Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

What do you care? You are not an R and will never vote R.

Your obsession with Trump is childish and insecure.

I consistently vote Republican at lower levels and never vote a straight ticket. I voted for Reagan and Bush four times

How many Democrats do you vote for?

How do you feel when libs claim that the GOP has been playing the "Southern Strategy" since Nixon?

Because after all that implies that you supported, at least tacitly, racism over a 12 year period.
Why don't you address the OP?

Because I think the constant personal attacks that you libs employ as a strategy is literally evil, and is a problem that needs dealt with or it will tear this country apart (as part of larger problems).

And I find it interesting that you claim to have supported republicans in the past and to have SINCE gravitated to a movement that would have directed untold venom at you during that period of time.

How do you feel when libs claim that the GOP has been playing the "Southern Strategy" since Nixon?

Because after all that implies that you supported, at least tacitly, racism over a 12 year period.

Another sign of insecurity

Trumps inability to take any criticism without attacking the person doing the criticizing

Class liberalism. Attack a person and then accuse them of being defensive.

THat's why you guys love Establishment Rinos. THey still lay down and be door mats for you.

Fuck that shit.

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

It's simple, on nearly every issue the left is wrong, personal insults deflects. That and a leftist is lower than pond scum

Well, no, it's that his views on issues are so crazy that you can't really waste time addressing them.

Unless you live in an altered reality where Mexico is really going to pay for a wall separating it from the United States or that you really can round up 11 million undocumented immigrants, or that you are going to round up 5 million people who belong to the wrong religion because a handful of them have committed acts of violence.

It's not just liberals saying Trump is wrong on the issues, it's REPUBLICANS saying he is wrong on the issues. and then people like you scream they are all "RINO"s who aren't really conservative.

But I have to take exception to the OP. Trump really isn't the problem here. The reality is that the GOP has been playing people like Fat Irish Sow and Correll and all the other racists for so long by getting them to blame their problems on minorities rather than rich people who are actually causing them.

Trump merely traded in their racist dog-whistle for a racist bullhorn.

Another sign of insecurity

Trumps inability to take any criticism without attacking the person doing the criticizing
That is a legitimate point. Trump's insecurity and inability to admit error makes him unsuitable to be President. We have some on the left and most of the far right suffering from the same inability to suffer constructive criticism without being defensive or far worse. They conflate the critique on policy with personality. And then they attack the personality of the person whom they don't like. Watch them continue to do so in this thread.

Because I think the constant personal attacks that you libs employ as a strategy is literally evil, and is a problem that needs dealt with or it will tear this country apart (as part of larger problems).

but the question is, who is actually tearing this country apart?

You see, the thing is, the GOP are the ones playing on sexual, religious and racial fears in order to impose a plutocratic agenda that works against most Americans regardless of their color, creed or where they like to stick their genitals.

No one would vote for "Working Harder for Less Money so that the Rich can buy more Dressage Horses". That's why Romney made the 47% Remarks in a closed room of rich guys, not on the stump.

And I find it interesting that you claim to have supported republicans in the past and to have SINCE gravitated to a movement that would have directed untold venom at you during that period of time.

I can't speak for Rightwinger, but I can speak for myself.

Here's the thing. They did do a good job of fooling a lot of white people like myself. And yes, I will admit, as much as my economic situation often sucked, I was still better off than a lot of the minorities working the crappy jobs, or not being able to find a job at all. Being White Christian and Male is a great gig if you can get it.

So when a Republicans screams about "Affirmative Action" cheating white people out of what is rightfully theirs, that resonates with a lot of people.

The moment I stopped being Conservative and Republican is when I realized that the gay Hispanic chick working on the assembly line is really in the same boat I'm in.

omg, you losers put in some Community Agitating THUG in as President who never worked A REAL job in his life, let alone own a lemon-aid stand. and knowing him, he would think he's too good to work it and he would have put his mother to work it instead .

and you are now going to sit here and JUDGE a man who has owned and ran many businesses, employed many many people with it. Has been around politics as long as many of us in our 50s and 60s has. yet you sit here calling him an Insecure child. SERIOUSLY

you far leftwingers are a joke and nobody listens to your spew after that Obama.

I consistently vote Republican at lower levels and never vote a straight ticket. I voted for Reagan and Bush four times

Why are you unable to stay on the topic?

Trump is adept at attacking others personally and is subject to the same treatment. Why are you defending an asshole like Trump?

How may billionaires do we have that constantly remind you how rich they are or how poor you are?

How many smart people start sentences with.....I'm very smart

Blatant insecurity

I'd love to answer but have grown tired of you trying to misdirect the thread

I find that statement incredible.

I myself vote for none, ever. I'm not choosing players for a game of kickball.
So who is the one who is blindly partisan?

Not partisan at all, but simply choosing between the potentially good and the obviously evil.

How may billionaires do we have that constantly remind you how rich they are or how poor you are?

Which is more dangerous? For one to say "I'm very smart" when one actually is, or to have a pocketed media say "He is the smartest guy in the room" when he is not?

When you have most of the money in the world you can expect people will treat you like a king. Trump probably feels he should rightfully be exalted like all kings do.

Which is more dangerous? For one to say "I'm very smart" when one actually is, or to have a pocketed media say "He is the smartest guy in the room" when he is not?

There is a difference between others declaring your credentials and a person always having to brag how rich, smart or successful they are to try to obtain legitimacy

When you have most of the money in the world you can expect people will treat you like a king. Trump probably feels he should rightfully be exalted like all kings do.

Trump is far from having the most money in the world. Even Michael Bloomberg has ten times the money that Trump has. Never seen Bloomberg bragging about how rich he is

Forum List

Back