trump falsely claims he could not defend homself in E Jean Carroll case

Who didn't see this coming?

Fish Swim
Birds Fly and
trump Lies

Trump knows it is not BS. And all the other 26 women who came forward telling the world that he had sexually assaulted or harassed them, is not BS.

And the witnesses who came forward for Carrol are not BS.

And Trump choosing to be in Ireland golfing, instead of showing proof that he had not done it.......his previous deposition said everything that needed to be said in his defense.

Guilty.

This isn't a BIden thread....are you crushing on the President?

Rape publicity. MAGAts love it.

Rape publicity brings all the MAGAts to trump's yard.

She NEVER SAID THAT....Your meme is FAKE NEWS.

Many evangelicals love the sexual pervert.

What a a totally pathetic excuse of defense of your lord and master.

He confessed in the Access Hollywood video that he attacks women and grabs them.

You poor nobody. I hope you are not going around attacking women the way Trump has been doing his whole adult life. You do know what that makes you.

No, it is not "desirable".

That is why I ignored this Moron long ago.

I read the diary on it. Easy peasy...you should try it.

The jury decided what is true. The real program.

They are all with the program. :)

Trump's peers. NYC peers. They got the evidence, they heard the witnesses, they heard his deposition.

He, who has gotten away with a lot in his life, did not get away with this one.

And this is the first of a few other cases he is under investigation.

He is going to like those even less.

He committed the sexual abuse in NYC. And was tried in NYC. Just a reminder.

C'mon....we know that the GOP is all about supporting sexual abusers.

How to say you support sexual abusers.

Trump is such a liar.

Trump has assaulted women his whole life and usually bragged about it.

Did you watch Trump's deposition?
8195CFAF-59A5-4661-8EB19486086145BB_source.jpg

You mean Trump couldn't remember? Probably not. It was normal behavior for him m

This will be overturned on appeal because without the details of the date in question, he doesn't even have the ability to establish an alibi.

And how can someone properly defend themself when they can't be told when something happened?
Exactly. I guess 10 or 15 years from now, I can claim that you stole my car. It would be my word against yours. If I'm able to get the DA and his jury to "like" me enough (or hate you enough) ... you'd have to buy me a car.

Last edited:
He was convicted in a civil trial of sexual abuse and slander. His "team" didn't even mount a defense. And you think they have a chance at appeal? What planet do you live on?
Of course. Any non-Dimmer, blind, deaf and dumb judge with minimal brain function would have enough common sense to throw this sham right back out on the street where it belongs.
Only wacko judges make up their own law.

This is absurd but that is the state of democrats.

It’s pretty stunning to accuse a sitting president of rape but then not want to call it rape, which is exactly what Carroll did at the time. In an interview with The New York Times, “It was an episode. It was an action. It was a fight. It was not a crime. It was, I had a struggle with a guy.” She added in the same interview, “I am not — I have not been raped. Something has not been done to me. I fought. That’s the thing.”

If it were just some kind of coping mechanism, a self-empowerment move to omit the word from her vocabulary, it might make sense. But when asked in a separate interview on MSNBC whether she would consider attempting to press criminal charges against Trump, her answer was even more bizarre. She flatly said no, and when asked why, she said, “I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection … It would just be really disrespectful.”

If you’re not following, that’s okay. Carroll was simply saying that she wouldn’t seek charges against the man who allegedly raped her because she had too much compassion for illegal immigrants. Understand?

Further minimizing the traumatic event she supposedly went through, Carroll said, “Mine was three minutes, I’m a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. You know, my life has gone on. I’m a happy woman.”

It wasn’t until three years later, in 2022, that Never-Trump Resistance slob George Conway recommended a lawyer for Carroll that could bring a defamation suit against Trump for denying the rape allegation and accusing Carroll of being a liar.

Exactly. I guess 10 or 15 years from now, I can claim that you stole my car. It would be my word against yours. If I'm able to get the DA and his jury to "like" me enough (or hate you enough) ... you'd have to buy me a car.
Did you have photos of your car? Did make a report with the police?

Evidence. You need evidence. Carroll had it. You do not.

Of course. Any non-Dimmer, blind, deaf and dumb judge with minimal brain function would have enough common sense to throw this sham right back out on the street where it belongs.
Only wacko judges make up their own law.
It was no sham. Which is exactly why Trump would not show up to defend himself. And his previous deposition about it spoke volumes.

There was no law made up. The law was followed to the letter, with the Judge giving till Sunday for Trump to let the court know if he wanted to defend himself.

Trump's lawyer knew, always, that this was a lost case, with all the witnesses and evidence presented by Carroll and her lawyer.

Now, try following the law, as well. And not trying to invent new laws to get yourself, or Trump, or anyone you like out of the conduct they were responsible for.

Did you have photos of your car? Did make a report with the police?

Evidence. You need evidence. Carroll had it. You do not.
Carroll video taped Trump giving her a peck on the cheek? She still have a bruise? She gave birth through her ear?

Forum List

Back