Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

Last night in Iowa Trump drew the largest Town Hall meeting ever in the history of the state. There were thousands at the meeting.

The rest of the Republicans and the Hildabeast are doing great to get a couple of hundred.

Stupid Moon Bats and scared establishment Republicans can do all the hate they want but the man is resounding with the American people and all the psychoanalyzing on an internet discussion forum by idiots that don't know what they are talking about isn't going to change that.

Trump scares both the filthy Democrats and the establishment Republicans because he is not being controlled by the greedy special interest that has a vested interest in big government. These greedy special interest groups are the ones that made filthy ass politicians like The Hildabeast rich and they own her lock stock and barrel. Nobody owns Trump and makes a lot of insiders and people that are leeches off the government very scared.

I have no intentions of voting for Trump because I think he is a Liberal at heart and he will continue with this out of control screwed up debt ridden welfare state and not much will change. However, I think he will stimulate the economy after this Obama disaster and that is a whole lot better than anything will get out of the Hillary Beast who is really nothing more than Obama V2.0.

How may billionaires do we have that constantly remind you how rich they are or how poor you are?

How many smart people start sentences with.....I'm very smart

Which is more dangerous? For one to say "I'm very smart" when one actually is, or to have a pocketed media say "He is the smartest guy in the room" when he is not?

There is a difference between others declaring your credentials and a person always having to brag how rich, smart or successful they are to try to obtain legitimacy

But Obama HAD no credentials. Media created them.

One of Trumps biggest faults is his inability to accept honest criticism and the need to retaliate. His retaliations are not related to the topic he is criticized on but personal at attacks on his opponent

You are a failure in life compared to me
You are funny looking
I'm smarter than you

Childish

When you have most of the money in the world you can expect people will treat you like a king. Trump probably feels he should rightfully be exalted like all kings do.

Trump is far from having the most money in the world. Even Michael Bloomberg has ten times the money that Trump has. Never seen Bloomberg bragging about how rich he is

It's a relative tendency, not an absolute.

When you have most of the money in the world you can expect people will treat you like a king. Trump probably feels he should rightfully be exalted like all kings do.

Trump is far from having the most money in the world. Even Michael Bloomberg has ten times the money that Trump has. Never seen Bloomberg bragging about how rich he is

When Bill Gates was a young man he used to frequent a local drive-in (Dick's), buy a dollar burger, always with a hundred to watch the help struggle with making change. It's a superiority thing, subconsciously. Let's face it, Gates was a geek and not the most handsome guy on earth. Money produces the power to level the playing field psychologically and emotionally.

The largest indicator of Trumps childishness.....

His inability to admit he is wrong or to apologize

Something most of us grow out of in kindergarten......but I guess when grow up as Richie Rich, adult behavior is not expected
When did you switch to talking about Obama?

Another sign of insecurity

Trumps inability to take any criticism without attacking the person doing the criticizing
That is a legitimate point. Trump's insecurity and inability to admit error makes him unsuitable to be President. We have some on the left and most of the far right suffering from the same inability to suffer constructive criticism without being defensive or far worse. They conflate the critique on policy with personality. And then they attack the personality of the person whom they don't like. Watch them continue to do so in this thread.
Obama does the same, but blames anyone but himself for his many failures. So go to hell.

The signs are there, Trump has difficulty functioning as an adult

The profound insecurity of Donald Trump

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas; people who are relatively secure do not need to tell others that they are great, but people who are not secure have to cover a 10-foot gap with a 100-foot bridge, so afraid are they that what they actually have to say is exposing some fundamental flaw. Trump's use of superlatives belies a rather profound sadness. He desperately NEEDS you to know that he is right.

I don't know the answer to the OP question.

But it's clear that he has leftwhiner's full undivided attention.

:lol:

One of Trumps biggest faults is his inability to accept honest criticism and the need to retaliate. His retaliations are not related to the topic he is criticized on but personal at attacks on his opponent

You are funny looking
I'm smarter than you

Childish
You described Obama.

Last night in Iowa Trump drew the largest Town Hall meeting ever in the history of the state. There were thousands at the meeting.

The rest of the Republicans and the Hildabeast are doing great to get a couple of hundred.

Stupid Moon Bats and scared establishment Republicans can do all the hate they want but the man is resounding with the American people and all the psychoanalyzing on an internet discussion forum by idiots that don't know what they are talking about isn't going to change that.

Trump scares both the filthy Democrats and the establishment Republicans because he is not being controlled by the greedy special interest that has a vested interest in big government. These greedy special interest groups are the ones that made filthy ass politicians like The Hildabeast rich and they own her lock stock and barrel. Nobody owns Trump and makes a lot of insiders and people that are leeches off the government very scared.

I have no intentions of voting for Trump because I think he is a Liberal at heart and he will continue with this out of control screwed up debt ridden welfare state and not much will change. However, I think he will stimulate the economy after this Obama disaster and that is a whole lot better than anything will get out of the Hillary Beast who is really nothing more than Obama V2.0.
Hitler stimulated the economy too. Trump is dangerous.

Lots of things stimulate economies. Meanwhile, Obumbler and Shrillary and almost all far left wing mainstay Democratics are dangerous.

When Bill Gates was a young man he used to frequent a local drive-in (Dick's), buy a dollar burger, always with a hundred to watch the help struggle with making change. It's a superiority thing, subconsciously. Let's face it, Gates was a geek and not the most handsome guy on earth. Money produces the power to level the playing field psychologically and emotionally.

I guess that is how a 20 year old with recent wealth would behave

Doesn't explain why a 70 year old would still be so insecure

You are funny looking
I'm smarter than you

Childish
You described Obama.
Give me some examples so we can compare

You are funny looking
I'm smarter than you

Childish
You described Obama.
Give me some examples so we can compare
He blames anyone but himself for his failures.

[Q

Just when is advocating protecting the sovereignty of this country and making this county great again considered to be dangerous?

Obama has done more harm to this country than any foreign adversary in my lifetime.

I will not be voting for Trump because I think he is a Liberal at heart but I don't like people questioning his campaign to get America on the right tract again.

Lots of things stimulate economies. Meanwhile, Obumbler and Shrillary and almost all far left wing mainstay Democratics are dangerous.
Trump is dangerous because he's used to being dictator. What he would be capable of when he didn't get his way in our divided government would make executive orders and reconciliation look like child's play.

Forum List

Back