Trump doesn't want to stay overnight around the riff raff rubes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
In flyover country, so when the rubes get out of one of his rally's and go home to their trailer parks guess where Donald goes

After nearly every rally, the billionaire real estate developer hops into one of his planes or helicopters and returns to New York so that he can sleep in his own bed in his marble-and-gold-furnished Trump Tower apartment in Manhattan.

"It works very well for me," he said, adding that he can quickly get to and from campaign stops thanks to his private aircraft fleet. "For the smaller airports, the (Cessna) Citation X, and for the larger airports, the Boeing 757," which has a big bed.

He also has a helicopter, which he used while traveling between his Palm Beach mansion and a rally in Hilton Head, South Carolina, on Dec. 30, where once again he did not stay the night.

Trump likes to sleep in his own bed and it may cost him votes

In November and December, Trump held six rallies in Iowa, visited a local production plant, and held one town hall, flying home each night.

Last edited:
If he has the money to do that good for him. I am not voting for him because of that and would not deny him the right to sleep in his bed nightly.

I get what you are conveying but it will not sway his supporters and to me that is the least of things to mock him for and if I were him I would do the same thing...

In flyover country, so when the rubes get out of one of his rally's and go home to their trailer parks guess where Donald goes

After nearly every rally, the billionaire real estate developer hops into one of his planes or helicopters and returns to New York so that he can sleep in his own bed in his marble-and-gold-furnished Trump Tower apartment in Manhattan.

"It works very well for me," he said, adding that he can quickly get to and from campaign stops thanks to his private aircraft fleet. "For the smaller airports, the (Cessna) Citation X, and for the larger airports, the Boeing 757," which has a big bed.

He also has a helicopter, which he used while traveling between his Palm Beach mansion and a rally in Hilton Head, South Carolina, on Dec. 30, where once again he did not stay the night.

In November and December, Trump held six rallies in Iowa, visited a local production plant, and held one town hall, flying home each night.
Good for Trump!
Bet you wish you could live like President Trump instead of being a welfare queen.
You're a moron!
Maybe he'll give you a free helicopter ride some day.
Now go away and count your next week's food stamps LOSER!

Guano, you've reached a new level of lameness.

Folks know he's loaded and show up in record numbers at rallies anyway. They, unlike you, don't have a problem with his wealth.

Is your dick raw because he owns his own planes and choppers to get to and from events, whereas Hillary has to rent her planes instead?

• Banned
He wants to make his speech from a stage and then get out fast so he doesn't have to mingle with the rubes, as they are just background scenery .

If he has the money to do that good for him. I am not voting for him because of that and would not deny him the right to sleep in his bed nightly.

I get what you are conveying but it will not sway his supporters and to me that is the least of things to mock him for and if I were him I would do the same thing...
Think of the multi millions of dollars the Clintons scammed from foreign governments and businesses when she was SOS.
Where does Hillary sleep after she gives a town hall meeting to an empty town hall.
In the back of the "Scooby Mobile'?

• Banned

Good for Trump!
Bet you wish you could live like President Trump instead of being a welfare queen.
You're a moron!
Maybe he'll give you a free helicopter ride some day.
Now go away and count your next week's food stamps LOSER!

And I laugh at all you rubes, he is taking you for a ride, I am from NYC like trump and you flyover people are laughed at and the butt of jokes, but keep eating the rube candy he is serving he is enjoying it

He wants to make his speech from a stage and then get out fast so he doesn't have to mingle with the rubes, as they are just background scenery .
The 'background scenery' comprises millions and millions of Trump voters who are actually going to turn out and vote him into office and there's fuck all you can do about it asshole!
You're shit scared Trump will become President and you'll have to dig fucking ditches in exchange for your food stamps.
HAAA HAAAA!

Yeah, he should spend like an Obama, right?

I thought this would at LEAST be the equivalent of Hillary parking in handicap spaces..

There are plenty of Motel 6's that Trump could stay at...they even give free internet

Strange none of thumps businesses are in rube county nor does he want to hang around them other to fly in, give a speech and fly back to NY nightly so he doesn't have to actually interact with the rubes

Forum List

Back