Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

This doesn't change the fact that there is still not a piece of evidence that shows that Obama ever directly- or indirectly- claimed to have been born in Kenya- and you are still lying every time you claim that Obama was the one who told his agents he was.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama.

Well then name that 'lot of evidence'?

Something that isn't just your speculation.

You do realize that speculation is not evidence- right? Right?

Yes, I do realize that. But I didn't speculate, I laid it out for you. Then you cut it from your reply. The evidence is circumstantial, but you know that circumstantial evidence is not speculation - right? Right?

[
Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. If I am wrong, BTW, that doesn't make it a "lie." To be a lie, I would have to know or at least think I'm wrong.

It is a lie to claim one thing when it is merely a product of your speculation.

I could claim that Scott Walker is the secret clone of Stalin- but since there is no evidence to support that claim it would be a lie.

Did Scott Walkers publisher say he is a secret clone of Stalin?

The fact that Obama's publisher said that is evidence

This doesn't change the fact that there is still not a piece of evidence that shows that Obama ever directly- or indirectly- claimed to have been born in Kenya- and you are still lying every time you claim that Obama was the one who told his agents he was.

I did, you cut it. Go back to the post and don't cut it this time

Once again- why the hell do you keep lying about this?

I'm not Obamaing about anything

LOL....once again why do you keep lying- like you accuse Obama of doing?

Obama is a well documented liar. ..

Well we have documented how you have lied in this thread.

Once again- why do you keep lying like you accuse Obama of doing?

You haven't documented a single lie from me in this thread, I haven't lied.

Sure you have- i never get tired of posting this:

For example here you say one thing:

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

And now you say something else:

Kaz: However, I did not specifically say he told her and she wrote it down.

Just part of a trend of you lying in this thread.

Yes, I do realize that. But I didn't speculate, I laid it out for you. Then you cut it from your reply. The evidence is circumstantial, but you know that circumstantial evidence is not speculation - right? Right?

Speculation is not 'circumstantial' evidence.

It isn't any kind of evidence at all.

You speculating 'who else could it be' is not evidence.

You claiming Obama was the one who claimed he was born in Kenya, without any evidence- is just a lie.

I'm not Obamaing about anything

Kaz: Actually it was raised by Obama when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya

That's because you don't understand it.

There are other people who worked for the publisher besides Meriam. So he didn't give it to her personally, that doesn't contradict he didn't give it to someone else at the publisher. I've explained this a half dozen times, you seriously don't get it?

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. There is no proof, but there is plenty of evidence. If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.

However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered:

- Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?
- Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it?
- Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her?

Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. If I am wrong, BTW, that doesn't make it a "lie." To be a lie, I would have to know or at least think I'm wrong. I don't. We also know Obama is a liar, he's said things repeatedly he knows to not be true.

Frankly you and the left suspect he's lying as well. That's why no one is asking Meriam for details to clear it up. You got what you wanted and beyond that you don't want to know

I am going to take your post and break it down- and not a single thing in your post is anything more than your speculation, innuendo- and opinion.

• Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. [no evidence here]
  • There is no proof, but there is plenty of evidence. [no evidence here]
  • If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. [Speculation- no evidence]
  • Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. [Speculation again- no evidence]
  • Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.[Opinion- not even speculation or evidence]
  • However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered [inviting speculation- no evidence]
  • - Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?[here you speculate that someone 'made up' that Obama was born in Kenya- presuming an intention rather than a mistake- no evidence]
  • - Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • - Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. [that is a rather bizarre opinion- since you have presented nothing but your speculation- and not a single fact- again no evidence in this sentence]

That's because you don't understand it.

I don't understand why you keep lying about this.

If you simply limited your statement to saying "I believe Obama told his agent that he was born in Kenya" then you would be limiting yourself to your opinion.

When you make the assertion that "Obama told his agent that he was born in Kenya" you are presenting your opinion as fact.

And that is a lie.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. There is no proof, but there is plenty of evidence. If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.

However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered:

- Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her?

Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. If I am wrong, BTW, that doesn't make it a "lie." To be a lie, I would have to know or at least think I'm wrong. I don't. We also know Obama is a liar, he's said things repeatedly he knows to not be true.

