Trump cites Jews in explanation for not disavowing Klan

At least you're not being dramatic or anything.

We don't need another World War.

No shit. Trump is a blow hard but not a warmonger and/or the Anti-Christ. Put down the bong, or better yet, pass that shit over. It appears be most potent. lol

The potential for destruction coming to American citizens because of his attitude isn't that funny I think.

Hardly. I find your pantie shitting hysterics funny, though.

What the hell is so wonderful about war. You shrug off or laugh at a World War?

Tell Donald to go on the front lines if he get's us into wars.

I am not laughing at the prospect of war. I am laughing at you, drama queen. lol

We don't need another World War.

No shit. Trump is a blow hard but not a warmonger and/or the Anti-Christ. Put down the bong, or better yet, pass that shit over. It appears be most potent. lol

The potential for destruction coming to American citizens because of his attitude isn't that funny I think.

I am not laughing at the prospect of war. I am laughing at you, drama queen. lol

War is nothing light, ace.

I agree that Donnie Dumbass doesn't have the temperament to lead our country.

Trump cites Jews in explanation for not disavowing KKK

Because Trump knows who the real racists are. Trump is trolling the shit out of people and they don't even realize it I find it hilarious. Just like when he told the jew conference he didn't need or want their money! LMAO
but Odium, weren't you in the ''support Trump camp'' the past few weeks/months?
Still am. Read the entire article. Trump is being VERY "sneaky" about what he is saying he did that on purpose....he knew damn well they were talking about "white supremacist" groups and yet mentioned Jewish groups..he knows EXACTLY what he is doing and I support him 100%. I think he will be another Mussolini,Hitler,Franco,etc.

You gonna tell me who YOU think will be the players in world war 3?

Because Trump knows who the real racists are. Trump is trolling the shit out of people and they don't even realize it I find it hilarious. Just like when he told the jew conference he didn't need or want their money! LMAO
Still am. Read the entire article. Trump is being VERY "sneaky" about what he is saying he did that on purpose....he knew damn well they were talking about "white supremacist" groups and yet mentioned Jewish groups..he knows EXACTLY what he is doing and I support him 100%. I think he will be another Mussolini,Hitler,Franco,etc.

We're already having problems with Russia and China. Russia is capable of bringing war to our shores.

Russia, China, and others against us in a World War could hurt us with D. Dumbass in office.

We're already having problems with Russia and China. Russia is capable of bringing war to our shores.

Russia, China, and others against us in a World War could hurt us with D. Dumbass in office.
I think Trump and Putin are both Nationalists and can get along well which they already are. China yes its a possibility.

I think Trump and Putin are both Nationalists and can get along well which they already are. China yes its a possibility.

Is Trump going to end the sanctions against Russia?... :)

I think he will. All I know is I see like minds in Putin and Trump. Anything is possible. I think Russia can be a wonderful ally.

I think he will. All I know is I see like minds in Putin and Trump. Anything is possible. I think Russia can be a wonderful ally.

Or a dangerous enemy...

Forum List

Back