Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

A man that looks like this

a2b62d_7573d7b509e2483a8d7e94997c37ba23.jpg

has no business call a woman who looks like this

alicia-machado-arrives-at-the-25-most-powerful-women-of-people-en-picture-id457320250

Miss Piggy.

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.
The majority of people lack the ability to understand what it means to be under contract and that goes for a majority of our government employees also. Hell even most attorneys don't get contract law. We have a bunch of people who have signed contracts with these corps all over the country as a portion of their employment initiation that have no clue of what they are really signing when they do it. Ignorance abounds all throughout on this type issue.

Trump lacks the ability to understand what tact and human decency involves

If a woman has gained weight after winning the crown in violation of contract, you counsel her and offer fitness and dietary coaching.....you do not shame her as Miss Piggy

Why does anyone who disagrees with Trump automatically become "the worst" at what they do?

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.
The majority of people lack the ability to understand what it means to be under contract and that goes for a majority of our government employees also. Hell even most attorneys don't get contract law. We have a bunch of people who have signed contracts with these corps all over the country as a portion of their employment initiation that have no clue of what they are really signing when they do it. Ignorance abounds all throughout on this type issue.

If a woman has gained weight after winning the crown in violation of contract, you counsel her and offer fitness and dietary coaching.....you do not shame her as Miss Piggy

Why does anyone who disagrees with Trump automatically become "the worst" at what they do?
You're assuming he called her that. It's alleged and there's no proof.

It is all one big misunderstanding....

...if he did say anything like that (which has not been proven)

he was referring to Hillary and there is not penalty for speaking the truth.

Hillary-Clinton-Pig-34510.jpg

Many people are saying that Trump called her a fat whore....believe me

Uh --- not really. The latter is quantifiable, the former is a value judgment. Your analogy is apples and oranges. Left-brain vs. Right brain.
"Orange" pun not intended but inevitable.

Value judgments are subject to what the rest of the human race calls "discretion". Which is a part of "temperament".
Uh---what? Gaining a shit ton of weight is gaining a shit ton of weight. It's quantifiable via simple observation. If I pack on 20+ pounds of blubber you don't need to put me on a scale to say I gained a massive amount of weight.

The number is quantifiable, sure. But the value judgment --- to wt in this case "Miss Piggy" --- is not.

Again... left brain versus right brain, i.e. dry facts versus emotion.
Rump, you'll have to agree, runs entirely on the latter.

Again, to wit:
  • "They're rapists"....
  • I like people who weren't captured...."
  • "They're laughing at us".....
  • "Make America great again"....
  • "Blood coming out of her ... Wherever"....
  • "Little Marco".... "Ted's wife".... all that....

Well, you know --- too numerous to mention.

So? Who cares one way or the other?
What in the world has this got to do with politics?

C'mon. You're smarter than this.

It's how Trump handled the situation. It's not that she put on weight. It's that he belittled, demeaned and degraded her.

Just like he does to so many others.

Which is why two-thirds of Americans think he doesn't have the temperament to be President.

A big reason why Trump has been rising in the polls is because he hasn't said anything really stupid lately.

That's been a pattern with Trump since the primaries - when he doesn't say anything stupid, he rises in the polls.

But then he says something idiotic and everyone remembers why they don't want him in the first place, and his poll numbers start dropping.

He did so again on Fox & Friends this morning.

Donald Trump doubled down on criticism of a former Miss Universe he allegedly called ‘Miss Piggy’ on Tuesday morning, saying Venezuelan beauty queen Alicia Machado was “the absolute worst” contestant they had ever had.

“I know that person, she was a Miss Universe person and she was the worst we ever had — the worst, the absolute worst,” the Republican presidential hopeful said on a call in to the Fox & Friends studio. “She was the winner and she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem,” he added. ...

Trump, who was a partner in the company who owned the pageant at the time, also reportedly called Machado an “eating machine” and she claims he invited reporters to watch her exercise at a New York gym.​

The Former Beauty Queen Who Says Trump Called Her 'Miss Piggy'

This is a counter-point from Ace, (no real Trump lover himself)

Note: 1996's Miss Universe Winner Really Did Gain So Much Weight In Her Year of Reigning That Even <i>CNN</i> Had to Fat-Shame Her Ass
OOPS OP :redface: :itsok:

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

Trump loves them hotties....
Especially his daughter....

Trump said. “Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.”

Back in 2003 while on the Howard Stern Show, Trump drooled over his own daughter’s body. “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Trump has no use for women who don't measure up to the ultimate Trump fantasy girl...
His daughter.

C'mon. You're smarter than this.

It's how Trump handled the situation. It's not that she put on weight. It's that he belittled, demeaned and degraded her.

Just like he does to so many others.

Which is why two-thirds of Americans think he doesn't have the temperament to be President.
He allegedly called her those names. There's no proof of it. My comments weren't addressing his alleged comments they were addressing what he said this morning.

