Trump Drops Ratcliffe Like Hot Potato

It's Trump's lazy and misguided appointments he makes to unqualified or skeletons in their closet people.
The Trump administration is a complete mess and it is because the guy at the top is a mess.
Trump has had 66 appointees withdrawn or rejected by his own GOP controlled Senate!
List of Donald Trump nominees who have withdrawn - Wikipedia
Ratcliffe’s Withdrawal Reveals Trump Still Doesn’t Understand Appointments
This is a record and Trump hasn't even been in office for three years, how pathetic and incompetent!

I wonder what dirty tricks the Dems pulled to get their way on this.
From reading the record, it's pretty fucking clear the "Dems" looked up Ratcliffe's actual record on file from multiple sources and compared it to the record he ascribed to himself (read that as lied about) and discovered the glaring lies, exaggerations and inconsistencies between the two. Trump & Co. did not do any significant and necessary vetting of that Texas Congressman and dropped that hot pile of shit ASAP to limit the damage and additional taint.

Bottom line is Trump is nothing but an incompetent loser looking for yes men to feed his narcissistic ego! SSDD! Edify you dumb ass!

To be fair, the ability to lie is a qualification of being the National Security Director. Seems he just wasn't up to hiding his lies well enough.

Another slavering Donald Trump sycophant and stooge bites the dust.

The Donald Trump crotch-grip of death has another victim. GOP lawmakers allow Donald Trump to grab them by the crotch. Ted Cruz and his ilk can testify to that after Cruz rolled over and kissed Trump's feet after Trump slagged Cruz's father and wife.

GOP lawmakers are all flaccid. "The rule holds: Everything Trump touches dies."

Ratlciffe "was about as qualified to be the Director of National Intelligence as Hope Hicks is to pilot the next SpaceX flight into orbit."

John Ratcliffe (R-Loser) Gets the Full Trump Treatment

John Ratcliffe (R-Loser) Gets the Full Trump Treatment
The resume-padding backbencher raved at Mueller on camera and found himself at the peak of Trump’s regard. But like a gram of pure coke, there are consequences when the fun stops.
Rick Wilson

The rule holds: Everything Trump touches dies.
From standing on the verge of one of Washington’s most powerful offices to a tweeted shrug of dismissal from the President, Congressman John Ratcliffe (R-Coffeeboy) is the latest, inevitable victim of the career-ending, reputation-shattering career curse that is Donald Trump.
As the two-term Congressman’s flimsy resume hit the light of day, the petty, easily discovered lies and contractions in his record exploded in his face like Trump 20 seconds into a lapdance. Far from being the terrorist-fighting superstar federal prosecutor, Ratcliffe turned out to be a bog-standard U.S. attorney. His sins were little beyond the usual campaign resume fluffing, but it turned out he was about as qualified to be the Director of National Intelligence as Hope Hicks is to pilot the next SpaceX flight into orbit. If Ratcliffe walked off the street to apply for a job at the Office of National Intelligence and told the same lies about his record he told to his constituents, he’d be laughed out of the room.
This is further proof of Trump’s incompetence and the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

As with other nominations, Ratcliffe’s selection was solely due to his blind loyalty to Trump – when in fact Ratcliffe was completely unqualified.

From reading the record, it's pretty fucking clear the "Dems" looked up Ratcliffe's actual record on file from multiple sources and compared it to the record he ascribed to himself (read that as lied about) and discovered the glaring lies, exaggerations and inconsistencies between the two. Trump & Co. did not do any significant and necessary vetting of that Texas Congressman and dropped that hot pile of shit ASAP to limit the damage and additional taint.

Bottom line is Trump is nothing but an incompetent loser looking for yes men to feed his narcissistic ego! SSDD! Edify you dumb ass!

To be fair, the ability to lie is a qualification of being the National Security Director. Seems he just wasn't up to hiding his lies well enough.

To be fair, the ability to lie is a qualification of being the National Security Director.
How in the fuck did you contrive the notion that lying was a qualifying requirement for the post of the DNI and managing the 17 intel and security agencies under the Director's perview? Do you have any idea how damn absurd that notion is on the plane of reality? To be fair my ass!

To be fair, the ability to lie is a qualification of being the National Security Director.
How in the fuck did you contrive the notion that lying was a qualifying requirement for the post of the DNI and managing the 17 intel and security agencies under the Director's perview? Do you have any idea how damn absurd that notion is on the plane of reality? To be fair my ass!

They all do it so one can reasonably come to the conclusion it's a requirement.

Just breaking on all news channels now, Trump has decided to drop Ratcliffe as DNI hopeful and now looking for another yes man for the post with cleaner credentials!

Link will post when available!

EDIT: Trump Drops Plans to Nominate John Ratcliffe as Director of National Intelligence
Doesn't matter. Radcliffe has a seat in congress that would be open for the Democrats to steal.....so I think Trump should pick someone from outside congress.
Personally I believe in promoting from within the intel community. There has to be someone trustworthy.

Just breaking on all news channels now, Trump has decided to drop Ratcliffe as DNI hopeful and now looking for another yes man for the post with cleaner credentials!

EDIT: Trump Drops Plans to Nominate John Ratcliffe as Director of National Intelligence
Doesn't matter. Radcliffe has a seat in congress that would be open for the Democrats to steal.....so I think Trump should pick someone from outside congress.
Personally I believe in promoting from within the intel community. There has to be someone trustworthy.
The Deep State has not proven themselves trustworthy.

The Deep State has not proven themselves trustworthy.
But being trustworthy is important but someone who knows the job inside and out is very important too.
I'm sure Trump can find someone who is both trustworthy and beyond reproach.....as well as someone who can hit the ground running. Best thing is to find a woman so the left can't accuse them of rape. That seems to be their top method of attack....that and accusing them of racism.

I particularly don't like taking good congressmen from Congress to fill a cabinet seat.
It opens up a whole can of worms that shouldn't have been.
We lost Sessions seat because of it.

Does protectionist hold a patent or copyright on the 'method'?
images

The question was pertaining to Denizen's statement >> "Trump's method of controlling hearts and minds by gripping the crotch."

So the question that Denizen is trying to squirm out of, and is running away from is, how does Denizen justify saying that such an action is "Trump's" ?

Your words Denizen, not mine. The question still remains unanswered.

Forum List

Back