Trump Drops Ratcliffe Like Hot Potato

Fear not. He'll find someone worse...he always does

Well damn, now the Trumpians will start hating the poor guy just a week after praising him like the 2nd coming.

Well damn, now the Trumpians will start hating the poor guy just a week after praising him like the 2nd coming.
I thought he was too quick a pick. Trump just insists on doing things differently, even if it costs him political capital.

I'm sad, I liked John Ratcliffe he is a real patriot.

Not a good day today. :(

Hc_eYsbv_bigger.jpg
Rep. Doug Collins‏Verified account @RepDougCollins 3h3 hours ago

The left’s slanderous attacks on @RepRatcliffe are purely partisan and completely unfounded. He would have led our intelligence community with honor and integrity, and it’s sad to see him withdraw his nomination.

I agree.

I'm sad, I liked John Ratcliffe he is a real patriot.

Not a good day today. :(
When you have an idiot in charge expect disappointments.

Btw guys isnt Ratcliffe part of the swamp ?

The venom is for the purveyors of Dodd/Frank and Obamacare. Get all of those ph uks one day. Raise them from the dead and get them again if need be. You could smell if through the TV with the Prog debates. The smell of stealing again which will leave tens of millions poorer like they did to thse played by the rules before they were screwed over...

Another slavering Donald Trump sycophant and stooge bites the dust.

The Donald Trump crotch-grip of death has another victim. GOP lawmakers allow Donald Trump to grab them by the crotch. Ted Cruz and his ilk can testify to that after Cruz rolled over and kissed Trump's feet after Trump slagged Cruz's father and wife.

GOP lawmakers are all flaccid. "The rule holds: Everything Trump touches dies."

Ratlciffe "was about as qualified to be the Director of National Intelligence as Hope Hicks is to pilot the next SpaceX flight into orbit."

John Ratcliffe (R-Loser) Gets the Full Trump Treatment

John Ratcliffe (R-Loser) Gets the Full Trump Treatment
The resume-padding backbencher raved at Mueller on camera and found himself at the peak of Trump’s regard. But like a gram of pure coke, there are consequences when the fun stops.
Rick Wilson

The rule holds: Everything Trump touches dies.
From standing on the verge of one of Washington’s most powerful offices to a tweeted shrug of dismissal from the President, Congressman John Ratcliffe (R-Coffeeboy) is the latest, inevitable victim of the career-ending, reputation-shattering career curse that is Donald Trump.
As the two-term Congressman’s flimsy resume hit the light of day, the petty, easily discovered lies and contractions in his record exploded in his face like Trump 20 seconds into a lapdance. Far from being the terrorist-fighting superstar federal prosecutor, Ratcliffe turned out to be a bog-standard U.S. attorney. His sins were little beyond the usual campaign resume fluffing, but it turned out he was about as qualified to be the Director of National Intelligence as Hope Hicks is to pilot the next SpaceX flight into orbit. If Ratcliffe walked off the street to apply for a job at the Office of National Intelligence and told the same lies about his record he told to his constituents, he’d be laughed out of the room.

I wonder what dirty tricks the Dems pulled to get their way on this.
From reading the record, it's pretty fucking clear the "Dems" looked up Ratcliffe's actual record on file from multiple sources and compared it to the record he ascribed to himself (read that as lied about) and discovered the glaring lies, exaggerations and inconsistencies between the two. Trump & Co. did not do any significant and necessary vetting of that Texas Congressman and dropped that hot pile of shit ASAP to limit the damage and additional taint.

Bottom line is Trump is nothing but an incompetent loser looking for yes men to feed his narcissistic ego! SSDD! Edify you dumb ass!

Forum List

Back