Uh --- not really. The latter is quantifiable, the former is a value judgment. Your analogy is apples and oranges. Left-brain vs. Right brain.

Value judgments are subject to what the rest of the human race calls "discretion". Which is a part of "temperament".
Uh---what? Gaining a shit ton of weight is gaining a shit ton of weight. It's quantifiable via simple observation. If I pack on 20+ pounds of blubber you don't need to put me on a scale to say I gained a massive amount of weight.

The number is quantifiable, sure. But the value judgment --- to wt in this case "Miss Piggy" --- is not.

Again, to wit:
  • "They're rapists"....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15394113/

yet one can be an administrator of a political forum while being a total political retard. weird.

here's an idea, the weight rules could have been communicated to miss universe in a professional manner.

Again, to wit:
  • "They're rapists"....

Not sure what that's supposed to link to --- I've learned to not trust USMB's permalinks. When I click it goes to post 23. :dunno:

But scroll down to the next post (24) to see exactly what this is all about.

See Coyote's point about an obviously obese man calling the kettle piggy --- does the word "hypocrisy" come to mind? Or does it stand up and scream?

Meanwhile, back at the topic ranch:

>> The would-be commander in chief — whose own health records would indicate he is overweight — has long made clear his preferences in body types. He has repeatedly referred to former co-host of “The View” Rosie O’Donnell as a “big fat pig,” and during Monday night’s debate he affirmed, “I said tough things to her and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”

Last year he despaired that supermodel Heidi Klum is “sadly, no longer a 10.” He doesn’t limit his disgust to just women, either — in 2015, after he had a man kicked out of a rally in Massachusetts, he told the crowd, “You know, it’s amazing. I mention food stamps and that guy who’s seriously overweight went crazy.” And Monday night, he envisioned a potential hacker as “somebody sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds, OK?”

In contrast, he’s famously supportive of those who conform to his ideal body mass index, saying several years ago of his child, “She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” << --- Salon
It occurs to me, just to play devil's advocate (in other words in Rump's sort-of defense) that even this Machado affair is not necessarily indicative of misogyny per se, at least not directly. It could be that, being an owner of the meat market, Rump is simply so callous and heartless that he saw Machado not as a human but as an investment, an investment to which he saw a threat by the weight gain (which of course, like the meat market itself, depends on objectifying women in the first place). Therefore with a threat to his profit, and seeing no humanity in the "investment", he denigrates the investment on the same dehumanized scale he would denigrate, say, a flood that washed one of his golf courses away.

As I noted elsewhere --- Rump has no heart. He doesn't need one.... he simply has blood coming out of his Wherever.

yet one can be an administrator of a political forum while being a total political retard. weird.

here's an idea, the weight rules could have been communicated to miss universe in a professional manner.
yet one can be a 'veteran member' of a political forum while being a total forum retard....scroll up and read.

Again, to wit:
  • "They're rapists"....

Not sure what that's supposed to link to --- I've learned to not trust USMB's permalinks. When I click it goes to post 23. :dunno:

But scroll down to the next post (24) to see exactly what this is all about.

Meanwhile, back at the topic ranch:

>> The would-be commander in chief — whose own health records would indicate he is overweight — has long made clear his preferences in body types. He has repeatedly referred to former co-host of “The View” Rosie O’Donnell as a “big fat pig,” and during Monday night’s debate he affirmed, “I said tough things to her and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”

Last year he despaired that supermodel Heidi Klum is “sadly, no longer a 10.” He doesn’t limit his disgust to just women, either — in 2015, after he had a man kicked out of a rally in Massachusetts, he told the crowd, “You know, it’s amazing. I mention food stamps and that guy who’s seriously overweight went crazy.” And Monday night, he envisioned a potential hacker as “somebody sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds, OK?”

In contrast, he’s famously supportive of those who conform to his ideal body mass index, saying several years ago of his child, “She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” << --- Salon
It occurs to me, just to play devil's advocate (in other words in Rump's sort-of defense) that even this Machado affair is not necessarily indicative of misogyny per se, at least not directly. It could be that, being an owner of the meat market, Rump is simply so callous and heartless that he saw Machado not as a human but as an investment, an investment to which he saw a threat by the weight gain (which of course, like the meat market itself, depends on objectifying women in the first place). Therefore with a threat to his profit, and seeing no humanity in the "investment", he denigrates the investment on the same dehumanized scale he would denigrate, say, a flood that washed one of his golf courses away.

As I noted elsewhere --- Rump has no heart. He doesn't need one.... he simply has blood coming out of his Wherever.
:lol: :lol:

Since you can't seem to read the perma-linked post I'll quote what it says :lol:

^^^^^^^ I said that

You and Valerie need to follow along :lol:

"Gaining a shit ton of weight"....how many pounds was that?

Forum List

Back