Trump decertifies Iran deal

Now Iran can build all the nukes they want AND we gave them their BILLIONS as start up capital. Sounds like a fucking winner!

What do you think they're doing now? Why do you think I ran demanded the right to continue to enrich uranium? The left made the same excuses and remarks after Clinton gave North Korea to reactors. The nuclear weapons fairy didn't simply bring them nuclear weapons overnight.

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Now Iran can build all the nukes they want AND we gave them their BILLIONS as start up capital. Sounds like a fucking winner!

What do you think they're doing now? Why do you think I ran demanded the right to continue to enrich uranium? The left made the same excuses and remarks after Clinton gave North Korea to reactors. The nuclear weapons fairy didn't simply bring them nuclear weapons overnight.

What you think they are doing vs what you can prove is 2 different things. We inspected and found they weren't developing jack shit.

Of course to you that's your chance to use the old Iraq war excuse "inspectors haven't found any weapons but I swear they have them...let's war!"

They've complied with the deal and because you don't like it, you try to say it doesn't count.

What you think they are doing vs what you can prove is 2 different things. We inspected and found they weren't developing jack shit.

Of course to you that's your chance to use the old Iraq war excuse "inspectors haven't found any weapons but I swear they have them...let's war!"

They've complied with the deal and because you don't like it, you try to say it doesn't count.

Inspectors are blocked from inspecting.

As I pointed out, the media reported that Iran was breaking agreements during negotiations...

Hussein Obama.....War Criminal

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Imagining the brown clown in an orange jump-suit brings a smile to my face.....

Inspectors are blocked from inspecting.

See? The same old playboy as Iraq except in Iraq the inspectors "couldn't inspect" because Bush told them to watch out for the bombing.

Now, the inspectors say nothing is there and you war thirsty fucks despite any and all proof just declare it's all fake. Try a new play at least

As I pointed out, the media reported that Iran was breaking agreements during negotiations...

Any excuse will do...you'll lean on any source or make any claim to push the lie. Inspectors said they were complying. Period. No amount of shut throwing agains the wall will change thay.

But what Trump just did was tore up the deal that made them stop. Trump did that. If Iran was violating it we could act but now Trump allowed them to do it.

Too bad that Trump won't distance himself from the anti-American Zionists who want war with Iran, paid for by American blood.

That deal with Iran was signed by a number of countries and Iran was abiding by it. There's no valid excuse to not recertify Iran.

Too bad that Trump won't distance himself from the anti-American Zionists who want war with Iran, paid for by American blood.

That deal with Iran was signed by a number of countries and Iran was abiding by it. There's no valid excuse to not recertify Iran.

He made up some "reasons" out of thin air. Iran will get a nuke, and the GOP's buttlove for war is the no 1 reason why.

Excellent
That is one of the reasons he got elected.
To get the US out of bad deals such as the Iran Deal and the Paris Accords/
Thank you Mr President for living up to your Campaign promises

Excellent

Okay, so he gets us out of the deal, and that helps us, how again?

Let's assume he cancels the 72 million we have in trade with Iran.

Okay. That helps, how?

Iran has a GDP of 400 Billion, that's barely a drop in the bucket.

The only way to bring pressure on Iran is if the rest of the world goes along with it. If they see we are the ones acting in bad faith, they'll just ignore us.

Excellent

Okay, so he gets us out of the deal, and that helps us, how again?

Let's assume he cancels the 72 million we have in trade with Iran.

Okay. That helps, how?

Iran has a GDP of 400 Billion, that's barely a drop in the bucket.

The only way to bring pressure on Iran is if the rest of the world goes along with it. If they see we are the ones acting in bad faith, they'll just ignore us.

there are details of the "agreement" that seem to be important -------actually involving the legality of the
"agreement" itself. There are people implying that it was
never entirely valid because it was not ratified by the congress. Iran, itself, as an entity COMPLETELY adherent
to "agreements" has a record that easily disqualifies it----ie
a history of LOTS OF TREACHERY

This took guts. I applaud President Trump for doing it. The iran deal guaranteed us that Iran would get Nukes after ten years, at best. Trump was right that it was the worst deal ever negotiated.

The so-called iran “deal”, fucks over Americans… Fact

This took guts. I applaud President Trump for doing it. The iran deal guaranteed us that Iran would get Nukes after ten years, at best. Trump was right that it was the worst deal ever negotiated.

Trump is looking for an excuse to bomb Iran to kill those Sand *******.

The so-called iran “deal”, fucks over Americans… Fact

You mean it FUCKS over so-called Conservative Americans.

Na, The last administration gave Iran billions to make more nuclear weapons… Fact

Obama got blisters on his lips from kissing the Iranian's asses so much.
The Iranians have sworn to kill Americans and to remove Israel from of the face of the earth.
Obama is a traitor.
The bad parts of Iran deal were done under Bush. He gave them the ability to keep enriching uranium. The only alternative is to attack Iran & North Korea who are allied with China & Russia. So unless you have the stones to start un-survivable WWIII, then crawl back into your hole & STFU!
Doormats and Doomsayers

Never negotiate out of fear, always force your enemies to negotiate out of fear. Russia and China won't risk anything for those two basketcases. So NoKo and Iranistan will be all alone when the lights go out.

there are details of the "agreement" that seem to be important -------actually involving the legality of the
"agreement" itself. There are people implying that it was
never entirely valid because it was not ratified by the congress. Iran, itself, as an entity COMPLETELY adherent
to "agreements" has a record that easily disqualifies it----ie
a history of LOTS OF TREACHERY

whatever... as someone else pointed out, most of our agreements aren't ratified by Congress.

So how about answering the question- If we are seen as the people sandbagging the agreement, what impetus is there on our allies to enforce the parts we want enforced?

Never negotiate out of fear, always force your enemies to negotiate out of fear. Russia and China won't risk anything for those two basketcases. So NoKo and Iranistan will be all alone when the lights go out.

That's actually kind of retarded. The Russians have a vested interest in Iran. Iran is propping up their ally, Assad, and giving them warm water ports in the region, and Russia reached a 2.5 Billion deal with them recently.

Similarly, China has a lot invested in North Korea.

SO there will come a time when people realize that the Orange Shitgibbon is full of bluster and not much else.

Forum List

Back