Trump displays evidence of serious illness.

upload_2019-8-22_14-29-26.jpeg

a vacuous libtard parrot said:
Orange Man Bad!!! Squawk!!! Obama Messiah!!! Orange Man Bad!!!Squawk!!!

tenor.gif

It may just be that the constant stream of hyperbole, narcissism and general sophomoric bullshit that flows from his mouth creates some kind of sticky, gooey film that coats his tongue and the sides of his mouth and jams stuff up a bit.

Four or five Diet Cokes and he's back on his game, I'd bet.

Last edited:
^^
When all attempts to bring down President Trump fail, fall back to the old “mental incompetence” narrative.

These pieces of shit seem to forget about every time Nanzi Pillousy came out stammering about some insipid shit and sounded like she'd been huffing paint all morning, or when the meat puppet faggot didn't have a teleprompter and Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

Trump does better off the cuff than reading off the teleprompter and I actually prefer to have someone in the WH who says what he thinks, not what pollsters tell him to say.

Mindless bed wetting liberal parasites like their cults of personality though.

View attachment 275536

a vacuous libtard parrot said:
Orange Man Bad!!! Squawk!!! Obama Messiah!!! Orange Man Bad!!!Squawk!!!

tenor.gif

Seriously, how many times are these idiots going to regurgitate the same story?

Try posting a thread about the 2000 election and see if you don't get a dozen parroted responses about it being "stolen" in spite of the fact all their bullshit agitprop has been debunked.

They still support communism over the dead bodies of 100 million victims and the smoldering remains of Venezuela.

We aren't talking about rational cognizant adults here though, we're talking about vacuous parasitic leftwing drones.

Are we talking about dementia? Mini strokes? Psychosis? Alzheimer's?

Read the entire article. This is NOT a well person!

Trump struggles to pronounce various words during rambling speech to veterans

TDS case in point everyone from an old fart from AZ who supports open borders.

I know that I fascinate you to the point of obsession, but this thread, and all the other where you troll, are NOT about me.

But, let's get another opinion from Joe Scarborough:

'Morning Joe' Scarborough says Trump is in the early stages of dementia

Last edited:

I know that I fascinate you to the point of obsession, but this thread, and all the other where you troll, are NOT about me.

Like you, Joe has high hair and TDS. If you dislike DJT then vote him out but I will not allow you to post these bogus threads without a challenge. You have the right to post and I have the right to challenge. You don’t like it? I dont care.

"Donald Trump is the oldest man ever to be sworn in as president, surpassing the record held by Ronald Reagan—who died in 2004 after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, people who have a parent, brother or sister with Alzheimer’s are more likely to develop the disease.

At the time of his death in 1999, Fred Trump—the father of Donald Trump—had suffered from Alzheimer’s for six years."

The Root

Like you, Joe has high hair and TDS. If you dislike DJT then vote him out but I will not allow you to post these bogus threads without a challenge. You have the right to post and I have the right to challenge. You don’t like it? I dont care.

Well, far be it for me to interfere with the pleasure you get from reading my posts!

Well, far be it for me to interfere with the pleasure you get from reading my posts!

Don’t change the subject snowflake. You’re on here to purely disparage DJT and not to have meaningful dialogue. As a result you get my wrath. It hurts your sensitive feelings? I again, do not care.

"Donald Trump is the oldest man ever to be sworn in as president, surpassing the record held by Ronald Reagan—who died in 2004 after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, people who have a parent, brother or sister with Alzheimer’s are more likely to develop the disease.

At the time of his death in 1999, Fred Trump—the father of Donald Trump—had suffered from Alzheimer’s for six years."

The Root

And yet our President stops and talks to the press and speaks to them honestly, unlike your beloved Hussein who rarely ever spoke without his teleprompter giving him his instructions from his handlers.

When you’re a cult member, the leader of the cult always looks like the most well person. Because that’s the person you idolize. The very definition of cult leader.

Forum List

Back