Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

Ow come on dude. You are in denial. The whole world knows that Trump is a racist bastard.

Today ( 7/20/19 )he just retweeted a far right British racist Katie Hopkins. If he is not a racist. Why promote and adore people like Hopkins? This is like adoring David Duke.

Last week he invited several right wing nationalist to the White House to make sure his army of these media racist groups are with him for the 2020 election.

Can you explain that?

I can give you more examples if you want.
Before you give me "more", you'll have to give me SOMETHING to begin with. So far you've given nothing.

I know nothing of Katie Hopkins and if you want to go around calling her a "racist", some CNN blabbering won't suffice. You'll have to produce evidence of racism from her just as well as Trump. That is, what did the retweet specifically SAY ? Tweets tend to be short and you're claiming to know of it, so let's hear it.

As for the people Trump invited to the White House, you make no mention of their names, but if you can come up with them, you'll then have to show how they might be racist also. Then you'll have to show how Trump inviting them to the White House could make Trump be a racist. And don't forget Obama worked hand in hand with racists (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, etc)

So far you've been challenged, and failed to meet the challenge.

Last edited:
Straight from David Duke textbooks.

Other countries and us take refugees as part of contribution to humanity. The welfare you are talking about is not even enough to support a decent way of living. They do seek jobs and go to school.
The only reason we have booming economy is the diversities of immigrants.
Bonehead. They are coming here for jobs and welfare. Both are being TAKEN AWAY from the American people. Are you OK if I come over to your house, and take your TV set and computer ?

How much welfare $$ they get isn't relevant. They THINK they are going to get a lot of money, conned into them by Soros' con boys Pueblo Sin Fronteras, et al.

As for "humanity", Trump and the US government's job is to look after the AMERICAN PEOPLE, not humanity"

And you comment about our booming economy and diversities of immigrants, is straight from the Hillary/Obama playbook. I can see they've got YOU programmed. And I suppose you've never heard of the immense remittance LOSSES we suffer, because of immigrants' imperialism against us. Why would you ? They don't report that on CNN and other leftist OMISSION media (it's $148 Billion/year)

Remittance flows worldwide in 2017

You are missing something big. Feel sorry for you. You are full of cow dung. If you look at the economy does it look that we are suffering the way you are portraying?

OH MY GOD......USA Is falling apart.

1. The only reason we have a booming economy is because of Obama’s economy. This has nothing to do with Trump ineptness.
2. The immigrants or refugees that are here made the booming economy possible. That’s a fact. Some rely on welfare but in general they work. The same with illegals.
3. Taking over American jobs Really? When I’m having a hard time looking for workers. I’ll be glad to hire refugees if they are available that is after I cannot find American workers.

Why would refugees or illegals take my tv or computer? You loss me there.

Trump did a very good job scaring poorly informed people like you. I’m sure you are very scared becoming extinct. OH MY GOD.

America is always been great. It’s not because of Trump. But Trump a racist piece of shit, hypocrite, lying bastard made us the laughing stock here and around the globe. That’s a fact.

Ow come on dude. You are in denial. The whole world knows that Trump is a racist bastard.

Today ( 7/20/19 )he just retweeted a far right British racist Katie Hopkins. If he is not a racist. Why promote and adore people like Hopkins? This is like adoring David Duke.

Last week he invited several right wing nationalist to the White House to make sure his army of these media racist groups are with him for the 2020 election.

Can you explain that?

I can give you more examples if you want.
Before you give me "more", you'll have to give me SOMETHING to begin with. So far you've given nothing.

I know nothing of Katie Hopkins and if you want to go around calling her a "racist", some CNN blabbering won't suffice. You'll have to produce evidence of racism from her just as well as Trump. That is, what did the retweet specifically SAY ? Tweets tend to be short and you're claiming to know of it, so let's hear it.

As for the people Trump invited to the White House, you make no mention of their names, but if you can come up with them, you'll then have to show how they might be racist also. Then you'll have to show how Trump inviting them to the White House could make Trump be a racist. And don't forget Obama worked hand in hand with racists (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, etc)

So far you've been challenged, and failed to meet the challenge.

Challenge? This is not even a challenge. I’m just giving you facts and reality.

It’s not my fault if you don’t know Katie Hopkins records. She is a well known racist piece of shit in Europe. You have to research that yourself.

As far as Trump invited extreme right wing extremists to the White House dated July 11, 2019. These are the groups that produced conspiracies plagiarist etc etc. You can research that yourself.

Trump is a racist. That’s a fact. Are you denying it?

Come back to me when you know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back