Trump defends keeping ‘leaker’ Schiff, Pelosi out of the loop on al-Baghdadi raid

just how anti semitic are you? it might enlighten zog as to who he likes to frat with under donny's all inclusive tent.
Antisemites are the worst people. You two should be a couple.

wtf? i am not antisemitic. that's something we actually agree upon.
Many in that party are antisemitic. They flew the flag of Palestine at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside of it. IDC as it’s a free country but that party is pretty blatantly anti Jew. Not everyone but many in it.

i am sure there are. just like the(R) torch bearing trumpanzees.
Hence I am unenrolled but at least the white supremacists admit it. The people in your party lie that they do not like Tlaib and Omar.

<yawn>

i am not a (D). but nice try.... again. what's it like to support a dude who said torch bearers are fine people?

Many in that party are antisemitic. They flew the flag of Palestine at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside of it. IDC as it’s a free country but that party is pretty blatantly anti Jew. Not everyone but many in it.

Hence I am unenrolled but at least the white supremacists admit it. The people in your party lie that they do not like Tlaib and Omar.

<yawn>

i am not a (D). but nice try.... again. what's it like to support a dude who said torch bearers are fine people?
No, you are a (DS)

just how anti semitic are you? it might enlighten zog as to who he likes to frat with under donny's all inclusive tent.
How anti white are you? And why should I care if you recruit “zog” or not?

lol........... i am white. but i use to be considered one of them brownies back in the day... you know the ones called oily WOPs? ya, i bet you do.
Did you start showering? Lose the oil?

fuck you.
OMG it was a joke. Why are you so freaking triggered all the time?

was it? hmmmm... i'm sure if i cracked a joke about jews - you automatically would think i was kidding?

<yawn>

No, you are a (DS)

<pffft> you're dismissed.

<yawn>

You just said your top two are Warren and Mayor Pete. You’re a Dem for all intents and purposes and that is not what he said.

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

lol........... i am white. but i use to be considered one of them brownies back in the day... you know the ones called oily WOPs? ya, i bet you do.
Did you start showering? Lose the oil?

fuck you.
OMG it was a joke. Why are you so freaking triggered all the time?

was it? hmmmm... i'm sure if i cracked a joke about jews - you automatically would think i was kidding?
You, yes. Someone like JoeB or Tijn, no, I would attack them vehemently.

<yawn>

You just said your top two are Warren and Mayor Pete. You’re a Dem for all intents and purposes and that is not what he said.

i am a progressive. & ya, trump said fine people on both sides, but you keep deluding yourself if it makes you sleep better at night knowing what you support. & guess what? buttigieg is a vet who served in iraq.

<yawn>

i am a progressive. & ya, trump said fine people on both sides, but you keep deluding yourself if it makes you sleep better at night knowing what you support. & guess what? buttigieg is a vet who served in iraq.
He said in addition to the Nazis and Antifa there were fine people on both sides. Link has the exact verbiage. Progressives are Democrats. Do you Know any Republican progressives? LOL. I know I know.
Fuck me.

<yawn>

He said in addition to the Nazis and Antifa there were fine people on both sides. Link has the exact verbiage. Progressives are Democrats. Do you Know any Republican progressives? LOL. I know I know.
Fuck me.

teddy roosevelt - a republican - was the founder of the progressive party... for starters.

didn't know THAT, did ya?

President Trump on Monday defended his decision not to give Democratic congressional leaders advance notice of the raid that resulted in the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, saying once again that he was concerned the details would leak out.

When Trump first announced al-Baghdadi's death Sunday morning, he said he decided not to tell officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, because he was afraid leaks could compromise the mission. Speaking to reporters Monday morning, he singled out House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., as the focus of those concerns.

"The only thing is they were talking about why didn't I give the information to Adam Schiff and his committee, and the answer is because I think Adam Schiff is the biggest leaker in Washington," Trump said. "You know that, I know that, we all know that. I've watched Adam Schiff leak. He's a corrupt politician. He's a leaker like nobody has ever seen before."

Trump, meanwhile, also indicated Monday that he may release some video footage of the raid, which he described in great detail a day earlier.

"We’re thinking about it. … We may take certain parts of it and release it, yes," Trump said.

Trump went on to blast Schiff for his handling of the impeachment investigation, including when he recited an embellished version of Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which Schiff later described as "parody."...

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Pelosi and Schiff are in the midst of holding a "star chamber" impeachment investigation of President Trump and now whine when Trump doesn't inform them prior to this raid on a terrorist, both are nothing but partisan hacks.

Good for the President for telling it like it is.
President Trump should tell Ilhan Omar that He did something to somebody somewhere
Trump-ISIS-al-Baghdadi-dead.jpg

<yawn>

Fuck me.

teddy roosevelt - a republican - was the founder of the progressive party... for starters.

And the KKK were Democrats. Parties shift. The modern day Republicans are certainly not progressives. Hence, they appeal to me more than most Democrats.

<yawn>

Fuck me.

And the KKK were Democrats. Parties shift. The modern day Republicans are certainly not progressives. Hence, they appeal to me more than most Democrats.

modern day (R) are extremists either in ideology +/or are christian fundies. my husband is a (R) & progressive.

Progressive Republic (@ProgressiveReps) | Twitter

Last edited:
What about for President? I am an Indy was well but since the Democrats went crazy I find it hard to vote for them. Albeit not impossible. I am a big Tulsi fan.

i told you i voted for nader in 2000. tulsi is nothing but a useful idiot.

just how many Non-kosher losers have you voted for?

IDK if she is anti white. She is definitely anti logic.
The two often go together.

Fuck me.

modern day (R) are extremists either in ideology +/or are christian fundies. my husband is a (R) & progressive.

Nope. I know plenty who are just fiscally conservative.

Fuck me.

if they think the 2nd amendment means keeping assault rifles legal, abolish obamacare with nothing to replace it that's better with mandatory well visit protections, & want roe v wade to be overturned, then they are extremists

Fuck me.

if they think the 2nd amendment means keeping assault rifles legal, abolish obamacare with nothing to replace it that's better with mandatory well visit protections, & want roe v wade to be overturned, then they are extremists
They just fiscally conservative. Don’t want UH and want small government, stronger borders, strong military and for biological males not to be allowed in female locker rooms or sports teams because they choose to identify as females. None are religilous (yes I meant to spell it that way). LOL

They just fiscally conservative. Don’t want UH and want small government, stronger borders, strong military and for biological males not to be allowed in female locker rooms or sports teams because they choose to identify as females. None are religilous (yes I meant to spell it that way). LOL

fiscal conservatives believe in preventative healthcare. a little cash up front saves a boatload of cash on the back end. that's just smart. many tout a smaller, less intrusive government - unless it comes to knowing who does what in the bedroom, & what a woman decides for herself & her body.

what would it take for you to see trump for the vile creature he is? does he literally hafta shoot someoneon 5th ave or will you make excuses even for THAT?

fiscal conservatives believe in preventative healthcare. a little cash up front saves a boatload of cash on the back end. that's just smart. many tout a smaller, less intrusive government - unless it comes to knowing who does what in the bedroom, & what a woman decides for herself & her body.
I agree with everything you stated.

Forum List

Back