Trump... Dont Fall for the Gutter Sluts ploy...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
A Hillary Surrogate is the person who found and published the latest round of old comments from Trump. We all know why the Hillary Campaign did this and we also know why the Hilary Campaign has now pressured, using the left wing media, other republicans to abandon Trump.

It is all made up partisan bull shit and designed by the left wing retards.

All Trump has to do is pivot and return every Hillary attack to the economy and her record avoiding the gutter Hillary loves to live in..

Most of the left wing media stars and others do the very behavior Trump highlighted, so I am perplexed why the feigned outrage from the left?

I wonder how they would be reacting if he was still a Democrat..? Probably rejoicing and urging him on like they did Bill Clinton..

Kinda like wikileaks is a Trump surrogate eh?

I don't care THAT much about Trumps womanizing/vulgur attitudes because it doesn't surprise me, it fits with his character, his multiple marriages and his philandering. I dislike Trump's candidacy for other reasons, this is just the icing. In general what people do in their private lives is their business until it becomes public, then it's embarrassing AND it indicates an utter lack of respect for women that has been prevalent throughout his campaign. That probably bothers me more than infidelity.

The thing is - it's Trump's party (you guys) who are supposed to be the party of fidelity, morality, and family values. You've drummed out your own for far lesser reasons, but you keep excusing Trump. Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and before we hear Bill, Bill, Bill....he isn't running for office. Neither is Melania.

She was right though... Trump did grab a pussy... how else would you describe what happened to Jeb Bush?

No surprise, he is coming up with tweets on how Trump's words were inexcusable.

I don't care THAT much about Trumps womanizing/vulgur attitudes because it doesn't surprise me, it fits with his character, his multiple marriages and his philandering. I dislike Trump's candidacy for other reasons, this is just the icing. In general what people do in their private lives is their business until it becomes public, then it's embarrassing AND it indicates an utter lack of respect for women that has been prevalent throughout his campaign. That probably bothers me more than infidelity.

The thing is - it's Trump's party (you guys) who are supposed to be the party of fidelity, morality, and family values. You've drummed out your own for far lesser reasons, but you keep excusing Trump. Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and before we hear Bill, Bill, Bill....he isn't running for office. Neither is Melania.

Yes, using pussy is reason to dismiss, but admitting you were a felon using a private server, and deleting 33,000 email after being issued a subpoena not to should also be excused.....As Comey said, if it were anyone else, the outcome of his investigation would be different

You know, there is rumored to be footage that isn't that old, from Trump's show The Apprentice, where he singles out women, then singles out a dude, and asks the dude if he would sleep with the woman, and then comments on whether or not he would as well.

He also said many lewd comments to the female contestants, and all of it was caught on tape, but never made it to the show.

If those tapes are released (and the possibility is very good right now), it will sink Trump's campaign.

Yes, using pussy is reason to dismiss, but admitting you were a felon using a private server, and deleting 33,000 email after being issued a subpoena not to should also be excused.....As Comey said, if it were anyone else, the outcome of his investigation would be different

In other words - double standards apply - wikileaks is bonafide, the source that leaked the Donald's mysgonist views is...not.

In other words - double standards apply - wikileaks is bonafide, the source that leaked the Donald's mysgonist views is...not.

You know, there is rumored to be footage that isn't that old, from Trump's show The Apprentice, where he singles out women, then singles out a dude, and asks the dude if he would sleep with the woman, and then comments on whether or not he would as well.

He also said many lewd comments to the female contestants, and all of it was caught on tape, but never made it to the show.

If those tapes are released (and the possibility is very good right now), it will sink Trump's campaign.

But did he rape any of them or pay out $850,000 for a settlement of a sexual assault charge?

What difference does it make, Blow Job settled a sexual assault charge for $850K, and Donald hasn't

This article shows Hillarys violent and demeaning temperament... Real Presidential...

Quote;
THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame

Jim Hoft Oct 8th, 2016 11:28 am 157 Comments

The Clinton campaign (Washington Post) released audio on Friday of Donald Trump talking about hitting on a hot woman in 2005.

