Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Why does this thread exist. It was confirmed years ago that Trump was one of America's biggest and most visible jerks and a blatant asshole. Confirmation is made regularly by showing his jackassery on a TV reality show.

It's a question dimwit, so you have no idea?
You really are retarded. What part of, "that you have to ask demonstrates you don't know, " do you need explained to you?

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?
I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That's your claim. Meanwhile, everyone here sees you can't back that up.

Be honest for once in your life. Obama lied, people died

How ironic coming from you- you who have consistently made claims you have been unable to back up- what ordinary people would call 'lies'

There is no evidence that Obama lied in regards to any statement regarding Kenya.

Nor did any people die because of any statement Obama didn't make about Kenya.

If you are speaking of something else- well then you just are trying to divert attention from your own lies.

Tell me about yellow cake and your overt hypocrisy

That you have to ask demonstrates you don't know.

Who knows why you can't fathom that.

So when do you stop lying?

It's a question dimwit, so you have no idea?
You really are retarded. What part of, "that you have to ask demonstrates you don't know, " do you need explained to you?

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?
I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That's your claim. Meanwhile, everyone here sees you can't back that up.

The possibilities:

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Meriam both wrote it down and then didn't fact check it and she wasn't professional enough to admit that. Why didn't she say that? She made is up AND didn't bother to find out if it was right?

Someone else wrote it down and gave it to her. So now the publisher is so incompetent they have people who make up bios, fact checkers too incompetent to check a blurb and they aren't professional enough to admit that.

Here is where you are being dishonest again.

You have begged others to speculate as to how the statement that Barack Obama was born in Kenya could have possibly ended up in that brochure.

I have resisted- because speculation is the province of Birthers- and none of us have any evidence to establish exactly how that statement was made.

However where you are being knowingly dishonest is listing only those three scenarios- when both I and Skylar have pointed out another- which you left out.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya- Barack Obama Sr.. In a newspaper article from 1990- the year before the pamphlet came out there was this line:

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya

What is the scenario that doesn't require that someone lied?

That an intern, compiling a biography from various newspaper articles, mixed up information about the Barack Obama that was born in Kenya with the Barack Obama that the subject of the pamphlet bio.

Skylar has mentioned that scenario at least 3 times- and I mentioned it once- and I don't recall you ever acknowledging that scenario at all- and you fail to mention that scenario when you present what you presented as the only 3 possible scenario's.

You are blatantly dishonest.

It really makes me wonder- what is it that compels you to only be able to accept a scenario that has someone lying- and compels you to absolutely refuse to acknowledge any scenario that is actually just a mistake?

How ironic coming from you- you who have consistently made claims you have been unable to back up- what ordinary people would call 'lies'

There is no evidence that Obama lied in regards to any statement regarding Kenya.

Nor did any people die because of any statement Obama didn't make about Kenya.

If you are speaking of something else- well then you just are trying to divert attention from your own lies.

Tell me about yellow cake and your overt hypocrisy

I haven't paid attention to whatever crap about yellow cake you have been posting- I just assume it was to attempt to divert attention from the lies you keep telling.

Syriusly said:

You have begged others

Stopped reading here. #1, you're a hypocrite in these two sentences.

#2, you're an idiot. I didn't beg you or any of you or your other lying hypocrite friends for anything, pussy

Last edited:
I haven't paid attention to whatever crap about yellow cake you have been posting- I just assume it was to attempt to divert attention from the lies you keep telling.

Right, you ignored it because it shows you don't meet your own standard. We can't trust our closest ally or their intelligence organization when they stand behind what they told us. But we can trust ... Meriam. That she said it is proof. Even when she was vague and non specific

The possibilities:

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Meriam both wrote it down and then didn't fact check it and she wasn't professional enough to admit that. Why didn't she say that? She made is up AND didn't bother to find out if it was right?

Someone else wrote it down and gave it to her. So now the publisher is so incompetent they have people who make up bios, fact checkers too incompetent to check a blurb and they aren't professional enough to admit that.

YOU are talking about lies? You are making up a fantasy and you then accused others of lying. You are the Champion Hypocrite!

We already know Obama is a compulsive liar. .[/QUOTE]

But what we are establishing in this thread is that you continually are lying.

You lied when you said Obama had said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography.
You lied when you then changed that to say that Obama had said he was born in Kenya in the blurb about his autobiography(since the pamphlet wasn't ever about his autobiography)
You lied when you presented the 'three scenario's' of how the mistake could have happened.

Is it because you think that Obama is such a liar- that it is okay for you to lie about Obama?

