Vote Hillary 2016!

I have to say, I've never seen Romney so adamant or upset about anything in my life.

Is Trump worse than Obama? Romney says yes.

Take a guess: How many Republicans remember Mitt Romney fondly and will heed his political advice?

By actual count, 6 people in Utah, and they are all related by blood to Romney.

Vote Hillary/Romney 2016!

the same guy who gave obama his 2nd term

now wants hillary to be the prezbo

But this shows that Mitt never flip flops on issues.

I thought people liked consistency.

--LOL

never cared much for mitt

not a good fighter

he just could not overcome

like the

the cut some kids hair when he was young bs

or

he kept women in binders silliness

--LOL

Its one of the stranger things in this already strange year. I'm not sure why Romney would think anyone would care how he feels about Donald Trump.

If someone asked him what he thought, he should say what he feels. But to give a speech about it underscores his opposition but it also underscores how little "pull" he has.

The support of Mr. Trump is so illogical that it borders on the psychotic it seems. So a reasoned layout of why Trump is bad for the nation gets zero traction.

Take a guess: How many Republicans remember Mitt Romney fondly and will heed his political advice?

By actual count, 6 people in Utah, and they are all related by blood to Romney.

you forgot

beck (7)

and a couple of leftists on this board seem to all of sudden like him a lot (8&9)

--LOL

Willard is kinda like Rafael, something about him offends me, and it's not party related.

Its one of the stranger things in this already strange year. I'm not sure why Romney would think anyone would care how he feels about Donald Trump.

If someone asked him what he thought, he should say what he feels. But to give a speech about it underscores his opposition but it also underscores how little "pull" he has.

The support of Mr. Trump is so illogical that it borders on the psychotic it seems. So a reasoned layout of why Trump is bad for the nation gets zero traction.

Trump probably paid him to say those things so as to increase is poll numbers.

Trump probably paid him to say those things so as to increase is poll numbers.

Would it shock you?

Forum List

Back