Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing

she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”
Harvard NEVER named who the woman was, it is just conjecture that it was her. She was hired on her own superlative merits.

Not true:

But a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described her as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," based, according to the notes at the bottom of the story, on a "telephone interview with Michael Chmura, News Director, Harvard Law (Aug. 6, 1996)."

The mention was in the middle of a lengthy and heavily-annotated Fordham piece on diversity and affirmative action and women. The title of the piece, by Laura Padilla, was "Intersectionality and positionality: Situating women of color in the affirmative action dialogue."

"There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries," the piece says. "This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reaons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

Fordham piece called Warren Harvard Law's 'first woman of color'
Fordham is NOT Harvard!!! DUH!

I know, it's the University of Pennsylvania where she, also, claimed to be Native American.

Trump gets caught lying again.

Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year. Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

Why it matters: After President Trump called Sen. Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring Navajo Code Talkers, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders defended him saying, ""I think what most people find offensive is Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."

Correction: This story initially misidentified Fred as Trump's brother, rather than his father.
The Trumps were attempting to avoid bigotry. You know, like Jon Stewart (Liebowitz). Warren was attempting to capitalize on it.

“Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing”

But it’s OK for Warren to do that because she’s a Democrat.

Is what you meant to say. I don't see ANYONE in here defending Trump, or denying he did it.

Also, let's not forget about the cookbook PowWow Chow , that is still available by the way, where Warren submitted two "family recipes" which it has been discovered she plagiarized and claimed as her own. One of them was a pretty famous dish from a 1970s French restaurant.

LOL

Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year. Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

Why it matters: After President Trump called Sen. Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring Navajo Code Talkers, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders defended him saying, ""I think what most people find offensive is Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."

Correction: This story initially misidentified Fred as Trump's brother, rather than his father.
Scots are embarrassed and wish he'd lie and say he has no Scottish heritage.

A.) Donald Trump is NOT responsible for his father's actions you cretin. B.) He didn't fake being another RACE because the Germans and Swedish are the same fucking race, caucasian. I've seen some stupid posters make stupid OP's before, but this is ridiculous.

did trump lie to get away with stealing?

no?

well fakeahontus did.

Yes he did - repeatedly. Trump University being just one of many such lies.

And no she didn’t. Not once did she get an economic benefit from claiming Native American heritage.

no?

well fakeahontus did.

Yes he did - repeatedly. Trump University being just one of many such lies.

And no she didn’t. Not once did she get an economic benefit from claiming Native American heritage.

Give one concrete way Trump made money off saying he was a Swede LOL

no?

well fakeahontus did.
I guess you never heard of Trump University?
what's that got to do with claiming minority status while being whiter than snow white?

Forum List

Back