Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

Yeah, but people see right through this. Do your really think Trump would have done the same thing had he not been the nominee for the Republican party?

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

Yeah, I saw Trump unloading a few boxes of Play-Doh...

Oh, and Trump would have done this had he not been Presidential candidate? No, he wouldn't.

So, he's decided this will make him look good, and so he's doing it.

Wow.

Got a link?
This is like when Democrat Senator Hank Johnson expressed his concern to Admiral Willard that the island of Guam would "capsize". Like poor Admiral Willard, I really don't know how to respond to something this bizarre.. :lmao:

(Psst...Carby....there was a link the whole time. Just click on it.)

Doing more for children in 10 minutes than the Dumbocrats as a whole have done in over 100 years...

Yeah, but people see right through this. Do your really think Trump would have done the same thing had he not been the nominee for the Republican party?
Trump has never cared about natural disasters. Now he shows up, helps pass out some goods for 49 seconds, and republicans declare him a hero.

Good for him if he bought all that stuff for the victims, but let's not pretend this is anything but what it actually is.

No. But here's the thing....Obama has been a candidate multiple times now and Hitlary is currently a candidate - and neither have done shit.

Oh, and Trump would have done this had he not been Presidential candidate? No, he wouldn't.

So, he's decided this will make him look good, and so he's doing it.

Wow.

Doesn't make him look any worse than Hillary who is at home "resting" amid the prolific health concerns rumors.

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:

No. But here's the thing....Obama has been a candidate multiple times now and Hitlary is currently a candidate - and neither have done shit.

What are they supposed to "do" then?

O'bama already declared a disaster area a week ago. Is that "shit"?

Dumbassssss.....

Doing more for children in 10 minutes than the Dumbocrats as a whole have done in over 100 years...

"10 minutes"??

It was forty-nine seconds. Then he was out of there.

Like it or not, the answer is yes. How do I know? He has done things like this before.......we just never heard about it, because the media didn't report it.

I agree, but I really hoped Trump would not be a participant of baby kissing politics. Don't get me wrong, I support Trump, but dog and pony shows really turns me off. It's almost like saying "people are too stupid to realize I'm only doing this to look good."

"10 minutes"??

It was forty-nine seconds. Then he was out of there.

If that is really true, and I am not bothering to read the link, then at least he was there rather than playing golf. Admit it or not Pogo, it is the truth.

Forum List

Back