Hillary Clinton tweeted out that she was “shocked!” in response to the audio!

Really, Hillary?
This is the same woman who threatened to destroy Bill Clinton’s accusers in 1998.

Hillary Clinton has a long history of violence and abusing and men, women and security officers.

Here are a few of her more memorable lines:

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

“You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!”
From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

“Son of a b*tch!”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 – Hillary’s opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
(From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”(From the book “The Survivor,” by John Harris, p. 382 – Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

“Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?”
(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
(From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“You know, I’m going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I’m going to start thinking of her as a human being”
-Hillary Clinton
(From the book “The Case Against Hillary Clinton” by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

“The only way to make a difference is to acquire power”
(From the book “I’ve Always Been A Yankee Fan” by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 68 – Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

Trump talks smack with men.
Hillary Clinton abuses people.

End quote

And this is a great summery of the whole thing..

Source

Last edited:

Well you guys are creating every excuse possible for Hillary over and over so I guess were even..

NBC is the media outlet that divulged the video and is rumored to be getting out other video from the show The Apprentice in an effort to malign Trump.

Is Clinton so afraid of loosing that she will go full gutter slut in order to win?

Well you guys are creating every excuse possible for Hillary over and over so I guess were even..

I'm ok with Hillary.

No excuses.

If you're ok with Trump then cool, it's your choice.

What difference does it make, Blow Job settled a sexual assault charge for $850K, and Donald hasn't
Sexual assault is a crime...you don't "settle" a crime.....

I have talked with about 30 people who are on the fence and they all think Hillary is playing the bait card and they are not falling for it.. They have all told me that Trumps HUMAN factor is what they like, not the phony Clinton lies... I Think if Trump stays out of the gutter Hillary looses.

This article shows Hillarys violent and demeaning temperament... Real Presidential...

Quote;
THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame

Jim Hoft Oct 8th, 2016 11:28 am 157 Comments

The Clinton campaign (Washington Post) released audio on Friday of Donald Trump talking about hitting on a hot woman in 2005.

Hillary Clinton tweeted out that she was “shocked!” in response to the audio!

Really, Hillary?
This is the same woman who threatened to destroy Bill Clinton’s accusers in 1998.

Hillary Clinton has a long history of violence and abusing and men, women and security officers.

Here are a few of her more memorable lines:

“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

“You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!”
From the book “Inside” by Joseph Califano, p. 213 – Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

“Son of a b*tch!”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 – Hillary’s opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

“You f**king idiot.”
(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

“Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”(From the book “Hillary’s Scheme” p. 89 – Hillary’s various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?”
(From the book “Unlimited Access”, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”(From the book “The Survivor,” by John Harris, p. 382 – Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

“Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?”
(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
(From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

“You know, I’m going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I’m going to start thinking of her as a human being”
-Hillary Clinton
(From the book “The Case Against Hillary Clinton” by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

“The only way to make a difference is to acquire power”
(From the book “I’ve Always Been A Yankee Fan” by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 68 – Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

End quote

And this is a great summery of the whole thing..

Source
Got the video of all these alleged comments? Or even audio?

I have talked with about 30 people who are on the fence and they all think Hillary is playing the bait card and they are not falling for it.. They have all told me that Trumps HUMAN factor is what they like, not the phony Clinton lies... I Think if Trump stays out of the gutter Hillary looses.
So they and you like misogynists.....makes sense.

Sexual assault is a crime...you don't "settle" a crime.....
Criminal Charges were never founded and the Criminal trial was denied due to lack of credible evidence.. (many witnesses say the woman lied... Imagine that) The Civil trial has been thrown out three times for the same reason..

This was brought again to malign Trump by lawyers paid for through Clinton surrogates... I guess "all women should be believed" only matters if it's not Bill Clinton..

Last edited:

If that is what They like, then fine - maybe WE like Hillary's "human factor" as well.

It's your choice.

And mine. :)

Forum List

Back