Trump displays evidence of serious illness.

Mental illness and just jaw-dropping stupidity.

He can barely read. He can't spell. He doesn't bother to educate himself on anything because he thinks he already knows everything.

He could not identify Greenland on a map. Guaranteed.

Are we talking about dementia? Mini strokes? Psychosis? Alzheimer's?

Read the entire article. This is NOT a well person!

Trump struggles to pronounce various words during rambling speech to veterans
tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

^^
When all attempts to bring down President Trump fail, fall back to the old “mental incompetence” narrative.

These pieces of shit seem to forget about every time Nanzi Pillousy came out stammering about some insipid shit and sounded like she'd been huffing paint all morning, or when the meat puppet faggot didn't have a teleprompter and Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

Trump does better off the cuff than reading off the teleprompter and I actually prefer to have someone in the WH who says what he thinks, not what pollsters tell him to say.

Mindless bed wetting liberal parasites like their cults of personality though.

Yeah, Biden’s a fucking wordsmith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, it seems like we go through a week where Trump couldn't act any stranger, but then the conservatives gloss it all over and say it's nothing.

Then, a week later, he sees if he can out do his craziness, it gets glossed over by the GOP.

It's a self repeating cycle, and the more you conservatives let Trump get away with saying crazy crap, the more he's gonna say it.

You assholes glossed over a whole eight years with Obama you fucking hypocrite
Because he was a great president.

You know, it seems like we go through a week where Trump couldn't act any stranger, but then the conservatives gloss it all over and say it's nothing.

Then, a week later, he sees if he can out do his craziness, it gets glossed over by the GOP.

It's a self repeating cycle, and the more you conservatives let Trump get away with saying crazy crap, the more he's gonna say it.

You assholes glossed over a whole eight years with Obama you fucking hypocrite
Because he was a great president.

Lol he sucked numb nuts!! One of the worst if not worst in history.

You’re mentally ill dean and that saddens me because my name is Dean too.

Forum List

Back