Trump demands a re-do of the presidential election

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

This is astounding... not that Trump asked for a re-do of 2020. In fact, what took him so long? The laptop/Zuckerberg thing prompted this recent call for a re-do but I say he should have done that as soon as possible after Jan 6 (assuming he didn't? I didn't hear of such).

In any case, what's astounding is that I couldn't find this story @ any conservative site... Fox News is not covering this story, that I know of.. didn't find anything at Newsmax either..

Hmm... what to make of that?

:dunno:

This is astounding... not that Trump asked for a re-do of 2020. In fact, what took him so long? The laptop/Zuckerberg thing prompted this recent call for a re-do but I say he should have done that as soon as possible after Jan 6.

In any case, what's astounding is that I couldn't find this story @ any conservative site... Fox News is not covering this story, that I know of.. didn't find anything at Newsmax either..

Perhaps they do not want to get a visit from the DOJ or FBI?

"I wanna re-do! I wanna re-do! They stole it, they stole it, they stole it from me, me, me! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
------ Twice Impeached, One-Term, Former President Donald Jay Trump

Didn't the sleazy on the right try to pass off some nasty stuff through the lens of Hunter Biden. Perhaps that made publishers pause at trying to link that crap.

It is not just Trump who wants a do-over

There are the 71 million plus who voted for him

and I am sure, after bidum's awesome performance, particularly in Afghanistan o_O, and his recent Help-Wealthy- D-C -Student- Loan fiasco, :uhoh3:several million have been added on to that number

Trump people out-number anti-Trump by something like 3-1 or more..

This is astounding... not that Trump asked for a re-do of 2020. In fact, what took him so long? The laptop/Zuckerberg thing prompted this recent call for a re-do but I say he should have done that as soon as possible after Jan 6 (assuming he didn't? I didn't hear of such).

trump is a child. Maybe Hillary should ask for a redo of 2016...since it is a proven fact that Russia supported trump with political polling from Manafort and posting falsehoods on social media about Hillary.

How does that sound? trump's epitaph on his tomb stone should be "I WAS CHEATED!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back