Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

[Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya

I actually never said that. I said

- Obama said he was born in Kenya
- She sucks as a fact checker, she can't fact check a blurb
- She did not say who wrote that Obama was born in Kenya

However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down. That's one possibility, but he could have told her and she wrote it down or told someone else and they wrote it down and gave it to her. I don't know, she didn't say.

But someone took a blank sheet of paper and wrote the words down he was born in Kenya. Why would anyone do that without his telling them that?
And since you still lack any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, you are lying when you claim he did.

When do your lies end?

Who wrote on a blank sheet of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why would ANYONE do that without him saying that?
That you have to ask demonstrates you don't know.

Who knows why you can't fathom that.

So when do you stop lying?

Oh you have lied about so very many things

For example here you say one thing:

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

And now you say something else:

Kaz: However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down.

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread.

Where do you get that telling his "publisher" means it was specifically her?

It is just so much fun to let your own words damn you.

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread

What is wrong with you? Seriously, syriously. I said he did not necessarily personally tell Meriam. He told someone at his Publisher, I don't know if it was her or not.

Saying: He told his publisher is not the same as he told her. There is something seriously wrong with you that I have to keep explaining that.
okay, let's try this again. Prove that he told his publisher.....

Oh you have lied about so very many things

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread.

Where do you get that telling his "publisher" means it was specifically her?

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread

What is wrong with you? Seriously, syriously. I said he did not necessarily personally tell Meriam. He told someone at his Publisher, I don't know if it was her or not.

Saying: He told his publisher is not the same as he told her. There is something seriously wrong with you that I have to keep explaining that.

I am just enjoying your rationalizations.

Does that sound good to you? Seriously?

[Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya

However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down. That's one possibility, but he could have told her and she wrote it down or told someone else and they wrote it down and gave it to her. I don't know, she didn't say.

But someone took a blank sheet of paper and wrote the words down he was born in Kenya. Why would anyone do that without his telling them that?
And since you still lack any evidence that Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, you are lying when you claim he did.

When do your lies end?

Who wrote on a blank sheet of paper that Obama was born in Kenya and why would ANYONE do that without him saying that?

It's a question dimwit, so you have no idea?

Exactly, you read the title of the article and assumed what the argument was, you didn't actually read any of the content
I did read the article, that is how I figured out how far you took stupid to a new level by using an article about a birth certificate to refute a point about college records.

Stupid, and a liar, and hilariously still in here embarrassing yourself.

When do your lies end?

You really are retarded. What part of, "that you have to ask demonstrates you don't know, " do you need explained to you?

Exactly, you read the title of the article and assumed what the argument was, you didn't actually read any of the content
I did read the article, that is how I figured out how far you took stupid to a new level by using an article about a birth certificate to refute a point about college records.

Stupid, and a liar, and hilariously still in here embarrassing yourself.

No, you didn't. You keep arguing about Trump when my argument was not based on Trump

When do your lies end?

You really are retarded. What part of, "that you have to ask demonstrates you don't know, " do you need explained to you?

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?

When do your lies end?

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?
I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That's your claim. Meanwhile, everyone here sees you can't back that up.

I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That's your claim. Meanwhile, everyone here sees you can't back that up.

The possibilities:

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Meriam both wrote it down and then didn't fact check it and she wasn't professional enough to admit that. Why didn't she say that? She made is up AND didn't bother to find out if it was right?

Someone else wrote it down and gave it to her. So now the publisher is so incompetent they have people who make up bios, fact checkers too incompetent to check a blurb and they aren't professional enough to admit that.

Be honest for once in your life. Obama lied, people died

The possibilities:

Meriam both wrote it down and then didn't fact check it and she wasn't professional enough to admit that. Why didn't she say that? She made is up AND didn't bother to find out if it was right?

Someone else wrote it down and gave it to her. So now the publisher is so incompetent they have people who make up bios, fact checkers too incompetent to check a blurb and they aren't professional enough to admit that.

YOU are talking about lies? You are making up a fantasy and you then accused others of lying. You are the Champion Hypocrite!

The possibilities:

While it's generous of you to limit the possibilities to "Obama said he was born in Kenya," you still cannot prove that.

I see now you have no intention to stop lying. I'll just keep that in perspective whenever reading your posts.

The possibilities:

YOU are talking about lies? You are making up a fantasy and you then accused others of lying. You are the Champion Hypocrite![/QUOTE]

We already know Obama is a compulsive liar. He lied about Obamacare, he lies about Muslims not being a terror issue, he lied about getting out and staying out of wars, he lied about bombing other countries. But no, he wouldn't lie about this. His publisher must make up bios, not fact check them and not be willing to admit that. LOL.

As for hypocrisy, after your lies about W? LOL. you have no self awareness and hold yourself to no personal accountability.

While it's generous of you to limit the possibilities to "Obama said he was born in Kenya," you still cannot prove that.

I see now you have no intention to stop lying. I'll just keep that in perspective whenever reading your posts.

What a liar. You only believe what you already agree with. If it's liberal you lap it up, if it's not you reject it. That you're going to consider any other factor is just a lie.

And we know what a liar Obama is. Obamacare is not a tax, but it is, but you can keep your health plan, but you can't. He's going to get us out of the middle east by finishing W's Iraq timeline and expanding Afghanistan while attacking Libya and saber rattling in Syria before he got bitch slapped by Putin. He won't let the government admit when Muslims are behind terror attacks or even call them terror attacks. He lied that he thinks W's economic policies caused the recession since he continued the same policies. He lied that he's not for single payer, when he's on the record saying he is, he lied that he's against a health care mandate in the primaries with Hillary.

The man couldn't tell the truth if his life was dependent on it. But we can believe that his publisher has staff who makes up bios and can't fact check blurbs and won't come clean about what happened because damn it, Obama said so.

Now, baaaa-k to what you were saying? LOL. What a tool.

What a liar. You only believe what you already agree with. If it's liberal you lap it up, if it's not you reject it. That you're going to consider any other factor is just a lie.

And we know what a liar Obama is. Obamacare is not a tax, but it is, but you can keep your health plan, but you can't. He's going to get us out of the middle east by finishing W's Iraq timeline and expanding Afghanistan while attacking Libya and saber rattling in Syria before he got bitch slapped by Putin. He won't let the government admit when Muslims are behind terror attacks or even call them terror attacks. He lied that he thinks W's economic policies caused the recession since he continued the same policies. He lied that he's not for single payer, when he's on the record saying he is, he lied that he's against a health care mandate in the primaries with Hillary.

The man couldn't tell the truth if his life was dependent on it. But we can believe that his publisher has staff who makes up bios and can't fact check blurbs and won't come clean about what happened because damn it, Obama said so.

Now, baaaa-k to what you were saying? LOL. What a tool.
And I keep that in the perspective of coming from you, someone who can't tell the truth.

How ironic coming from you- you who have consistently made claims you have been unable to back up- what ordinary people would call 'lies'

There is no evidence that Obama lied in regards to any statement regarding Kenya.

Nor did any people die because of any statement Obama didn't make about Kenya.

If you are speaking of something else- well then you just are trying to divert attention from your own lies.

Forum List

Back