no matter who wins, one thing is obvious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
We are going to war. Those two week candidates are going to invite challenge and with Putin rebuilding his nuclear stockpile he is chomping at the bit. Not to mention isis

We are going to war. Those two week candidates are going to invite challenge and with Putin rebuilding his nuclear stockpile he is chomping at the bit. Not to mention isis
I do not believe either candidate is inviting a challenge from Putin but I do agree with you that America will soon be going to war and when we do, Russia will strike America (after China invades Taiwan and we respond) by land, by sea and by air. Then the Russian special forces / troops, Islamic cells - Muslim refugee / immigrants, the Chinese, the South American and Cuban Communists presently living inside of the USA will be activated. The wicked are God's sword (Psalm 17:13 KJV) and it is about to fall on America. The atmosphere is very heavy, the danger is tangible and time is running out.

Nonsense.

The only thing obvious your complete lack of political acumen.

What do you think anger, Instability, and weakness lead to that isn't war?

Oh and it will also lead to a golden age of comedy

With Trump we risk a total collapse of the institutions that have prevented all out war between the great powers of the world for 70 years

Cause we don't face the same with Hillary. I mean just look how the world peace has broken out because of her tenure as secretary of state

With Trump we risk a total collapse of the institutions that have prevented all out war between the great powers of the world for 70 years

Cause we don't face the same with Hillary. I mean just look how the world peace has broken out because of her tenure as secretary of state
Yeah the middle east was such a bastion of peace before Hillary :rolleyes:

Meanwhile Trump rails against NATO, the UN, the EU, taks nonchalantly about using nukes and plundering countries... God help is if he wins.

Nonsense.

The Russian military is no match for ours so there will be no open warfare, we'd roll over them like we did the Iraqis. Of course we'd never be able to pacify the country. Like in the cold war we'll play chicken and use proxies.

Nonsense.

The Russian military is no match for ours so there will be no open warfare, we'd roll over them like we did the Iraqis. Of course we'd never be able to pacify the country. Like in the cold war we'll play chicken and use proxies.
I would not be surprised if Russia does not overrun another neighbor or two and then threaten to preserve the land grab by threating to use nukes on possible entry points of NATO forces.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

I would not be surprised if Russia does not overrun another neighbor or two and then threaten to preserve the land grab by threating to use nukes on possible entry points of NATO forces.
If they occupied a NATO country they would be destroyed, nukes would be useless. A few months of air strikes would cripple any occupying force. If they occupied an non-NATO country using proxies we would engage them using proxies. They got their asses handed to them in Afghanistan and this would just be a repeat. Putin is too smart for overt confrontation, he'll just restart the cold war.

Nonsense.

If they occupied a NATO country they would be destroyed, nukes would be useless. A few months of air strikes would cripple any occupying force. If they occupied an non-NATO country using proxies we would engage them using proxies. They got their asses handed to them in Afghanistan and this would just be a repeat. Putin is too smart for overt confrontation, he'll just restart the cold war.
You might be right, but I suspect many people in Crimea would disagree with you.

You might be right, but I suspect many people in Crimea would disagree with you.
As I recall, most people living in Crimea were ethnic Russians and were happy to be a part of the, relatively prosperous, Russia. The fighters in the rest of Ukraine were Russian "volunteers" in an area of ethnic Russians. It's complicated.

I disagree. Putin is reacting to NATO, especially the US, moving close to his borders in the exact same way the US reacted to the USSR moving into the western hemisphere. He is demanding the same respect for Russia's legitimate security concerns as the US demanded of the USSR for our security concerns. Trump understands this and will be able to negotiate with Putin to resolve the conflicts in eastern Europe and the ME, but Clinton has locked herself into conflict mode which means there is no way to resolve those conflicts if she were to win.

Forum List

Back