Frankly you and the left suspect he's lying as well. That's why no one is asking Meriam for details to clear it up. You got what you wanted and beyond that you don't want to know

I am going to take your post and break it down- and not a single thing in your post is anything more than your speculation, innuendo- and opinion.

• Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. [no evidence here]
  • If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. [Speculation- no evidence]
  • Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. [Speculation again- no evidence]
  • Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.[Opinion- not even speculation or evidence]
  • However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered [inviting speculation- no evidence]
  • - Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?[here you speculate that someone 'made up' that Obama was born in Kenya- presuming an intention rather than a mistake- no evidence]
  • - Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • - Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. [that is a rather bizarre opinion- since you have presented nothing but your speculation- and not a single fact- again no evidence in this sentence]

You didn't break anything down, all you did is show sentence by sentence that you didn't comprehend it

You didn't break anything down, all you did is show sentence by sentence that you didn't comprehend it

Feel free to show me where I have analyzed anything incorrectly- you claim you presented evidence but you just presented your usual speculation, innuendo and opinion.

Feel free to show me where I have analyzed anything incorrectly- you claim you presented evidence but you just presented your usual speculation, innuendo and opinion.

You didn't analyze it, you just posted for each line you didn't understand it

I analyzed each line- and identified it for what it was.

And every single line was speculation, innuendo or opinion.

Not a bit of evidence in the entire post.

Note- you haven't attempted to dispute any of my comments- but how could you?

Oh, jeez. You spent the last few days cementing your reputation as a liar .... now you're working on convincing everyone you're a 4 year old??

"Everyone" LOL. Grow a pair and speak for yourself.
Yes, everyone. Whom are you not trying to convince with such infantile posts? :dunno:

You think you speak for "everyone" and you are calling me infantile?
What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

It's in your quote, dimwit
Because you're posting to everyone in this thread. That in no way means I am speaking for anyone but myself. But like I said, it's a pity you struggle with comprehension.

No, you didn't. You keep arguing about Trump when my argument was not based on Trump
Yes I did, you keep dodging the point (as you are with every other idiotic thing you've been cornered on) by focusing on Trump, when the issue is how asinine you are for trying to prove he hired lawyers to seal college records by linking to an article about a birth certificate.

Everyone can see what you're doing, and how stupid you look.

You are a perfect example of why everyone laughs at the birther brigade. Make idiotic claims then spend pages of threads trying to dance around it.

I'm still waiting for you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. That's your claim. Meanwhile, everyone here sees you can't back that up.
Apparently Kaz is comfortable enough being known as the guy on the message board who believes "it was written so he must have said it" is valid logic or reasonable proof.

He's so dumb it hurts to read his posts.

I analyzed each line- and identified it for what it was.

And every single line was speculation, innuendo or opinion.

Not a bit of evidence in the entire post.

Note- you haven't attempted to dispute any of my comments- but how could you?

You had no comments to dispute, you just posted on each line you didn't get it. If you want a response, you have to process and reply to what I said

"Everyone" LOL. Grow a pair and speak for yourself.
Yes, everyone. Whom are you not trying to convince with such infantile posts? :dunno:

You think you speak for "everyone" and you are calling me infantile?
What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

It's in your quote, dimwit
Because you're posting to everyone in this thread. That in no way means I am speaking for anyone but myself. But like I said, it's a pity you struggle with comprehension.

I see, when you said "everyone" you meant yourself. If you crapped your pants, that wouldn't be your responsibility either, would it?

Everyone can see what you're doing, and how stupid you look.
Man up and speak for yourself, pussy

You are a perfect example of why everyone laughs at the birther brigade. Make idiotic claims then spend pages of threads trying to dance around it.

Right, I'm a birther who thinks Obama was born in Hawaii and is legitimately President even if he was not because his mother is American.

Idiot

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?
Latest feeble attempt at diversion noted.

Tell us more about the yellow cake too.

Sure, yellow cake shows your flagrant double standard. The word of an unknown, incompetent by her own admission fact checker is gospel. The word of our closest ally and their intelligence community is meaningless

Forum List

Back