Trump Economy creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

Beats the hell out of that asshole Obama's eight year record of increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth.

These Moon Bats were idiots electing Obama.
PRESIDENT Obama created 8.9 million jobs by the end of December 2016, a 6.2 percent increase. There were 152.3 million people employed at the end of his term. That's compared to 143.4 million working at the end of the Bush administration.

But that doesn't give the total picture. The economy lost 8.5 million jobs as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. It kept shedding them until December 2009. Since that low point, Obama created 16 million jobs, a 11.6 percent increase. If measured that way, Obama was the third-largest job creator in terms of numbers.

Economy is booming. Unemployment at levels that haven’t been seen in decades

Usually means automatic reelection for a sitting President

Then there is Trump......

Of course Trump gets the credit. He's POTUS.

If the numbers were bad he'd get the blame. He's POTUS.

Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly. Both get credit for this economy and both deserve to.

The question is, will the voters give Trump a second term just because of the economy

Any President with an economy like this should see approval numbers in the 60s. Trump struggles to remain in the 40s

Trump is his own worse enemy

Usually a booming economy means the national debt not skyrocketing and the president not begging for another round of QE...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well its not skyrocketing in the sense that the GDP to debt ratio lately has been more stable.

Really?

Q3 2015 it was 99.01%
Q3 of 2016 it was 104.1
Q3 of 2107 it was 103.35

Today it stands at 105.31%

It is stable...stable above 100% of our GDP.

What happens at the next recession?

Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly. Both get credit for this economy and both deserve to.

The question is, will the voters give Trump a second term just because of the economy

Any President with an economy like this should see approval numbers in the 60s. Trump struggles to remain in the 40s

He stands a damned good chance because of this great economy.

Hell they gave Barry a second term with the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Trump will win in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup you are in for one bumpy ass ride and I'll be LMAO.

How is President Trump responsible for the Fake News Attacks he's had to endure over the past 4 years? If you watched strictly the Lame Stream media, you would have no idea how much the economy is booming, all they covered over the past 2 was the Mueller Witch Hunt where every day they announced "the walls are closing in on our President, this is the beginning of the end"

Very nice. With unemployment this low, this probably means that people are still re-entering.
Typically WRONG!
The number not in labor force INCREASED from 95,714,000 to 96,596,000 or 882,000.
the labor force DECREASED from 162,823,000 to 162,097,000 or 726,000.
:itsok:

Please see post 54.
Economic numbers are virtually always mixed.

Good news is good news, at least for those of us who aren't paralyzed by partisan ideology.
Or don't.
But just because economic numbers are "mixed" does not mean that YOU can draw a CONCLUSION that completely contradicts the actual numbers YOUR assumption is based on. FACTS have nothing to do with partisanship, you made a false assumption that is contradicted by real unmixed numbers, but you are too partisan to admit you could ever be wrong. Anyone who exposes your false "logic" can only be partisan to you!

How is President Trump responsible for the Fake News Attacks he's had to endure over the past 4 years? If you watched strictly the Lame Stream media, you would have no idea how much the economy is booming
Well let us look at how Tramp reviewed the economy that matched his current economy of 96,596,000 workers not in the labor force.

A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent out of potential workforce of 255 million (everyone age 16 and up).

How is President Trump responsible for the Fake News Attacks he's had to endure over the past 4 years? If you watched strictly the Lame Stream media, you would have no idea how much the economy is booming, all they covered over the past 2 was the Mueller Witch Hunt where every day they announced "the walls are closing in on our President, this is the beginning of the end"
Let’s be honest

Most of these crisis are of Trumps own making. His constant lies and misinformation have destroyed his credibility. His erratic behavior makes people question whether he should be president

That is why he struggles with 42 percent approval in a booming economy

He stands a damned good chance because of this great economy.

Hell they gave Barry a second term with the economy in the toilet and UE through the roof.

Trump will win in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup you are in for one bumpy ass ride and I'll be LMAO.
This is the summer of recovery !!!

Very nice. With unemployment this low, this probably means that people are still re-entering.
Typically WRONG!
The number not in labor force INCREASED from 95,714,000 to 96,596,000 or 882,000.

Please see post 54.

Good news is good news, at least for those of us who aren't paralyzed by partisan ideology.
Or don't.
But just because economic numbers are "mixed" does not mean that YOU can draw a CONCLUSION that completely contradicts the actual numbers YOUR assumption is based on. FACTS have nothing to do with partisanship, you made a false assumption that is contradicted by real unmixed numbers, but you are too partisan to admit you could ever be wrong. Anyone who exposes your false "logic" can only be partisan to you!
Please note that I said "probably". You can disagree with that all you want.

If the President had a (D) after his name, you'd be all thrilled 'n stuff.

You're a partisan zombie. Embrace it. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Then, get me out of your head.

These numbers are better than expected. Good for all who were able to find gainful employment and receive a wage increase.

There is no doubt that the credit for this great jobs report goes to President Trump and his growth oriented economic policies.

Onward.

These numbers are better than expected. Good for all who were able to find gainful employment and receive a wage increase.

There is no doubt that the credit for this great jobs report goes to President Trump and his growth oriented economic policies.

Onward.

April is normally a good month for jobs, since 2012 only Oct had more jobs on average added

Typically WRONG!

Please see post 54.

Or don't.

Except there is NO "probably" about it. People were NOT "reentering" as you FALSELY claimed, they were LEAVING in great numbers, and that and only that brought the UE rate down. I even posted the exact numbers and did the subtraction for you and yet you STILL see a "probability" you were right.

You have to remember how Tramp interpreted the exact same numbers under Obama, so my holding Tramp to HIS own standard does NOT make me a partisan, it simply means I have a much better memory than a partisan hack like you.
A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent

You're a partisan hack. Embrace it. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Typically WRONG!

Please see post 54.

Or don't.

Except there is NO "probably" about it. People were NOT "reentering" as you FALSELY claimed, they were LEAVING in great numbers, and that and only that brought the UE rate down. I even posted the exact numbers and did the subtraction for you and yet you STILL see a "probability" you were right.

You have to remember how Tramp interpreted the exact same numbers under Obama, so my holding Tramp to HIS own standard does NOT make me a partisan, it simply means I have a much better memory than a partisan hack like you.
A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent

Oh, cheer up.

Maybe we'll lose a ton of jobs next month, more people will be suffering, and Trump's 2020 chances will decline.

Never give up hope.

People who opine with their money instead of with their STUPID fucking mouths think you're as wrong as humanly possible.

The Markets are up 40% since Trump took over from the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

And that's without a major, or even a minor, War.

Most of the other low UE rates were during a Major War.

Typically WRONG!

Please see post 54.

Or don't.

Oh, cheer up.

Maybe we'll lose a ton of jobs next month, more people will be suffering, and Trump's 2020 chances will decline.

Never give up hope.
Still the partisan hack, attacking me with your OWN fabrications simply because I pointed out YOUR flawed "logic" which was completely contradicted by the facts.

Please see post 54.
Or don't.

Oh, cheer up.

Never give up hope.
Still the partisan hack, attacking me with your OWN fabrications simply because I pointed out YOUR flawed "logic" which was completely contradicted by the facts.

Oh.Teh.Irony

Forum List

Back