Trump cites Jews in explanation for not disavowing Klan

Trump cites Jews in explanation for not disavowing KKK

Because Trump knows who the real racists are. Trump is trolling the shit out of people and they don't even realize it I find it hilarious. Just like when he told the jew conference he didn't need or want their money! LMAO

Well, I'm Jewish and not a racist but I guess you are. The KKK hates blacks and Jews.
Why are there so many damn jews here! Jeez. I am a Pro White Activist. Jews call it racist because the jews ultimate goal is world domination and the elimination of the white race and the enslavement of the lesser races. The Jewish race is the most racist race on earth.

Trump is the AntiChrist who will start WW3, the Battle of Armageddon.

At least you're not being dramatic or anything.

We don't need another World War.

No shit. Trump is a blow hard but not a warmonger and/or the Anti-Christ. Put down the bong, or better yet, pass that shit over. It appears be most potent. lol

The potential for destruction coming to American citizens because of his attitude isn't that funny I think.

No shit. Trump is a blow hard but not a warmonger and/or the Anti-Christ. Put down the bong, or better yet, pass that shit over. It appears be most potent. lol

The potential for destruction coming to American citizens because of his attitude isn't that funny I think.

Hardly. I find your pantie shitting hysterics funny, though.

Hardly. I find your pantie shitting hysterics funny, though.

What the hell is so wonderful about war. You shrug off or laugh at a World War?

Tell Donald to go on the front lines if he get's us into wars.

Forum List

Back