Trump/Cruz for >> President/Vice-President

That's what the ticket should be. Trump is the most popular of all the GOP candidates. Bush is a joke, who will fade out of the race, and has been losing popularity already, while Trump has been steadily gaining. Trump and Cruz would make a good ticket. Trump is 69 years old, has lots of business and foreign policy experience. Cruz is 45 and a rookie senator but with 8 years of being vice-president, he'd be fin to run for president in 2024.

Also, Trump while denouncing Bush and Rubio as the immigrationists that they are, he has praised Cruz for his tough stance against illegal immigration, and Cruz is worthy of the praise. Both would be tough against China, Mexico, Iran, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, and other enemies of the USA. That's what America needs right now. Tough leaders in the White House who can command respect - not more weakness.
I think jeb Marco would be a tough ticket to beat but they're from the same state.

conservatives dont care, they are going to vote for who ever can win Florida/Ohio and the west. thats why a Rubio/Kasich ticket is in the works.
I've got news for you. I live in Florida. Rubio isn't that popular here. Sure he got elected, but so did Rick Scott, and he had 18% approval rate 6 months later.
so do i, but its just my gut feeling its going to be Rubio or Cruz. we just have to wait and see how both do over the next 6/7 months.

I think jeb Marco would be a tough ticket to beat but they're from the same state.
They are both immigrationists. To have them, you might as well nominate Vicente Fox and Felipe Calderon.
geez.gif

so do i, but its just my gut feeling its going to be Rubio or Cruz. we just have to wait and see how both do over the next 6/7 months.
Why are you even talking about Rubio when he was one of the Gang of 8 ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

conservatives dont care, they are going to vote for who ever can win Florida/Ohio and the west. thats why a Rubio/Kasich ticket is in the works.
I've got news for you. I live in Florida. Rubio isn't that popular here. Sure he got elected, but so did Rick Scott, and he had 18% approval rate 6 months later.
Why are you even talking about Rubio when he was one of the Gang of 8 ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
i am aware of the gang of 8, but like many of us believe, Rubio will easily take the Cuban vote and a good piece of the latino vote, so will Cruz, it will be the same scenario when blacks voted for obama soley because he was black. my dream ticket was Cruz/Walker, but now I am seeing posts about a possible Rubio/Kasich ticket that should easily give the GOP florida/ohio. yet, we still need the entire west as well. we just have to wait and see where the country is come next summer. I have always had it down to Walker/Cruz/Rubio/Paul from the start.

i am aware of the gang of 8, but like many of us believe, Rubio will easily take the Cuban vote and a good piece of the latino vote, so will Cruz, it will be the same scenario when blacks voted for obama soley because he was black. my dream ticket was Cruz/Walker, but now I am seeing posts about a possible Rubio/Kasich ticket that should easily give the GOP florida/ohio. yet, we still need the entire west as well. we just have to wait and see where the country is come next summer. I have always had it down to Walker/Cruz/Rubio/Paul from the start.
You miss my point. What good is it to have a Republican win, when he's an immigrationist ? You might as well have a Democrat. To have candidates like Rubio and Bush, you might as well nominate Vicente Fox and Felipe Calderon.

Last edited:
I am all for it! As a liberal and a Democrat, I can think of no better ticket for the Republicans. Trump- to promote the anti-Mexican base of the party. Cruz- to reassure the Cuban Americans that Trump wasn't talking about them.
A winning ticket- please-pretty please make it so.

I completely agree, although the Cuban Americans already know Trump wasn't talking about them. Why bring them up ? Trumps said "Mexicans". Plain English.

Why bring them up?

Because I am so enjoying the concept of Trump and Cruz as a ticket, and Republicans don't want to alienate the only toehold they have on any Latino vote.

I am all for it! As a liberal and a Democrat, I can think of no better ticket for the Republicans. Trump- to promote the anti-Mexican base of the party. Cruz- to reassure the Cuban Americans that Trump wasn't talking about them.
A winning ticket- please-pretty please make it so.

I completely agree, although the Cuban Americans already know Trump wasn't talking about them. Why bring them up ? Trumps said "Mexicans". Plain English.

Why bring them up?

Because I am so enjoying the concept of Trump and Cruz as a ticket, and Republicans don't want to alienate the only toehold they have on any Latino vote.
I am also enjoying the concept of Trump and Cruz as a ticket. And they have no worry about alienating anybody, including Hispanics in general. We are not as dumb as you might think. Illegal aliens (and legal ones as well) are harmful to Americans. To ALL Americans. Including Hispanics.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Last edited:
"Trump/Cruz for >> President/Vice-President"

Democrats' dream ticket.

A Reuters poll found Americans, by an almost 3 to 1 margin, wish to see immigration reduced, not increased; 45 percent want to see a reduction, 17 percent want to see an increase and 38 percent think it should stay the same. 63 percent said immigrants are a burden on the economy. 70 percent believed illegal immigration threatens traditional U.S. beliefs and customs.

Gallup found 60 percent are dissatisfied with the level of immigration into the country today. That was an increase of six percentage points from 2014.

A Pew poll showed 69 percent want to restrict and control immigration rates. That included 72 percent of whites, 66 percent of blacks, and, significantly, 59 percent of Hispanics.

Princeton Survey Research Associates found 61 percent want to restrict the number of highly skilled foreign workers entering the country.

And, despite the constant refrain from big business that it hires immigrants because there are jobs “Americans won’t do,” the Polling Company found overwhelming support for raising wages rather than filling jobs by recruiting foreigners, by a margin of 75 percent to 8 percent. That overwhelming support was found among Hispanics, African-Americans, Republicans and Democrats.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/gop-commi...WDgdLE1gERm.99

The OP is awesome. He has clearly thought this through. Trump is the PERFECT age to be president while Cruz is the PERFECT age to be Vice President.

How can anyone argue with that?

The OP is awesome. He has clearly thought this through. Trump is the PERFECT age to be president while Cruz is the PERFECT age to be Vice President.

How can anyone argue with that?
I didn't say they were "PERFECT", but I have no objection to your input. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back