Trump defends keeping ‘leaker’ Schiff, Pelosi out of the loop on al-Baghdadi raid

upload_2019-10-29_21-3-58.jpeg

For what purpose? To make it simple, Putin had to know while Schiff didn't.

i wasn't talking about NOT telling russia - they obviously had to know since we were flying thru their airspace. but the top....

now understand this part....

NATIONAL SECURITY members of congress - both (R) &(D) should have been notified for the NATIONAL SECURITY of the n-a-t-i-o-n.

why did donny only tell the (R)s if they didn't need to know either?

petty childish partisan stoogery, on his part & on yours for making excuses for him.

As was stated before, there was no need or legal requirement to tell the democrats, and good reason to expect them to use it politically.

bullshit. donny was a petty little vindictive man baby. btw - obama even called W. b4 announcing bin laden was dead. & he didn't bloviate about any details surrounding the mission either. you should wipe that cheeto dust off your lips, you are embarrassing yerself.
Since you seem to disagree that there was no legal reason or need for Trump to notify Schiff that something was going down, supply one. And while you're at it, demonstrate why Schiff should be trusted, given his behavior.

schiff is chair of the house intel committee & has passed uber security clearances. lindsey graham chair of the senate judiciary knew - why wasn't nadler who has the same clearances?

schiff's 'behavior' whatever donny is lying about has ZERO to do with the raid.

& uh........... fat donny 2 scoops has been blurting out all kindsa methods & practices re: how it all went down for the ISIS radicals & i am sure they appreciate it to.

IOW, Schiff is finding out now what happened, just like you are. And Schiff's behavior certainly has everything to do with whether he got notified first. He's made it abundantly clear that his entire focus is on getting rid of Trump, not national security, so if there was no legal reason he had to know, it was well within Trump's authority to not tell him.

Not a doubt that the Stalinists would have tipped him off to the raid, hoping that it would fail so they could try to impeach Trump for it. Same thing they're doing by trying to impeach Trump for Biden's extortion, payola and money laundering

modern day (R) are extremists either in ideology +/or are christian fundies. my husband is a (R) & progressive.

Progressive Republic (@ProgressiveReps) | Twitter
Nope. I know plenty who are just fiscally conservative.

if they think the 2nd amendment means keeping assault rifles legal, abolish obamacare with nothing to replace it that's better with mandatory well visit protections, & want roe v wade to be overturned, then they are extremists
They just fiscally conservative. Don’t want UH and want small government, stronger borders, strong military and for biological males not to be allowed in female locker rooms or sports teams because they choose to identify as females. None are religilous (yes I meant to spell it that way). LOL

fiscal conservatives believe in preventative healthcare. a little cash up front saves a boatload of cash on the back end. that's just smart. many tout a smaller, less intrusive government - unless it comes to knowing who does what in the bedroom, & what a woman decides for herself & her body.
I agree with everything you stated.

if you agreed with the preventative healthcare part - then you must support the ACA & its mandated protections that so many of (R) idiots call unconstitutional regulations.

And the KKK were Democrats. Parties shift. The modern day Republicans are certainly not progressives. Hence, they appeal to me more than most Democrats.

modern day (R) are extremists either in ideology +/or are christian fundies. my husband is a (R) & progressive.

if they think the 2nd amendment means keeping assault rifles legal, abolish obamacare with nothing to replace it that's better with mandatory well visit protections, & want roe v wade to be overturned, then they are extremists
They just fiscally conservative. Don’t want UH and want small government, stronger borders, strong military and for biological males not to be allowed in female locker rooms or sports teams because they choose to identify as females. None are religilous (yes I meant to spell it that way). LOL

fiscal conservatives believe in preventative healthcare. a little cash up front saves a boatload of cash on the back end. that's just smart. many tout a smaller, less intrusive government - unless it comes to knowing who does what in the bedroom, & what a woman decides for herself & her body.
It's not just "HER BODY" she is making that decision for. The time for the decision to not have a child comes long before another distinct life has been created.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It's not just "HER BODY" she is making that decision for. The time for the decision to not have a child comes long before another distinct life has been created.

nope. you don't get to decide for anybody else. just like i don't get to decide that you had enough children & it's time for a mandatory snip snip.

I agree with everything you stated.

if you agreed with the preventative healthcare part - then you must support the ACA & its mandated protections that so many of (R) idiots call unconstitutional regulations.
I believe healthcare should be like auto insurance. Each person buys as much as they want to but it is mandatory. Funny to me how even the so called “poor” are able to afford car insurance. I think it works great with many options, providers, etc. ACA didn’t fix the problem of too many administrator middle bodies and corruption.

nope. you don't get to decide for anybody else. just like i don't get to decide that you had enough children & it's time for a mandatory snip snip.
I am Pro Choice for both men and women. It should be fair

what is pro choice for men, exactly?

Easy:

Woman: Her choice. She may have the baby or not.

Man: His choice. If he does not want the baby he signs a piece of paper and has zero contact with that baby going forward but is not responsible for paying any monies and if that baby becomes the next Bill Gates, oh well. He gets nada. Zero contact, zero parental rights for life.

Pro choice both ways.

If a man gets a woman pregnant he can ask her to abort. If she says no he is off the hook for any financial obligations forever.

If a man gets a woman pregnant he can ask her to abort. If she says no he is off the hook for any financial obligations forever.

But he gets zero contact with the child for life and misses out on all the joys too.

Easy:

Man: His choice. If he does not want the baby he signs a piece of paper and has zero contact with that baby going forward but is not responsible for paying any monies and if that baby becomes the next Bill Gates, oh well. He gets nada. Zero contact, zero parental rights for life.

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Fair is fair. If some lady entraps a guy he should have a way out. Why is that a cop out? Please explain.

Wow..................this thread was supposed to be about Trump and his refusal to notify Congress about the raid on Al Baghdadi. But, yet again, when conservatives don't want to talk about the subject at hand, they change the thread to another hot button subject...................namely, abortion.

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Fair is fair. If some lady entraps a guy he should have a way out. Why is that a cop out? Please explain.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! a dude isn't entrapped into having consensual sex. can't cough up a rubber? then deal with the consequences whatever that entails.

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! a dude isn't entrapped into having consensual sex. can't cough up a rubber? then deal with the consequences whatever that entails.
Same could be said about the woman involved. Don't require a rubber, have the kid.

Oops!

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Lady: I am on the pill

Man: Are you sure?

Lady: 100%

Lady: Oooopps

Man: I am not ready for a baby

Lady: F you too bad?

Doesn't seem very fair. If both are given the choice all three win:

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

Lady: Oooops I am pregnant

Man: Great!

Lady: Hold on, the pill didn't work. Sorry I am getting rid of it.

Man: But it is our child.

Lady: Sucks to be you.

Not fair on either side but yet fair as well. It is a tough situation but the man should have some say, especially where it doesn't impact the woman's body. IMO.

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

Not fair on either side but yet fair as well. It is a tough situation but the man should have some say, especially where it doesn't impact the woman's body. IMO.

Man: i really wanna make sure i ain't no daddy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.

Easy:

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

Man: i really wanna make sure i ain't no daddy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.
Woman: i really wanna make sure i ain't no mommy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.

Forum List

Back