Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Allegations

Time and time again we see deplorables that don’t know the basics about their fuhrer Trump. Now we see Bunctious not know basics about Moore while he’s supporting him.
I do not live in Alabama and do not support him...I support the notion of innocent until proven guilty...Big difference... have your daddy explain it to you.

So you consider Bill Clinton innocent of all accusations except the ones he admitted to?

lol

I don't recall a whole lot of 'innocent until proven guilty' noise from the Right regarding everything Hillary Clinton was accused of during the campaign,

and over the years for that matter.

it's a he said, against a she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said she said she said....
The number of accusers is irrelevant.
No it isn't...it is extremely relevant in every case....

Even in the bible, you need at minimum, TWO WITNESSES....
Murderers are locked away based on the evidence of one or two witnesses.
We have 9 witnesses in the Moore scandal.
There are no witnesses.
Victims are witnesses. Duh..

I don't recall a whole lot of 'innocent until proven guilty' noise from the Right regarding everything Hillary Clinton was accused of during the campaign,

Actually, I have been wondering about just what "crooked Hillary" is guilty of for years. Considering the fact that she has never been convicted, or even indicted, for anything illegal. Under the new Trump frame of reference to guilt and innocence, it seems to me that he owes her a major apology.

Actually, I have been wondering about just what "crooked Hillary" is guilty of for years. Considering the fact that she has never been convicted, or even indicted, for anything illegal. Under the new Trump frame of reference to guilt and innocence, it seems to me that he owes her a major apology.

That's next in line right after the one about the Birfer shit.
And right after that, the one about mocking Serge Kovaleski's congenital nerve condition.

Good for Trump. He should endorse whoever the fuck he wants to endorse.

he said he doesn't want a liberal to win the seat. That certainly makes sense. it's politics. Dems know that.

Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Allegations

O.J. also denied he did it.

Dumbfuck orange asshole...

WASHINGTON — President Trump defended Roy S. Moore, the Alabama Republican Senate candidate accused of sexual misconduct with minors, saying on Tuesday that Mr. Moore “totally denies” the allegations against him.

Mr. Trump said that Alabama voters should not support Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate running against Mr. Moore in a special election next month.

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. It’s terrible on the border. It’s terrible on the military.”

Mr. Trump declined to say whether he would campaign for Mr. Moore in the final days before the election, adding that he would let reporters know next week about his plans. Asked by a reporter whether electing an accused child molester is better than electing a Democrat, Mr. Trump responded by saying that Mr. Moore denies the charges against him.

#PINO

gots to go

Trump believes Putin because he said he didn't do it

What more evidence do you need?

The Last Time a GOP President Faced a Roy Moore-esque Dilemma, His Response was Very Different

>> President Trump signaled Tuesday that he would be A-okay if Alabama voters elect a man accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls. Echoing Kellyanne Conway's comments from the day before, Trump suggested he needs votes in the Senate, and he said Roy Moore's Democratic opponent is too liberal.

For GOP consultant Stuart Stevens, it made him long for the days when the GOP didn't make such bargains. Stevens pointed specifically to another off-year election in the Deep South: the 1991 Louisiana governor's race in which former KKK leader David Duke became the GOP standard-bearer.

.... But the GOP, led by President George H.W. Bush, decided not to give him the benefit of the doubt — even as they had to massage the delicate politics of the day in the South.

... They acted swiftly. Primary day was Oct. 19, and a day later, the White House clearly disowned Duke. Bush's chief of staff, John Sununu, told ABCs “This Week” that Duke was “not the Republican nominee.”

“He is an individual that has chosen to call himself a Republican,” Sununu said. “He was not supported by the party. He is not supported by the national party.”

By Nov. 6, Bush upped the ante and called Duke an “insincere charlatan.”

“When someone has a long record, an ugly record of racism and of bigotry, that record simply cannot be erased by the glib rhetoric of a political campaign,” Bush said of Duke. “So I believe David Duke is an insincere charlatan. I believe he's attempting to hoodwink the voters of Louisiana, I believe he should be rejected for what he is and what he stands for.”

.... There were also reasons for Bush to distance himself from Duke, besides basic decency. Some at the time were linking Duke's political rise to the tone set by Bush's 1988 campaign — particularly with regard to the controversial and racially tinged “Willie Horton” ad against Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis. The White House had also been instrumental in getting Roemer to switch parties, hoping it would hurt Duke's candidacy. But the state GOP wound up endorsing another candidate, Republican Rep. Clyde Holloway, and with the GOP establishment split, Duke eventually wound up atop a crowded GOP field. The Roemer gambit had backfired. <<

How far we've come.

And how pathetic a position are you in when you get outplayed politically by the caliber of George H.W. Bush.

SMH

Will that indictment come before, or after one for the murder of Vince Foster?
Make jokes but you won't be laughing after the FBI informant has his day...You know the one that Comey tried to bribe his silence with Tax dollars. Yep that guy. The house and the DOJ have cleared him to tell all.

Moore has a new campaign song.....................

Thank Heaven for Little Girls
Maurice Chevalier
Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven for little girls
For little girls get
Bigger every day
They grow up in
The most delightful way.
Those little eyes
So helpless and appealing
When they were flashing
Send you crashing
Through the ceiling
Thank heaven for them all
No matter where,
No matter who
Without them
What would little boys do
Thank heaven
Thank heaven
Thank heaven for little girls.

The man is such an idiot... a complete fucking idiot.

How fucked are we that he's PINO.

Roy Moore is not guilty because he said so...

Just get on your knees why don't you and suck the collective cock of your base, you fucking piece of shit PINO.
Are you going to stroke out? Because if you are, I can hang around for a few.....

The man is such an idiot... a complete fucking idiot.

How fucked are we that he's PINO.

Roy Moore is not guilty because he said so...

Just get on your knees why don't you and suck the collective cock of your base, you fucking piece of shit PINO.

Trump believes in evidence before trial by far left opinion.

You believe in the 3rd world way.

No wonder he won, it should be a clue that all the 3rd worlders want in, and no one wants out.

You know, Franken apologized, and then said that he welcomes an investigation and will abide by whatever it finds.

Moore has only said he's not guilty and that the women accusing him are lying. Why doesn't he welcome an investigation? Especially if he is innocent.

Forum List

Back