Trump Era - America's Worst Generation - USA Rotting From The Center

It's insane. It's such a national embarrassment that it makes me want to cringe.Trump is the epitome of selfish bottom-feeding users. He is utterly the worst kind of person that could exist. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about him. He's one of the of the worst pieces of shit to ever walk the earth! His tweets are like that of a ten-year-old (no offense to the vast majority of ten-year-olds!) He's a disgrace, not only to Americans but to all of humanity. I cannot think of one single good thing to say about the manboy in what is now the "Black House". He needs to be impeached, and the sooner the better! If he survives to 7 more years, good for him, but for the rest of us, the good life will be a distant memory!
Tell us all what Trump has done to cause you so much angst.

Be specific.
Trump's flagrant disregard of truth and decency is what bothers me the most about him....

And literally every decision and action he has taken...from his UN actions, his peace accord actions, his tweeting, his north Korea/ Kim actions, his health care actions, his clean air act actions, his disregard for the Justice system and the press, and the first amendment in general, his lack of understanding in world affairs and wars and killings and lack of empathy, And his Administration picks of the greedy...and his EPA actions and destroying the Earth actions, and his Charlottsville comments, his contempt for the poor and middle class, his for the rich tax cuts and lies about them, and his total disregard for the norms of being a President. He's simply a disgusting human being in every manner he SPITS on what ones parent's taught and ones Church had taught and what the bible has taught....

and he is well below the office of the presidency in my opinion, and this could all be a mental illness and not just intentional.....either way, we need to get him out of there before he causes world war 3 with a tweet..
I agree with you, but I had the same problem with Obama. He lied repeatedly and there were no consequences. The MSM never criticized him for his lies nor did most on the left. This in no way justifies Trumps many lies, but damn...if only we could all come together and realize that politicians are liars and criminals.

The DOW is up two trillion dollars in nine months, your 401k's are secure, illegal immigration is down, unemployment is lower, FEMA handled two natural disasters well, and the little fat bellied pig in N.K. is relatively quiet after being bitch slapped by President Trump. Yet the angry hypocrites on the left still can't come to grips with last year's election. Hypocrite A-holes would rather disrespect their Country than work within the system.

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.
Did it ever occur to you that it's been rotting from the inside for a while and this is the blow that opened the festering wound for all to see? Did it ever occur to you that "the politics" have been around a lot longer than Frump and that the lying has gone on so long it's finally becoming obvious? Politics, liars and frauds have been around since the beginning, did you honestly think it's confined to one political party or even one part of a political party? Are you truly that naive?
I agree with you, perhaps I should have designated or highlighted moral values. They seem to be crashing. At least in past generations and eras, there were balances between good and bad, negative and positive. Where is the good and positive coming out of this era??
It's a matter of perspective because there's a war of what constitutes moral values in our society. Not surprising really.

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.
Did it ever occur to you that it's been rotting from the inside for a while and this is the blow that opened the festering wound for all to see? Did it ever occur to you that "the politics" have been around a lot longer than Frump and that the lying has gone on so long it's finally becoming obvious? Politics, liars and frauds have been around since the beginning, did you honestly think it's confined to one political party or even one part of a political party? Are you truly that naive?
Sounds like you two are on the same side. Why the hostility?
I'm not on anybodies side (a moronic but understandable mistake both major sides constantly make with me) and the only hostility you see is what you're reading into it.
If you honestly believe Trump will drain the swamp and return us to the morality of the 40s and 50s you're fooling yourself.

Sorry Moon Bats but this country went to hell when it elected that scumbag Slick Willy and doubled down on stupidity when it elected that worthless hateful affirmative action piece of shit Obama.

The hostility may be in your imagination.
The dude just called you naïve or did I imagine that?
Apparently the nuances of the English language escape you. It was a question not an accusation.

It started being awful under Reagan. Then Bush was a disaster. Even Steve Bannon called him the most destructive president in history.

Then things got better. Unemployment went from over 10% to less than 5%. Credit card reform. Millions more had healthcare. So many things improved.

Then Trump was elected. Now we have Nazi's and White Supremacists. Tax cuts for billionaires. Taking away healthcare for tens of millions. Hatred of gays and blacks. Woman's rights under assault.

