Trump continues to lie about ‘election interference.’

Trump’s criminal prosecution is perfectly lawful and warranted – in no matter ‘election interference.’

Trump alone is responsible for the crimes he committed; Trump alone is responsible for time taken from campaigning; Trump has only himself to blame.

In fact, it’s Trump who is guilty of election interference.

‘Merchan understands that the core issue in the trial is not the payments made in October 2016 to an adult film star to conceal their alleged sexual relationship, but why Trump made them.

"Paying hush money by itself is not a crime," Eisen wrote. "The crime alleged in this case is felony document falsification, as the judge detailed. That requires intent to conceal, aid or commit another crime. Here, the prosecution alleges that the intent was to violate federal campaign finance laws and also the state statute prohibiting the 'unlawful influence' of an election — i.e., election interference."’

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• It's too old to try because statute of limitation has run out. It should not be tried in a state court.
  • Bragg has no right to charge federal election crimes.
  • The creepy Marchan won't even allow Trump to attend Supreme Court arguments over Presidential immunity.
RESPONSE: (We are truly blessed to have the great legal minds of the Trump cult among us. After all, they seem to know things that the entire US justice system has overlooked.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You put a gag order on a candidate'
"You" ???
Poster Whitehall, you seem confused.
"You" ----who?
Are you taking this narrow-gauge social media site a tad too personal?
It's
No?

-------------------------------------------------------
"You will NEVER convince me that the election was not rigged/manipulated/stolen."
Ah, yet another 'Election Denier'?
Next, I suppose is the Chupacabra?
Yeti?
JFK Jr -- Trump's VP pick?

I love this bar.

----------------------------------------------------

Trump’s criminal prosecution is perfectly lawful and warranted – in no matter ‘election interference.’

Trump alone is responsible for the crimes he committed; Trump alone is responsible for time taken from campaigning; Trump has only himself to blame.

‘Merchan understands that the core issue in the trial is not the payments made in October 2016 to an adult film star to conceal their alleged sexual relationship, but why Trump made them.

"Paying hush money by itself is not a crime," Eisen wrote. "The crime alleged in this case is felony document falsification, as the judge detailed. That requires intent to conceal, aid or commit another crime. Here, the prosecution alleges that the intent was to violate federal campaign finance laws and also the state statute prohibiting the 'unlawful influence' of an election — i.e., election interference."’

It's Raw Story, find something credible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You" ???
Poster Whitehall, you seem confused.
"You" ----who?
Are you taking this narrow-gauge social media site a tad too personal?
It's
No?

-------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yet another 'Election Denier'?
Next, I suppose is the Chupacabra?
Yeti?
JFK Jr -- Trump's VP pick?

I love this bar.

----------------------------------------------------
Knucklehead…Try to use a few brain cells.This is a city court trying a federal case. That is not allowed in our justice system. You can’t understand that? It’s your non-legal mind. Your TDS mental illness.

"This is a city court trying a federal case. That is not allowed in our justice system."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, Oliver Wendell Holmes, have you so advised Don's legal team of your useful findings?
If not, why not?
I get it that legal advice ain't free, but.......but if you sat down and wrote a compelling brief on the legal analysis you just offered this chatroom, and passed it on to Trump and his defense team, well......you may just get a nice fat check.

So, rather than share your penetrating legal insights to the bunch of ingrates on this gossipboard, do something of value with it. Go to New York and seek an audience.

Good luck, and.......and report back to this forum on your experience in arguing your ideas to the defense team.
Or, for that matter, to Judge Merchan.

Thanx in advance.

But the underlying crime is a misdemeanor isn’t it? Brag is using a misdemeanor to try and allow the state of New York to prosecute a federal crime. The “falsification” is a misdemeanor book keeping error, NDAs are perfectly legal.

Even trump haters who are NYC attorneys say that braggs case is shaky and some even call it “unwinnable”.

There are those who think that Alvin Bragg knows that Trump will win this case on appeal, and that the purpose of this trial isn’t even about winning the case…it’s about keeping Trump confined to a court room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, Oliver Wendell Holmes, have you so advised Don's legal team of your useful findings?
If not, why not?
I get it that legal advice ain't free, but.......but if you sat down and wrote a compelling brief on the legal analysis you just offered this chatroom, and passed it on to Trump and his defense team, well......you may just get a nice fat check.

So, rather than share your penetrating legal insights to the bunch of ingrates on this gossipboard, do something of value with it. Go to New York and seek an audience.

