Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

Trumptweet071419.png

well when the truth doesn't fit the schtick, manufacture what wasn't said to accomplish that feat. It is fking leftist 101.

Someone will need to create a new word, because hypocrisy is to pleasant for these loser fks.

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450

All but one were born in the US, dope.

View attachment 269450

and?

View attachment 269450

some of the chics who style themselves PERSONS OF COLOR (watevah da fluck that means) do ID themselves with places outside \
of the USA -----many of those places are shit holes that harbor shit hole ideologies that the idiot chics TEND TO DEFEND

View attachment 269450
But except for Omar, they are from the US! Actually, I think that IS what they are trying to do....

View attachment 269450

and?
What country do native born Americans "return" to, dope?

View attachment 269450

some of the chics who style themselves PERSONS OF COLOR (watevah da fluck that means) do ID themselves with places outside \
of the USA -----many of those places are shit holes that harbor shit hole ideologies that the idiot chics TEND TO DEFEND
They're Americans, dope.

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?

It really doesn't matter what Trump actually said.

The media will change it to fit their anti-Trump bias.

It's the one reason why their ratings have fallen off a cliff. Bigly

It really doesn't matter what Trump actually said.

The media will change it to fit their anti-Trump bias.

It's the one reason why their ratings have fallen off a cliff. Bigly

The media is simply pointing and laughing at the dotard.

LOL...

What are they?

In dimocrap-land, they would be a hyphenated american...... Latin-American, African-American, Asian-American.

But never just 'America'. Not in their world.

They're only pretend-Americans when it suits their goals.

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.

did you mean to say that they have citizenship or were born here.
I have known lots of people with citizenship and even born here
who STILL ID themselves with Foreign ideologies and countries. Remember the gross terrorist pig ANWAR AWLAKI. Born
in New Mexico. He was born in the USA and a US citizen too----
fortunately assassinated by the USA ----Yemeni terrorist murdering
pig. He returned to the glorious land of his parents and his ethnicity

View attachment 269450

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

I love it. A lying Russian bot telling us that people who were born and raised in the USA, aren't Americans. And I love the argument that since Trump didn't tell them not to come back, it's not racist.

There's no floor on the level that this President will sink to divide the nation racially, socially and politically. There is no way that they can continue to deny the racism of Donald Trump but they're going try to do it anyway.

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary
How do you justify you being a racist, calling anyone else a racist?

I am guessing you fly the Honduras Flag at your DemNazi compound then?

Yah, sounds about right.

That or some rainbow flag is usually the norm for Left Tardia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back