Trump defends keeping ‘leaker’ Schiff, Pelosi out of the loop on al-Baghdadi raid

Easy:

Woman: Her choice. She may have the baby or not.

Man: His choice. If he does not want the baby he signs a piece of paper and has zero contact with that baby going forward but is not responsible for paying any monies and if that baby becomes the next Bill Gates, oh well. He gets nada. Zero contact, zero parental rights for life.

Pro choice both ways.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Fair is fair. If some lady entraps a guy he should have a way out. Why is that a cop out? Please explain.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! a dude isn't entrapped into having consensual sex. can't cough up a rubber? then deal with the consequences whatever that entails.

Lady: I am on the pill

Man: Are you sure?

Lady: 100%

Lady: Oooopps

Man: I am not ready for a baby

Lady: F you too bad?

Doesn't seem very fair. If both are given the choice all three win:

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

Lady: Oooops I am pregnant

Man: Great!

Lady: Hold on, the pill didn't work. Sorry I am getting rid of it.

Man: But it is our child.

Lady: Sucks to be you.

Not fair on either side but yet fair as well. It is a tough situation but the man should have some say, especially where it doesn't impact the woman's body. IMO.

Man: i really wanna make sure i ain't no daddy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.

OK, condom breaks. Stuff happens. Men and women should both have rights. Right now the woman controls 100% of the process and the man has zero rights.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

Fair is fair. If some lady entraps a guy he should have a way out. Why is that a cop out? Please explain.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! a dude isn't entrapped into having consensual sex. can't cough up a rubber? then deal with the consequences whatever that entails.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

Not fair on either side but yet fair as well. It is a tough situation but the man should have some say, especially where it doesn't impact the woman's body. IMO.

Man: i really wanna make sure i ain't no daddy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.
Woman: i really wanna make sure i ain't no mommy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.

& if that happens then she has the final decision.

voila! - deal with it.

exactly what i thought.

what a cop out.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.

OK, condom breaks. Stuff happens. Men and women should both have rights. Right now the woman controls 100% of the process and the man has zero rights.

pretty much. yep. when you get a uterus, then you get the final say.

Okay, I got it..................this thread has been hijacked and is now about abortion.......

Trump is the poster child for planned parenthood. He has shown zero ability to effectively lead this country because he keeps important information from Congress.

There. Talked about both the subject and the derailed subject of abortion.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.
Woman: i really wanna make sure i ain't no mommy - so i'll be absolutely sure i protect myself. not just from being a parent - but from some nasty cooties too.

voila! problem averted.

voila! - deal with it.
Your hypocrisy is noted.

You obviously don't agree with equality.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.

voila! problem averted.

voila! - deal with it.

Hence I like my idea of pro choice for both people. Are you saying an opinion may be wrong? Interesting.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.

Over your body and the baby but why the man? Especially if you entrapped him and he can prove that?

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.

Over your body and the baby but why the man? Especially if you entrapped him and he can prove that?

last reply on this subject because bikersailor is right about the thread derailing.

are you listening?

because it's not the fault of the post born breathing human child who - if carried to term & is forced into the world; thus has the right to be financially taken cared of until the age of 18 & the father has every right to be a father regardless of the mother's wishes unless it is proven he is capable of abuse.

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump supporters think this is no big deal. If this keeps up, Trump is going to manage to politicize and divide the whole freaking government.

#1) Lady has her baby

#2) Man walks away

#3) Baby lives

Or....

voila! problem averted.

last reply on this subject because bikersailor is right about the thread derailing.

are you listening?

because it's not the fault of the post born breathing human child who - if carried to term & is forced into the world; thus has the right to be financially taken cared of until the age of 18 & the father has every right to be a father regardless of the mother's wishes unless it is proven he is capable of abuse.

It is not his fault if his mother wants to kill him. You cannot have it both ways. IDC what that loser bikersailor says.