Good luck, and.......and report back to this forum on your experience in arguing your ideas to the defense team.
Or, for that matter, to Judge Merchan.

Thanx in advance.
The Trump legal team has stated this as well. That’s why if a conviction occurs, it will be immediately overturned by an appeals court.
One other issue you might not know. The first 7 jurors were asked where they get their news from. Only 1 juror said they got it from a conservative news outlet, Fox News. Everyone else gets it from ultra-left news outlets. Hardly a fair and impartial jury. This is nothing more than banana republic tyranny. Must end and will.
I will say this, each time your side does stuff like this, Trump’s approval rating goes up and Biden’s goes down.

"The first 7 jurors were asked where they get their news from. Only 1 juror said they got it from a conservative news outlet, Fox News. Everyone else gets it from ultra-left news outlets. Hardly a fair and impartial jury."
And who did they identify as "ultra left outlets"?

And yet, these so-called readers of ultra-left news......got seated, despite the voir dire of competent defense counsel. Seems those attorneys ain't hyperventilating over the reading habits as much as the poster CB is.

--------------------------------------------

This is nothing more than banana republic tyranny.
Ummm, you are letting your histrionics cloud your better judgement. Let's give you a bit of a primer:
1. This has been a long incubating case within DA's office. Signficantly accelerated when Michael Cohen, Trump's former bagman, became a witness against Trump.
2. It has dragged on and on and on due to the blizzard of motions and appeals by Trump to delay the proceedings. He finally ran out of rope, or the court out of patience. And here we are.
3. Your personal beef against "Banana Republics" is your cross to bear. It is not applicable here......the case was thoroughly investigated (a couple of years); grand juries determined there was cause for indictment; it was thoroughly vetted, combed-through, and resisted by expensive and competent counsel for the defense. And the court has been amazingly tolerant of social media threats by the defendant against a whole array of players, including the judge's family.
4. So-called 'Banana Republics' do none of that.

"each time your side does stuff like this, Trump’s approval rating goes up..."
Ummm, earnest poster Cougarbear, my avatar, nor me, has "a side".
We are long-standing 'Independents'. Fiercely so.
Although, with that said, we will admit that we are not TDS'rs.
Trump's Duped & Snookered. Nor are we Trump Sycophants. Or Trump Groupies. Nor followers of the Trump Cult. Nor MAGA. Nor Q-Anon.

We are none of those.....except "Independent".

So rest easy, I am not a partisan. Nor is my avatar. :cool:

What is your basis of appeal?
There are many, read the article.
Now Bragg is bringing a case that has taken years to develop and millions of dollars in litigation costs for all parties. That is all over a crime from before the 2016 election that is a misdemeanor under state law that had already expired under the statute of limitations.

There are many, read the article.
Now Bragg is bringing a case that has taken years to develop and millions of dollars in litigation costs for all parties. That is all over a crime from before the 2016 election that is a misdemeanor under state law that had already expired under the statute of limitations.
Your link provides an opinion not a legal basis for appeal

The Trump legal team has stated this as well. That’s why if a conviction occurs, it will be immediately overturned by an appeals court.
One other issue you might not know. The first 7 jurors were asked where they get their news from. Only 1 juror said they got it from a conservative news outlet, Fox News. Everyone else gets it from ultra-left news outlets. Hardly a fair and impartial jury. This is nothing more than banana republic tyranny. Must end and will.
I will say this, each time your side does stuff like this, Trump’s approval rating goes up and Biden’s goes down.
Only when you consider everything outside of Fox News to be “ultra left”

The Defendant had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won. He was also entitled to formally challenge the results of the election through lawful and appropriate means, such as by seeking recounts or audits of the popular vote in states or filing lawsuits challenging ballots and procedures. Indeed, in many cases, the Defendant did pursue these methods of contesting the election results. His efforts to change the outcome in any state through recounts, audits, or legal challenges were uniformly unsuccessful.

You should stop eating prunes after yer third bushel, silly. DJTrump does not lie about proven issues. Ms. Pelosi showed the whole world that she could pull the wool over the judicial powers by ultimate and many ways. She centered in on Trump before he stepped foot in the WH several years ago, and she delivered lie after lie long before the next leftist minions enabled themselves to continue the untrue fantsies.

They tried to get rid of him 24/7/365 for four years that he prospered America to the huge chagrin of the lobotomized left.

So much for useful leftist idiots to spew their U-Haul of prunes online with the repugnant smell of political lies and double jepordys their putred lies with a mute leftist judicial help-or-else evacuations. :puke:

Forum List

Back