Jezzus it's a matter of fucking opinion. Fuck Jo Biden is the worst president America has ever had. Is that true or opinionated? An opinion that just happens to be correct. You truly are in true TDS today

The last thing a government leader needs to be is funny or entertaining. I have a television and movies when I want to be entertained.

People in government need to keep the power on, the streets safe and clean, and provide safety and security for their citizen, and a stable platform for business to thrive.

Entertaining the electorate isn't part of the job description.
If you honestly believed that you wouldn't be a leftist.

Given that the alternative is a Donald Trump wannabe who wants to end, abortion, immigration, and cut taxes for the wealthy, Trudeau is the only reasonable alternative.

Trudeau has excellent management skills when it comes to the economy, infrastructure and governance but he keeps fucking up bigly on matters of ethics and accountability.

He gives untendered government contracts to family friends and appointed his Godfather to investigate Chinese interference in the election while his brother accepts donations to their Family Foundation from the Chinese government.

Trudeau would do well to remember that the reason he is the leader of the Liberal party at the moment is because the previous Liberal leader was taking bribes in Quebec. Every time he pulls one of his stupid stunts like giving an intendered government contract to the company his mother works for, I want to bitch slap him into next week.
he's a leftist tyrant ... just the kind of dear leader you want !

Forum List

Back