Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one even trashed him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? Manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night and get back to me cream puff!

Some of the anti Trump threads on here reek of desperation

Too funny. I was just responding to your other post. Yuppers. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Jake is not threatened by femdom, since "he" is into self abuse.

f82c44fbc3e4d68a42a75e718ecfbd99.jpg

Looks like some people are too fucking crying and chastising.

You are showing your utterly pathetic desperation and I think it's hilarious.
Your silly comment ignores that fact of the femdom's power. Clinton is being paid back in force for abusing women. They will defeat him, easily, this fall.

Jake there's no abuse in the article. None. Zip. Nada. To state that "California women take care of their asses" is abuse these days? Give me a freaking break. This article is a complete joke.

"Any democrat who thinks that HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to score points against Trump by pointing out his boorish and inappropriate past behavior" is a relentlessly stupid statement. Of course she will.

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one could even trash him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? When I could manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night? Get back to me cream puff!
You are in the vast minority in terms of what will happen. Women are not going to take any shit from Trump on a nation wide stage.

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one could even trash him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

I'm supposed to be offended? When I could manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night? Get back to me cream puff!
You are in the vast minority in terms of what will happen. Women are not going to take any shit from Trump on a nation wide stage.

Where is the abuse? And if Trump had truly harassed or abused anyone in his circle the lawsuits would have been on the spot because he is wealthy and in the public eye and has been for decades.

They had to dig these women up for crying out loud. "You like your sugar don't you?" "California women take care of their asses". Good grief!

Yeah....read the bit at the end where the women say they really like him and he was always helpful, and hired women because they worked harder and longer than men, and how he gave them opportunities that could be found no where else in that industry.......they left that till he end when most people quit reading halfway through......

Waiting for the Times hit piece on the actual rapes and sexual assaults by bill clinton...I am sure that will be their next piece.....

Where is the abuse? And if Trump had truly harassed or abused anyone in his circle the lawsuits would have been on the spot because he is wealthy and in the public eye and has been for decades.

They had to dig these women up for crying out loud. "You like your sugar don't you?" "California women take care of their asses". Good grief!

One of the women was on the news today saying they lied about what she said....

Trump was never "called out for attacking women" but there are great photos, some turned into post cards, of Bill Clinton crying when he was caught with his pants down sexually abusing a young woman barely older than his daughter in the freaking Oval Office. The current presumed democrat nominee blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the DNA on Monica's freaking dress.

Speaking of sucking ...

Right on cue.

Speaking of sexually abusing women young enough to be his daughter -

Besides rape, why do you think Ivana dumped Duh Donuld??

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

But since so many pedos are heros to RWNJs, they reallly don't care.

:puke:

Yeah....name some.....how about the one bill clinton went to the Island with...without his Secret Service detail...how about that one...moron.

One of the women was on the news today saying they lied about what she said....

Who most likely got paid off.

Trump's adultery is indisputable. Why not start there?

We have two candidates....one likes women and cheated on his wife.....the other, likes power, and helped her husband get away with raping and sexually assaulting women who were under his power....as Attorney General of Arkansa, as Governor of Arkansas and way back when he was a law professor.....and that doesn't take into account the woman, or women he attacked when he was in Britain....

Let's see...cheater vs. a woman who helped a rapist....

That is an easy choice.

Looks like some people are too fucking crying and chastising.

You are showing your utterly pathetic desperation and I think it's hilarious.
Your silly comment ignores that fact of the femdom's power. Clinton is being paid back in force for abusing women. They will defeat him, easily, this fall.

"Femdom" proved to be nothing but a partisan tool of the Left during Bill and HIllary's scandal.

They don't get to have credibility now.

Just like clockwork....

‘They Spun It’: Former Model Claims NY Times Misquoted Her in Trump ‘Hit Piece’

A former model who once dated Donald Trump refuted claims made about their relationship in a New York Times article during an interview on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” Monday.

Rowanne Brewer Lane called the article “upsetting.”

“The New York Times told us several times that they would make sure that my story that I was telling came across,” Brewer Lane said. “They promised several times that they would do it accurately. They told me several times — and my manager several times — that it would not be a hit piece and that my story would come across the way that I was telling it and honestly, and it absolutely was not.”

‘They Spun It’: Former Model Claims NY Times Misquoted Her in Trump ‘Hit Piece’

Forum List

Back