Trump Era - America's Worst Generation - USA Rotting From The Center

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.

Yes it's the politics of hatred on the left that rots.

Maybe it's always been like this but we didn't have an internet to allow us to find out what others are thinking?

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.
The degradation is what brought Trump.

The DNC declared war on white people and caused them to vote like a minority block. Trump was the response to the DNC's race-war bullshit.

The degradation is what brought Trump.

The DNC declared war on white people and caused them to vote like a minority block. Trump was the response to the DNC's race-war bullshit.
You have swallowed the bait with the hook, line, and sinker.

So, it's not Trump, it's the people.
Trump is the disease. His followers are the symptom. Trump is the fungus and the people are the rotting flesh.

Oh I get it with things like you: your "I hate Trump" sniveling is the equivalent of "Hail Marys" in your species; you must repeat it a certain number of times per day to achieve salvation. Yet psychopaths like you STILL can't figure out it's that spoiled-brat, stuffed-shirt elitist attitude that drives people AWAY from your Dem. hate-sewer and allowed Trump to get elected. I've never seen a group of people so incapable of learning what is glaring at them in the face.
It's not that complicated. A lot of people just don't like habitual serial liars and mean bullies like trump. Lots of folks just don't like having a president of low moral character and absent of traditional Christian and American values. Trump is absent of traditional moral and religious values.

Yet the asshole has the nerve to push the most extreme fundie shit on people.
No one in the guys family has ever served in the military. Not an uncle or grandfather, not him or any of his sons or nephews.or cousins. He committed adultery through the years and through a couple of wives, all reported like tv reality shows in the New York tabloids.

Aw, poor baby and your paranoid imagination. You'd feel a lot better if you retire to your basement and chant at your latest victim, "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." I cannot IMAGINE the life of someone who spends 24/7 obsessing over the tiniest details of President Trump.

You have swallowed the bait with the hook, line, and sinker.
What hook was that?

Don't sit there and tell me that the American left is not OVERTLY HOSTILE to white middle class. I am not imagining things.

Do this. Get the democrats to keep beating the "white privilege" drum for the next 10 years. I beg you.

As a white Christian married make I can comfortably say the decline started with Reagan and hasn't stopped. I can also without hesitation say this country while some day it is founded in Christian principles has tossed them aside and nobody can refute this. America represents the dollar first and again some of you while you might try cannot refute this. And in the end it matters not who is in charge. Both parties are to blame and our creator will take the plutocrats to task some day. And they know it....

This is the lowest in my life. But it has been in steady decline. Mostly due to unimaginable greed.

Trump hasn't even been president for year! You lie out your ass! LOL! The country has been going down the tubes for years.

Exactly....the deck started in the 80s. It's the lowest now and will keep declining that we all believe and know.

I am white Christian straight middle America and you are blinded by false patriotism and red white and blue glasses as well as the wacko left. Both sides are not my fellow Americans.

Well, have you seen Monty Python's The Life of Brian?

"You're all individuals"

"Yes, we're all individuals" they all chant.

I don't see a lot of dissenting opinions on the left, they're too afraid of being called racist or a slew of -isms and -phobes.

When the democrat party is destroyed and the MSM sees the writing on the wall, then neocons, paleoconservatives, libertarians, anarchists etc can have debates on policy.

So, you're trying to claim the reason why you can't have proper debates on policy is because of the Democrat Party?

I'd say that yes, there are plenty of people who look at things from the wrong perspective, including being scared of being called a racist or whatever, but equally on the right there are plenty of people who will simply not look at the facts.

One of the things that I have a big interest in is the 2nd Amendment. I can basically show that the term "right to bear arms" is the right to be in the militia. I can back this up with facts, lots of facts. On the opposite side those who say I'm wrong can back their belief up with absolutely nothing.

Yet, they'll deflect, ignore, insult, do anything they possibly can to reject what they know is clearly true. It's ridiculous. And it doesn't just happen with this case, it happens ALL THE TIME.

How many people on this forum do you think have the ability to make a case properly? I mean, most I see, on both sides, struggle with simple quoting sources. They just don't get it.

As a white Christian married make I can comfortably say the decline started with Reagan and hasn't stopped. I can also without hesitation say this country while some day it is founded in Christian principles has tossed them aside and nobody can refute this. America represents the dollar first and again some of you while you might try cannot refute this. And in the end it matters not who is in charge. Both parties are to blame and our creator will take the plutocrats to task some day. And they know it....
It started going down hill long before Reagan.

We may be rotting, but we are hardly rotting from the center. Quite the opposite, in fact.

We are rotting because we can't even FIND the center theses days.

Between the increasingly fascistic leftist practitioners of identity politics crap and increasingly reactionary right reacting to the goose stepping snowflakes by electing a dangerous megalomaniac, there is no middle ground any more .

Forum List

Back