Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Allegations

it's a he said, against a she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said she said she said....

And the guy is still the one believed..... WOW!

things will continue to be shitty with harassment for girls and women, and they should expect it to never change with these scummy right wing men....

President Trump is a lowlife...can't get much lower than him but he proves it near every week, that he can even go lower than himself! :eek:

Scummy right wing men? Have you missed all the news out of Congress lately?

it's a he said, against a she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said she said she said....
The number of accusers is irrelevant.
No it isn't...it is extremely relevant in every case....

Even in the bible, you need at minimum, TWO WITNESSES....
Murderers are locked away based on the evidence of one or two witnesses.
We have 9 witnesses in the Moore scandal.

No you don't.

Liberals forgot that they tried this same shit when they wanted to get Phil Robertson off the air. How did that work out?

Pastor Says Moore Dated Teenagers for Their ‘Purity’
November 21, 2017 at 6:34 pm ESTBy Taegan Goddard70 Comments

Alabama pastor Flip Benham, who recently appeared with U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) at a campaign rally, told an Alabama radio station that Moore dated “younger ladies” for their “purity.”

Said Benham: “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

You should watch this video that it shows that all of these allegations about Senator Moore are completely false.

Yeah three white guys in the tank for the sex predator proves all 9 of his victims lied.
You need a psychiatric workup.

But remember, that there are white guys that are helping to spread these lies about Senator Moore.

First of all Moore isn’t a senator. 2nd of all why do you call all 9 of his victims” liars?”

The ones who said all he did was give them a kiss and read poetry were likely telling the truth.

Trump tweets congratulation for Moore in Alabama primary victory

upload_2017-11-21_17-20-1.png

Trump traveled to Alabama to campaign for Strange, but wondered on stage during a rally if he made a “mistake” in backing Strange. Trump also promised to support Moore if he won the primary.

Trump tweets congratulation for Moore in Alabama primary victory

trump immediately endorsed Moore

things will continue to be shitty with harassment for girls and women, and they should expect it to never change with these scummy right wing men....

President Trump is a lowlife...can't get much lower than him but he proves it near every week, that he can even go lower than himself! :eek:

Nope, I have not missed it.... who do you think I am calling scummy? Not just the perps, but those who support the "he said" vs the "she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said and she said.

all this does is give the man the upper hand in hiding his crimes by FORCING the women who were victims of these men..... ONCE AGAIN being forced in to the closet of SILENCE. sad

Nope, I have not missed it.... who do you think I am calling scummy? Not just the perps, but those who support the "he said" vs the "she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said and she said.

all this does is give the man the upper hand in hiding his crimes by FORCING the women who were victims of these men..... ONCE AGAIN being forced in to the closet of SILENCE. sad

40 years after these alleged incidents. Few weeks out of a major election. Washington Post hunts down this one accuser just after endorsing his Democrat opponent and I'm supposed to buy into this bullshit?

40 years after these alleged incidents. Few weeks out of a major election. Washington Post hunts down this one accuser just after endorsing his Democrat opponent and I'm supposed to buy into this bullshit?
They didn't hunt. The stories were thrown at the WalPo reporters

Moore being a child molester & pedophile was common knowledge in Alabama

Pastor Says Moore Dated Teenagers for Their ‘Purity’
November 21, 2017 at 6:34 pm ESTBy Taegan Goddard70 Comments

Alabama pastor Flip Benham, who recently appeared with U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) at a campaign rally, told an Alabama radio station that Moore dated “younger ladies” for their “purity.”

Said Benham: “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

You should watch this video that it shows that all of these allegations about Senator Moore are completely false.

Yeah three white guys in the tank for the sex predator proves all 9 of his victims lied.
You need a psychiatric workup.

But remember, that there are white guys that are helping to spread these lies about Senator Moore.

First of all Moore isn’t a senator. 2nd of all why do you call all 9 of his victims” liars?”

The ones who said all he did was give them a kiss and read poetry were likely telling the truth.

The opposing politicians are the ones that are orchestrating this play, has gotten the stories from old Bill Clinton's victims. They studied the victims' words and behavior and paid people to portrayed themselves as victims in this play. It might sound true like any old play. But anyone can tell that all of this has been rehearsed when Senator Moore won the primary.
If you fast forward 1 hour and 10 minutes into this video. It speaks of what type of mind tactics that the government uses on the public. Things are becoming old to the public.

Give me a link he’s changed.
This is a direct challenge.
You’re lying.
Give me a link that he has not....you brought it up. Do you think and feel the same today that you did 13 years ago? Plus he claims that was taken out of context and coming from you and your fake news sources I believe him...

In a court of law...time to take Moore to court so that applies.
You can't Bo...you can't just take a person to court because someone said you did something 40 years ago...believe me you do not want to live in a country where you could. We would all be in court.

Elect Roy moore and non-whites won't have any rights right along side people in LGBT. The republican party hates tens of millions of Americans...It is really sad.
hate HUNDREDS of millions of Americans, just like the President...anyone that is a Democrat and their children....the president said so today.....in so many words....that's why he aligns with and supports Roy Moore....an accused young teen molester and predator while in his thirties, is better than a Democrat, no matter who the Democrat is...the hatred is so deep...

sigh....

My deepest sympathy goes out to these women who have finally gotten the guts to speak out against what happened to them....

Only to have these scumbags spit in their faces....and call all nine of them liars....

it's sickening.

Moore has never been caught in bed with a dead, underage, male prostitute, while in possession of a thank you note from Putin for the computer passwords of US nuclear missile trajectory alteration codes. Therefore, he is a viable candidate for the GOP.

>> “We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat, Jones,” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve looked at his record. It’s terrible on crime. <<

An interesting read, since what Doug Jones is known for is prosecuting the KKK slime who bombed the Birmingham church and killed four little girls. Hear the dog whistle?

Basically one guy is known for going after racists who kill young girls while the other guy is known for just going after young girls.
Well...if one is Alt-Right, Jones is terrible on crime.

Yeah I guess. Maybe the Klan had a proper bombing permit that day. Say I wonder if ol' Roy has a stash of Tiki torches.... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back