Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

In 1995 Barack Obama did publish his autobiography- Dreams from my Father- with a different publisher.

Why do you keep lying about this blurb being about his autobiography?

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. "Dreams from my father" was NOT an autobiography!!! Just a book about certain experiences of his life and about his daddy. The daddy who abandoned him and was a serial wife-beater and serial drunk driver who once killed a man by his drunk driving. Of course, obama left all that stuff out of the book and painted his father as a great man!!!

You ignore the evidence and have repeatedly claimed- without any evidence- that Obama said that he was born in Kenya

No, the blurb his publisher used for his autobiography said he was born in Kenya. .

Once again- why the hell do you keep lying about this?

The pamphlet was not about his autobiography- this has been pointed out to you repeatedly- but you keep lying about the blurb- here again is the 'blurb'- not one mention of an autobiography.

bookbio.jpg

In 1995 Barack Obama did publish his autobiography- Dreams from my Father- with a different publisher.

Then why was it still being used to promote the autobiography in 2007?

Shocker Obama still Kenyan-born in 2007

What autobiography was it promoting in 2007?

"Journeys in Black and White" was never published, and was never going to be an autobiography.

"Dreams from my Father" was published in 1995- and isn't mentioned at all in the brochure.

So what autobiography do you imagine the brochure was promoting?

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. "Dreams from my father" was NOT an autobiography!!! Just a book about certain experiences of his life and about his daddy. The daddy who abandoned him and was a serial wife-beater and serial drunk driver who once killed a man by his drunk driving. Of course, obama left all that stuff out of the book and painted his father as a great man!!!

You are a racist idiot who never read the book.

The book is an autobiography- and details Obama's attempt to come to terms with the father that had abandoned him.

Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

You have no problem making that up.

HAHAHA. You're making a fool of yourself. Everyone knows obama must have told her he was born in kenya. People don't just assume all black americans came from kenya.

Heck- you have no problem making up the claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

HAHAHA. You're making a fool of yourself. Everyone knows obama must have told her he was born in kenya. People don't just assume all black americans came from kenya.

Being called a fool by a racist idiot like yourself is a compliment.

That Kaz is spouting the same kind of crap as you are- just shows what an idiot Kaz is.

You have to be extra stupid to believe any part of birther conspiracy stories. So why do you lie all the time?

The book is an autobiography- and details Obama's attempt to come to terms with the father that had abandoned him.

You obviously don't know what an autobiography is. You admit the book is mostly about his father and yet you call it an autobiography!!! You are a very ignorant little man.

You ignore the evidence and have repeatedly claimed- without any evidence- that Obama said that he was born in Kenya

No, the blurb his publisher used for his autobiography said he was born in Kenya. .

The pamphlet was not about his autobiography- this has been pointed out to you repeatedly- but you keep lying about the blurb- here again is the 'blurb'- not one mention of an autobiography.

bookbio.jpg

"Journeys in Black and White" was never published, and was never going to be an autobiography.

"Dreams from my Father" was published in 1995- and isn't mentioned at all in the brochure.

Read the first paragraphs of the link I provided you, simpleton. It was used to promote Dreams From My Father

Being called a fool by a racist idiot like yourself is a compliment.

That Kaz is spouting the same kind of crap as you are- just shows what an idiot Kaz is.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

You obviously don't know what an autobiography is. You admit the book is mostly about his father and yet you call it an autobiography!!! You are a very ignorant little man.

And you are very dishonest little puppy. Heel! Down boy! Bad dog!

I'm not Obamaing about anything

LOL....once again why do you keep lying- like you accuse Obama of doing?

Obama is a well documented liar. He lied repeatedly about Obamacare, he lied about being bipartisan, he lied about his middle east policy, he lied about not supporting single payer, he lied about not supporting a healthcare mandate, he lied about his economic policies, he lied about not supporting TARP. It's easier to list what he didn't lie about. There we go, done...

bookbio.jpg

Read the first paragraphs of the link I provided you, simpleton. It was used to promote Dreams From My Father

LOL- okay now I can kind of get where you come up with the 'autobiography' part- so 17 years after this 'blurb' was published:

bookbio.jpg

The list of the Acton clients included this blurb

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Not really 'promoting' his book- since it is buried in an online clients- but that is a quibble- I will give you this- there did exist in writing something mentioning his autobiography and him being born in Kenya.

This doesn't change the fact that there is still not a piece of evidence that shows that Obama ever directly- or indirectly- claimed to have been born in Kenya- and you are still lying every time you claim that Obama was the one who told his agents he was.

You are a racist idiot who never read the book.

This doesn't change the fact that there is still not a piece of evidence that shows that Obama ever directly- or indirectly- claimed to have been born in Kenya- and you are still lying every time you claim that Obama was the one who told his agents he was.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. There is no proof, but there is plenty of evidence. If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.

However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered:

- Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?
- Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it?
- Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her?

Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. If I am wrong, BTW, that doesn't make it a "lie." To be a lie, I would have to know or at least think I'm wrong. I don't. We also know Obama is a liar, he's said things repeatedly he knows to not be true.

Frankly you and the left suspect he's lying as well. That's why no one is asking Meriam for details to clear it up. You got what you wanted and beyond that you don't want to know

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama.

Well then name that 'lot of evidence'?

Something that isn't just your speculation.

You do realize that speculation is not evidence- right? Right?

I'm not Obamaing about anything

LOL....once again why do you keep lying- like you accuse Obama of doing?

Obama is a well documented liar. ..

Well we have documented how you have lied in this thread.

Once again- why do you keep lying like you accuse Obama of doing?

You haven't documented a single lie from me in this thread, I haven't lied.

[
Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. If I am wrong, BTW, that doesn't make it a "lie." To be a lie, I would have to know or at least think I'm wrong.

It is a lie to claim one thing when it is merely a product of your speculation.

I could claim that Scott Walker is the secret clone of Stalin- but since there is no evidence to support that claim it would be a lie.

Forum List

Back