Not a single House Republican voted with Democrats to affirm the impeachment. NOT ONE. If the Democrats go through with this all it will do is divide this country even further and likely guaranty a Trump win in 2020.

voila! problem averted.

are you listening?

It is not his fault if his mother wants to kill him. You cannot have it both ways. IDC what that loser bikersailor says.

Not a single House Republican voted with Democrats to affirm the impeachment. NOT ONE. If the Democrats go through with this all it will do is divide this country even further and likely guaranty a Trump win in 2020.

the (R)s were solidly behind nixon b4 the the open hearings & it only took 4 months b4 goldwater went to tricky dick & told him it was time to pack.

You know, I'm still wondering why Trump supporters think this is no big deal. If this keeps up, Trump is going to manage to politicize and divide the whole freaking government.

he already shut down the gov'ment over the wall, he might do it over this. i wouldn't put it past the big orange man baby. it will backfire on him - just like it did the last time.

Impeachment on collision course with possible shutdown
Schumer already suggesting Trump may “want to shut down the government”

“I’m increasingly worried that President Trump may want to shut down the government again because of impeachment,” the New York Democrat said. “I hope and pray he won’t want to cause another government shutdown because it might be a diversion away from impeachment.”
Impeachment on collision course with possible shutdown

are you listening?

the (R)s were solidly behind nixon b4 the the open hearings & it only took 4 months b4 goldwater went to tricky dick & told him it was time to pack.

I was born in 1980. IDC about Nixon and the Watergate hotel. We don't know what really happened back then. You could be right. What is annoying about you and your fellow Leftists is that you laugh at disparate opinions. That is just obnoxious and vile. I vehemently disagree with you but I am trying to be cordial. Not always succeeding.

are you listening?

I was born in 1980. IDC about Nixon and the Watergate hotel. We don't know what really happened back then. You could be right. What is annoying about you and your fellow Leftists is that you laugh at disparate opinions. That is just obnoxious and vile. I vehemently disagree with you but I am trying to be cordial. Not always succeeding.

'We don't know what really happened back then'

uh ya we do. there were tapes.

donny has first person witness' that have & will testify against him AND the full transcript is in a vault that very well can be intro'd into evidence.

i laugh zog, moreso because although you are certainly entitled to your opinion, i am stunned that you believe what & how you do.

President Trump did the right thing :thup:

Those two rat are traitors.

v7azQGw.jpg

are you listening?

donny has first person witness' that have & will testify against him AND the full transcript is in a vault that very well can be intro'd into evidence.

i laugh zog, moreso because although you are certainly entitled to your opinion, i am stunned that you believe what & how you do.
That we should allow the voters to decide? OK...:

are you listening?

That we should allow the voters to decide? OK...:

that regardless whether he committed impeachable & criminal offenses --- which you wouldn't believe even if someone's guts were spilling out all over 5th ave di-rectly from donny's gun --- you think the remedy should solely be at the voting booth.

no punishment? whatever happened to the GOP's self proclamation that y'all are the 'party of personal responsibility'? you whine that you don't care about what happened in watergate, 'cause you weren't even born yet.

you should - it's part of american history & it was something included in our constitution that separated us from an autocracy, a monarchy, & because those guardrails have been used so sparingly, i say dude - you are gonna be in for a big surprise.

fiscal conservatives believe in preventative healthcare. a little cash up front saves a boatload of cash on the back end. that's just smart. many tout a smaller, less intrusive government - unless it comes to knowing who does what in the bedroom, & what a woman decides for herself & her body.
It's not just "HER BODY" she is making that decision for. The time for the decision to not have a child comes long before another distinct life has been created.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

nope. you don't get to decide for anybody else. just like i don't get to decide that you had enough children & it's time for a mandatory snip snip.
I am Pro Choice for both men and women. It should be fair

what is pro choice for men, exactly?
If a man gets a woman pregnant he can ask her to abort. If she says no he is off the hook for any financial obligations forever.

That ain't nevah....gonna..... happen...

Forum List

Back