An ignorant base believing high paying imaginary jobs are coming back when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

I just don't know what to say. How can so many millions support their lives being ruined?
As usual you're a clueless idiot who can't see past your own bias. I'll give you a hint by asking a question......... Did American history start with Reagan?

You people are so funny trying desperately to rationalize the disaster that is T-Rump.
Oh yeah I forgot you're one of those blind morons who think any that even remotely looks like it's defending the Frumpinator means the writer is a Trump fan............ Your moronic response says much more about you than me and you'r to blindly partisan to figure it out..... The only rationalization is strictly in your head. :thup:

You people are so funny trying desperately to rationalize the disaster that is T-Rump.
Oh yeah I forgot you're one of those blind morons who think any that even remotely looks like it's defending the Frumpinator means the writer is a Trump fan............ Your moronic response says much more about you than me and you'r to blindly partisan to figure it out..... The only rationalization is strictly in your head. :thup:

You're rationalizing by saying, essentially, that Trump is not responsible for his behavior. He is. His behavior isn't new. For decades he's been on talk shows and the news demeaning women, lying, being disgusting, bragging....everything he does now. He's a pathological liar, an arrogant fool who never accepts fault for anything and has no actual grasp of reality: he is mentally ill. Narcissistic actually. It has nothing to do with any rottenness in our culture that he is caught up in. He's one sick, dangerous man.

The fact that you are calling me names and attacking me personally displays what kind of person you are. Says so much about you, it negates any attacks you make on me.

You're rationalizing by saying, essentially, that Trump is not responsible for his behavior. He is. His behavior isn't new. For decades he's been on talk shows and the news demeaning women, lying, being disgusting, bragging....everything he does now. He's a pathological liar, an arrogant fool who never accepts fault for anything and has no actual grasp of reality: he is mentally ill. Narcissistic actually. It has nothing to do with any rottenness in our culture that he is caught up in. He's one sick, dangerous man.

The fact that you are calling me names and attacking me personally displays what kind of person you are. Says so much about you, it negates any attacks you make on me.

I never said that you partisan idiot, you read that in on your own accord. hence the very appropriate labels. Try looking past you own bias once in a while.

I never said that you partisan idiot, you read that in on your own accord. hence the very appropriate labels. Try looking past you own bias once in a while.
Try looking past yours.

Try looking past yours.
I managed to do that at least a decade ago, You should try it sometime, lose the 'us vs them' mentality but then again you might want to keep your head in the sand and avoid reality 'cause reality ready does suck.

Try looking past yours.
I managed to do that at least a decade ago, You should try it sometime, lose the 'us vs them' mentality but then again you might want to keep your head in the sand and avoid reality 'cause reality ready does suck.
LOL I have read your posts on the forums, including the coffee shop thread. You are not non-partisan or unbiased by any means: seems to be a myth you've created about yourself. And, you're vicious, not a nice person.

Try looking past yours.
LOL I have read your posts on the forums, including the coffee shop thread. You are not non-partisan or unbiased by any means: seems to be a myth you've created about yourself. And, you're vicious, not a nice person.
It's funny how it's only the hard core right and left see me the way you do.......... Speaks volumes........ about them and you....... :thup:

I'm not on anybodies side (a moronic but understandable mistake both major sides constantly make with me) and the only hostility you see is what you're reading into it.
If you honestly believe Trump will drain the swamp and return us to the morality of the 40s and 50s you're fooling yourself.
I don’t think Trump is doing that at all, quite the opposite In fact. By “side” I meant that it sounded like you two were making the same argument. I’m over it though, you two enjoy your conversation

I don’t think Trump is doing that at all, quite the opposite In fact. By “side” I meant that it sounded like you two were making the same argument. I’m over it though, you two enjoy your conversation
Okay. :dunno:
But to give you the basis of my "position":

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

I'm a historian and a social scientist, an observer.

This OP seems like a sky is falling post. OMG trump.......OMG trump is ruining our country. In just fking six months, he destroyed us? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my world............ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crack me up you fking butthurts losers. cracks me up.

I agree with you, perhaps I should have designated or highlighted moral values. They seem to be crashing. At least in past generations and eras, there were balances between good and bad, negative and positive. Where is the good and positive coming out of this era??
dude if it happened this fast there wasn't any moral value there. Is that what you're really saying?

Forum List

Back