Trump Claims That Biden Is Trying to Lead Our Country Into World War III

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He says that a lot actually and I'm still trying to see where he's coming from on this. I wonder how it sees it happening. 🤔

Biden has manged to give just enough support to Ukraine to keep the war in Europe going at a decent pace. God forbid Trump or RFK Jr should be elected and put an end to the craziness.

Biden has manged to give just enough support to Ukraine to keep the war in Europe going at a decent pace.

More like taking donations and using tax dollars that we think is going towards Ukraine.

Trump is an idiot. Letting dictators run wild across Europe and trying to act isolationist is why we got the world wars.
Trump was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

You miss those days.

Then he did the unforgivable, he negotiated a peace deal with Israel and their Arab neighbors.

Thank God that bombing Ukraine Biden is back in power!!!

He says that a lot actually and I'm still trying to see where he's coming from on this. I wonder how it sees it happening. 🤔

Does he not know the History of the US, just about every president has been leading the US "towards WW3", it doesn't end up as WW3, but.... it's all going that way, and Trump is no exception, his attempts at destroying all of the US's alliances... would have empowered the US's enemies....

I do not believe that President Biden has made a good foreign policy decision in his life. There is certainly nothing today that would bring that into question.

Biden had a long list of weapons we would NOT send to Ukraine because they would be too escalatory. One by one he has reneged on those promises. No long-range missiles, well, okay but NO TANKS. Well, okay, tanks but NO FIGHTER JETS.

In the news today.

So...our jets, come by way of Denmark and the Netherlands and that makes them NON-escalatory?

We're in deep doo doo and it is getting ever deeper!

If Trump is that guy who can tell Putin: Hey, dipshit (okay, maybe a softer term will be used), there's a line in Ukraine and crossing it will mean a grave consequences for your army there. Stop this mess now.' Then why not? Let him a try.

Point of Order Mr Trump , your Majesty . We are in WW3 now and have been since around SARS 2 in preparatory work terms and therefore about coincident with your coronation .Today we are very close to WW4 .

Forum List

Back