Right, you ignored it because it shows you don't meet your own standard. We can't trust our closest ally or their intelligence organization when they stand behind what they told us. But we can trust ... Meriam. That she said it is proof. Even when she was vague and non specific

I ignored it because whatever yellow cake crap you were trying to change the subject to has nothing to do with the content of this brochure.

There exists only two pieces of evidence regarding this brochure- the brochure itself, and Goderich's statement:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You ignore the evidence and have repeatedly claimed- without any evidence- that Obama said that he was born in Kenya.

You have even acknowledged that you don't actually know that- when you ask how the reference could have ended up in the brochure- and then you continue to lie and say that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

You ignore the actual evidence, and make false statements of fact- which regular folk call a lie.

t

You have begged others

#2, you're an idiot. I didn't beg you or any of you or your other lying hypocrite friends for anything, pussy
Plus you lied when you indicated this quote was my quote. It is not. You are an over the top liar.

Well Kaz could have made a mistake.

But of course if we apply Kaz's rational when it comes to 'mistakes' he would insist that someone must have told him that that quote was your quote- perhaps Obama....:)

Camp said:
Syriusly said:

You have begged others

Plus you lied when you indicated this quote was my quote. It is not. You are an over the top liar.

I apologize for the mistake. I got mixed up on the nesting. However, there is no reason I would have done that intentionally, you had to know that . You're just being a dick about it. I am fixing it though.

You ignore the evidence and have repeatedly claimed- without any evidence- that Obama said that he was born in Kenya

No, the blurb his publisher used for his autobiography said he was born in Kenya. You have not shown any evidence that came from anyone but him and his publisher had no reason to make up a birth place. They also had a fact checker and she OK'd it. Who would have verified that except Obama? When you remove all improbabilities, whatever left must be the solution. The only solution is that Obama lied, people died.

Meriam said he did not tell her. However, she did not say she wrote it and she did not say who did and she did not say he did not tell anyone that, only that he did not tell her that. She's clearly being intentionally vague.

Camp said:
Syriusly said:

You have begged others

I apologize for the mistake. I got mixed up on the nesting. However, there is no reason I would have done that intentionally, you had to know that . You're just being a dick about it. I am fixing it though.
Apology noted. Post in question deleted. Sorry.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Now, baaaa-k to what you were saying? LOL. What a tool.
And I keep that in the perspective of coming from you, someone who can't tell the truth.

Stop calling me Obama
Oh, jeez. You spent the last few days cementing your reputation as a liar .... now you're working on convincing everyone you're a 4 year old??

"Everyone" LOL. Grow a pair and speak for yourself.
Yes, everyone. Whom are you not trying to convince with such infantile posts? :dunno:

Now, baaaa-k to what you were saying? LOL. What a tool.
And I keep that in the perspective of coming from you, someone who can't tell the truth.

Stop calling me Obama
Oh, jeez. You spent the last few days cementing your reputation as a liar .... now you're working on convincing everyone you're a 4 year old??

Yes, everyone. Whom are you not trying to convince with such infantile posts? :dunno:

You think you speak for "everyone" and you are calling me infantile?

You ignore the evidence and have repeatedly claimed- without any evidence- that Obama said that he was born in Kenya

No, the blurb his publisher used for his autobiography said he was born in Kenya. .

Once again- why the hell do you keep lying about this?

The pamphlet was not about his autobiography- this has been pointed out to you repeatedly- but you keep lying about the blurb- here again is the 'blurb'- not one mention of an autobiography.

bookbio.jpg

In 1995 Barack Obama did publish his autobiography- Dreams from my Father- with a different publisher.

Why do you keep lying about this blurb being about his autobiography?

Stop calling me Obama

What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

No, the blurb his publisher used for his autobiography said he was born in Kenya. .

Once again- why the hell do you keep lying about this?

The pamphlet was not about his autobiography- this has been pointed out to you repeatedly- but you keep lying about the blurb- here again is the 'blurb'- not one mention of an autobiography.

bookbio.jpg

In 1995 Barack Obama did publish his autobiography- Dreams from my Father- with a different publisher.

Why do you keep lying about this blurb being about his autobiography?

Then why was it still being used to promote the autobiography in 2007?

Shocker Obama still Kenyan-born in 2007

Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

You have no problem making that up.

The only evidence we have is that the editor of the brochure said it was a mistake- and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

this was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

You refuse to accept the actual evidence and therefore make up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

Every time you make the claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya- you are lying.

Because you know there is not one bit of evidence that he ever said he was born in Hawaii- and that claim is nothing more than your invention.

Stop calling me Obama

What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

It's in your quote, dimwit

Forum List

Back