Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

This guy in china hacked the private DNC! Lets bomb the shit out of em'!
Idiots

So, no proof, again....

Here's the video...He says that Trump accepts the intelligence agencies findings.

Yeah, looks to me like he didn't say what you say he said. Presuming you speak English.

He was asked point blank if it was the Russians. He said yes. No way you just watched that whole video before you posted... because I started watching it before I posted it and JUST finished. How classy of you to post about a video you didn't watch.

How libtard of you to lie about something you have no clue about.

Lie? About?

Yeah it's a lie... straight from Priebus' mouth. You numbnuts are so fucking stupid you call people in your own party and part of Trump's staff liars now.
Show me the video where he said it.

You think that a journalist is going to misquote someone who said something on television... not a generalization of a quote, but a direct quote?... did you read the article? It says exactly where he said it.

Do I think a journalist is going to misquote someone? Yes, yes I do. I am amazed by journalists misquoting things that can be easily verified, but it doesn't seem to stop them from doing it.

A direct quote that is on video? GTFO...

What planet have you been living on, that you think journalists somehow feel constrained by integrity - or anything else, for that matter - when it comes to the ultimate goal of advancing their chosen agenda?

Reporter misquotes Trump on 'Brexit' answer

Media blunders of 2009
Check out number 9. While misquotes of Rush Limbaugh usually come from his radio show rather than from television appearances, they are just easily fact-checked, and still demonstrate the willingness of journalists to misquote smething they could easily have gotten right, and know perfectly well that other people have heard or can hear, and call them on. In fact, I don't remember the last time Rush Limbaugh was quoted accurately by a journalist. It may have happened, but it's not often.

NBC, CNN Reporters Pounce on Huckabee’s ‘Libido’ Comments; Forced to Issue Corrections
In this case, an NBC reporter misquoted something her own network ran footage of.

I could go on, but frankly, I'm really not that interested in the delusional utopia of "honest journalists" you want to live in.

Dipshit, I posted the video... and the quote was fucking directly from Preibus. Boy do you look dumb?

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.
Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.

Donna Brazile believes in rights......her right to disseminate Presidential debate questions in advance to one side. How did the Russians make her do that???

Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

The point being, none of the information made available to the voters was false, and the voters made a legitimate decision based on the information they had.

Also, you're a hypocrite for getting your panties in a ruffle over "Russian hacking", while simply shrugging off any attempts on the Democrats' side to skew election results.

WTF is wrong with you? A foreign entity hacked a political party in our country with intentions to influence the election and you blame the Democrats. Victim blame much?

Idiots

Glad you pat attention to all the news... wait, you probably don't because experts have stated it would have taken millions of dollars and thousands of hours of man power to have perpetrated the work done in the hack, something that would have had to have been state sponsored and not some 400 pound guy in his basement.

Idiots

Glad you pat attention to all the news... wait, you probably don't because experts have stated it would have taken millions of dollars and thousands of hours of man power to have perpetrated the work done in the hack, something that would have had to have been state sponsored and not some 400 pound guy in his basement.
"experts" lol
I can find some experts that say you people gobbling this shit up are fools.

Idiots

"experts" lol

Sure you can... damn I'd like to know how in the fuck anyone ever confused me to be a sock puppet of your's, you're too fucking ignorant and arrogant to actually do research on things.

Idiots

"experts" lol

Sure you can... damn I'd like to know how in the fuck anyone ever confused me to be a sock puppet of your's, you're too fucking ignorant and arrogant to actually do research on things.
Look it up asswipe.
That's the way it is with almost all issues.

Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.

Donna Brazile believes in rights......her right to disseminate Presidential debate questions in advance to one side. How did the Russians make her do that???

Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

The point being, none of the information made available to the voters was false, and the voters made a legitimate decision based on the information they had.

Also, you're a hypocrite for getting your panties in a ruffle over "Russian hacking", while simply shrugging off any attempts on the Democrats' side to skew election results.

WTF is wrong with you? A foreign entity hacked a political party in our country with intentions to influence the election and you blame the Democrats. Victim blame much?
It's been explained to you numerous times that the problem is the Democrat's corruption. You don't give a fuck about that, just who spilled the beans. That's clear.

What isn't clear is why you want to continuously make a fool of yourself.

It's been explained to you numerous times that the problem is the Democrat's corruption. You don't give a fuck about that, just who spilled the beans. That's clear.

Wrong numbnuts... I know there is corruption in politics, and that goes for both sides. However more important is a foreign government hacking into our government and releasing private information to influence the election.

Seriously, why do you put aside your ethics and morals when it best suits you to? Or do you not have any to begin with? I guess you are also one of those people that blames a woman for getting sexually assaulted because she dresses "slutty?"

Wrong numbnuts... I know there is corruption in politics, and that goes for both sides. However more important is a foreign government hacking into our government and releasing private information to influence the election.

Seriously, why do you put aside your ethics and morals when it best suits you to? Or do you not have any to begin with? I guess you are also one of those people that blames a woman for getting sexually assaulted because she dresses "slutty?"
They hacked into our government? News to me! :ack-1:

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.

What 'attempts' would these be then?

So far the only arguments that Trumpbots can come up with are victim blaming and that the stolen information didn't really influence the election. These same same people would have been crying a river had Russia hacked the IRS and released Trump's tax returns and the same people that started a new thread to say how leaked emails were going to screw Hillary every day, multiple times per day.

Oh, and Trump made sure to mention WikiLeaks as many times as he possibly could to use it to his benefit...

So far the only arguments that Trumpbots can come up with are victim blaming and that the stolen information didn't really influence the election. These same same people would have been crying a river had Russia hacked the IRS and released Trump's tax returns and the same people that started a new thread to say how leaked emails were going to screw Hillary every day, multiple times per day.

Oh, and Trump made sure to mention WikiLeaks as many times as he possibly could to use it to his benefit...
im still wondering when they hacked our government. That would be bad!

im still wondering when they hacked our government. That would be bad!

Whatever dipshit, they hacked the DNC, I mistyped... but they have hacked the government.

Wonder why Obama never does anything about other private entities getting hacked by foreigners?
And if they knew Russia was hacking the DNC months ago, why did it not be a big deal until AFTER The election?

Wonder why Obama never does anything about other private entities getting hacked by foreigners?
And if they knew Russia was hacking the DNC months ago, why did it not be a big deal until AFTER The election?

First of all, what more could they do to North Korea for the Sony hack? North Korea is already under some of the strictest sanctions in the world.

Secondly, Obama did warn Russia about the hack long before the election. And they didn't have all the information to make such a highly regarded assessment that it was the Russians until recently. So that bullshit, "After the election" stuff is not true.

First of all, what more could they do to North Korea for the Sony hack? North Korea is already under some of the strictest sanctions in the world.

Secondly, Obama did warn Russia about the hack long before the election. And they didn't have all the information to make such a highly regarded assessment that it was the Russians until recently. So that bullshit, "After the election" stuff is not true.
link?

link?

The fact you need a link to that shows you don't pay attention to the news and therefor have no credibility in the comments you make on here.

"So in early September when I saw President Putin in China, I felt that the most effective way to ensure that that didn't happen was to talk to him directly and tell him to cut it out and there were going to be serious consequences if he didn't. And in fact, we did not see further tampering of the election process—but the leaks... had already occurred," Mr Obama said.

The Kremlin has responded to hacking allegations for the first time

Forum List

Back